Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

meeting Baraket, is pride or stubborness keeping meisters away? [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

meeting Baraket, is pride or stubborness keeping meisters away? [open] Empty
PostSubject: meeting Baraket, is pride or stubborness keeping meisters away? [open]   meeting Baraket, is pride or stubborness keeping meisters away? [open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 3:09 pm

Baraket walked along the schools hallways inspecting them. He scuffed a little as he talked to himself, "why on earth would my family make me transfer to this...place?" he keeps walking finally finding a classroom, "they call this a school? the classrooms are sub-standard at best! and the way this rooms atmosphere holds itself! is laughable!" he starts walking out of class as his fancy leather shoes click against the floor. He turns the corner still talking to himself, "I am Baraket! a powerful rapier that death himself would dream to wield! and yet I start with the lower class!...you know what? I accept this and relish at the idea of it!" he laughs to himself loudly, "A great noble as myself should mingle with lower class. A great weapon as myself should be prideful that both lower and upper classes know my name!" he starts walking a little faster, "in fact to prove myself worthy I will only absorb the mostly powerful of kishin eggs and then on the hundredth absorb a very powerful which soul! maybe a very old witch for vintage reasons" he laughs proudly to himself, "that's right death, your measly school will foster and raise the most powerful death scythe you could ever dream of thanks to me! Baraket!!!" he opens his arms like he war preaching to a invisible group of people.
Back to top Go down

meeting Baraket, is pride or stubborness keeping meisters away? [open]
Page 1 of 1