Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bakasura, the great devouerer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bakasura, the great devouerer Empty
PostSubject: Bakasura, the great devouerer   Bakasura, the great devouerer I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 6:30 pm

Name:
Bakasura

Alignment:
Evil, yet he sometimes takes the look of the hero killing criminals, but he won;t usually do anything evil other then kill a human with no second thought.

Appearence:
Bakasura wears 3 sets one omn top of the other of a somewhat of a weird jumpsuit that consists of black shoes, striped pants of blue and white, a red long sleeved hoodie shirt, whereas the hoodie creates a shadow that conceals his face, he has blue eyes and a mouth that takes half of his face, and grows when he opens it fully. And for the palms, striped gloves of blue and white, and his skin is entirely blue. He is the size of a normal teenager and has a masculine build. But when he changes to his true form, he looks like so:

History:
Born to a family of assasins known only as "the night shifters", that have worked in the middle east, bakasura started his training at a young age. they would wear three layers of head to toe clothing including masks and contact lenses. They would dry up a body, cut it up, remove hair and eyes and then paint it and return it to the crime scene, they would also only work at night. There were witnesses to these actions, but none of them seem to have vanished, but they were never abe to trace it to exact people, although there were suspects. In one of his tests, Bakasura was thrown into a field, and needed to surivve with only a pair of daggers. After 3 days, there was no food around, the only source was an innocent traveler that was passing by. With some luck and surprise, the assasin pierced through his heart, and then crudely cut him up, and ate his flesh, raw. That's when his craving for flesh started, but more than that, the craving for souls. He saw the floating ball, grabbed it, and devoured it, and then, after eating his very first human soul, he ran away, as the family all vanished for unknown reasons, and the only traces of his family in him, were his clothing style, and smoke bombs.

Abillities:

NameDescription#
DevourAble to widely open his mouth and devour a complete human with the element of surprise in under two seconds, including the soul.5
True FormBakasura turrns into his true form, granting him abillities every 10 souls, his first abillity, besides the blade hands which were included in the form.
10 souls: the abillity to sprout 2 smaller mouth-like creatures from his mouth as a means of close combat.
20 souls: he gains the abillity to set his blades ablaze for a limited amount of time, up to one minute.
30 souls: 2 more mouth-like creatures.
40 souls: acid spit, he can spew 10 times before havnig to wait 1:45 minutes to recharge.
50 souls: Regurgitate, he can spew out the last 2-3 poeple he devoured in the form of puke covered zombies, who last about 3 minutes before becoming vomit.

Have you read the rules:
Watashi wa soru eeta suki desu!~

Last edited by Sbo.............THE GREAT on December 3rd 2013, 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakasura, the great devouerer   Bakasura, the great devouerer I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 6:44 pm

You really need to better-detail what abilities he'll gain as his "True Form" ability becomes more powerful. It's implied that there are more abilities past the 10 soul one, but for all I know it can be abything from shooting his teeth at someone to spitting out copies of himself or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bakasura, the great devouerer   Bakasura, the great devouerer I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 7:18 pm

Ok, accepted! He's definatly got some good abilities going and the history is an intresting method of becoming a Kishin. Also, unless said otherwise, I'm going to assume he's starting out with 1 soul at first because the history implies he just started right after eating his first soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakasura, the great devouerer   Bakasura, the great devouerer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakasura, the great devouerer
Page 1 of 1