Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard Empty
PostSubject: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:44 pm

Baraket was walking around death city being bored until he heard someone muttering in the alley. he went to investigate to see a girl hunched in the ally way, "excuse me madam, why on earth are you on the dirty floor of this unseemly place"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:50 pm

Scarlet looked to see who had spoken, she looked scared and even whimpered a little
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:53 pm

Baraket held himself like a noble. wearing his tuxedo lined with intricate gold designs with his teal tuxedo, "don't whimper girl...just tell me your name"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:00 pm

She gulped and scooted back a little, whimpering "I-I'm S-S-S-Scarlet..." She was terrified
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:01 pm

his stare was intense on her, "...scarlet?..." he stands there for only a moment when he crouched next to her, "why are you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:04 pm

"I-I't is m-my h-h-home..." She said softly as she stared at the ground. She was in rags and playing with her hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:48 pm

he kept looking deep into her eyes. He stands up holding out his hand, "if you accept my hand I promise you a better life, but it will be full of danger, battles, but one better then your life now" his cloths kinda shines against the light, "I am baraket the rapier, a weapon of D.W.M.A"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:11 pm

She whimpered and gently touched his hand, she coughed a little and shivered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:15 pm

immediately his body grew bright and he formed into a rapier with a guard that covered most of the hand...though the blade seemed to be gone. the rapier echoed with his voice, "you are now in possession of the greatest blade ever known!" he says proudly to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:39 pm

She dropped him and backed away "I-I..." She gulped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:52 pm

he transform back, "what is it now!? and also don't drop me again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:07 pm

She whimpered and looked away, rubbing er arm "S-S-Sorry..." She curled back up in a corner and sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:11 pm

he sighed heavily, "look come with me scarlet and i'll help you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:13 pm

She whimpered and bit her lip "I-I...I can't handle weapons..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:20 pm

he sighed, "then I will teach you!" he says grabbing her hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:34 pm

She pulled away, whimpering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:41 pm

he looked into her eyes and sighed, "he took off his coat and placed it on her, "you must be cold ms.scarlet" he says gently, "please come with me" he says holding out his hand, "its ok...you can trust me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:55 pm

She sihed and slowly touched his hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:59 pm

he smiled helping her up, "are you hungry? lets you get you to my home"

after awhile the ended up at a mansion with a big back yard. The servants running up to him asking him about his day. he told them that dinner shall be right now. the servants scrambling to get ready. he seats her on the couch, "tell me...where your from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 10:06 pm

"The alley" She said softly, looking down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 10:17 pm

he nodded, "how did you get there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 10:26 pm

"I walked" She simply said "Why all these questions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:23 pm

he sighed, "im trying to get to know my partner"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:32 pm

"What do you mean by partner?" She sounded scared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 12:10 am

"well be working together to keep peace in the world" he says casually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard   Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baraket and scarlet, pride of the lower standard
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next