Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Garvok, The great wrath sword

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Garvok, The great wrath sword Empty
PostSubject: Garvok, The great wrath sword   Garvok, The great wrath sword I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 2:36 am

Name:Garvok

Weapon: This scarred piece of crimson stained metal looks like a great sword. Unlike most swords Garvok can be thrown like a throwing weapon and will return to the Meisters hand. Whenever the blade strikes if it strikes a person it can cause extreme fire to erupt and engulf the victim, or if it hits something not living it will create a eruption of magma in a 25-foot increment (this also goes for the flames of striking a living thing). The meister cannot control the eruptions nor the abilities Garvok has.

Physical description: Garvok spends most of his time in weapon form waiting for someone to come and use him for battle, But his human form is a tanned man standing at 6ft 3in, And is wearing a gladiators suit. His eyes are fire red, and he never wear a helmet. His entire skin will remind you of clay as of how rough and dry it looks.

Personality: Garvok was feared not because he was skilled, or cruel. In fact he is feared because of his anger. Whenever Garvok gets angry he wants to kill everything around him to satisfy his wrath. He lives and breaths combat, and think of nothing better then the heat of battle where lives are at stake. He gets very angry quickly and will get actually stronger because of it.

History:Garvok is the offspring of the 45th generation of this bloody cycle. There is a special coliseum that his family goes to every generation. All the families would fight and kill each other until one remained. The winner would pile all the up and burn them to ashes. Then the winner would set himself on fire stepping into the pile of ashes. This process passes down the weapon form to the winner forging their body into the weapon. Garvok however not only burned his family, but four whole villages and their populace, Because of this he has become a dark weapon and plans on being the last of his family forever. His goal is to burn death to ashes hearing of how powerful he is and forging the ashes of death with himself. When he does so and becomes a kishin his madness wil spread to the world causing it to burn in its own wrath.

Meister: N/A (want to be the evil meister for Garvok? message or reply to this topic)

I have read the rules
I love souleater!
Back to top Go down

Garvok, The great wrath sword
Page 1 of 1