Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) Empty
PostSubject: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:07 pm

Ah indeed what a beautiful day it was, there was no denying it. The air seemed to be still with an occasional breeze that couldn't resist but makes it entrance. From the quiet hills that preceded Death City, walked a large figure, carrying a brown sack full of his only belongings, and food to help him get started in this new city. With each step he took, his golden armor made a clanging noise. He stopped and peered at the rising sun, taking a deep sigh, before placing his fist to his side and clenching it triumphantly. "Ah....It seems I have arrived here to this legendary Death City that I heard so much about." He took a few steps more and ran to the city at posthaste, before slowing down as he began to get lost in its large buildings, and urban areas. Golden Knight, the 28 year old was quite mystified to say the least, as he never seen such things like this...but with his sack over his shoulder he began to continue his trek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:23 pm

As was normal for Amadi, she was out for her daily run through Death City. Newly awoken, newly risen and newly ready to embrace the brand new day. Yes, there was something about this day that felt.. stronger than the rest.

Above, the sun beat angrily upon the citizens, but not as much as to bake them alive. However, it was enough that most people were happier to stay within their homes where it was cooler. Amadi was not one of those people. Sporting her full-body, white armor, she was jogging about the city. Running kept her body spry and built for battle if ever a time came. If not, well, it was good for de-stressing and keeping her mind off of the problems of the world.

Her day came to a slow stop, however, as she reached a sight she had not expected to see. In all her jogs, she had never quite laid eyes upon something so shining gold. Almost like an angel, but she could make no comparison other than how bright the armor looked in the sun. Daring only by choice, she stepped closer.

"Hail." She rose an armor-clad arm, curious of this new being whom had appeared. She wasn't sure what else to say, since she hadn't expected to meet another knight in these times. So instead, she kind of stared; tongue tied.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:33 pm

The Golden Knight stopped his walking and looked to where the voice came from, his ears taking notice of such english that he was used to, but learned to adapt out of to be in with the times of the "modern" world. His face quite hidden in his golden helmet, he looked over the individual, and from within his helmet he kinda smiled to see that there was someone who indeed at least similar to him...granted he came from a farther, more detatched land. He also held up his own arm to return the greeting, the sun shining on it creating a slight glare of light. "Hail to you as well good fellow." He happily responded back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:51 pm

So the man greeted her kindly in turn. That was a beneficial response. This meant he would possibly hold up a conversation with her. Then again, they were probably the only two people who were willing to stand in the sun with complete armor-clad bodies, so why SHOULDN'T they talk? (To most they both were equal dunderheads). She lowered her arm and crossed both under her chest as she thought of the next best way to respond. Her brow furrowed from behind her own helmet as she deliberated.

"Not many of the same kind come through here. What brings you to these parts, sir?" Words had been managed, but not in a rude way. Mild curiosity was the best way to explain it. Sincerity in interest and the need to bond with a fellow knight. Were there more? What kind of man laid behind HIS mask? Or maybe he was like her and actually a woman. Though, with a voice as his, it seemed very likely that he was a male.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:01 pm

"I came here for quite a special occasion actually, I came to begin a life in Death City to forge weapons! Not to be confused with Demon Weapons however..." He slung his bag from his back and dropped it on the ground, digging within its contents pulling out a few tools such as forge hammer, and an example of his work; a large silver sword whose condition looked almost new! If it wasnt new to begin with! "This be my special beauty it was, I made this in my younger years but it still means alot to me...." He carefully put the sword back in the sack as well as his materials and placed the sack back on his back as the metal in it rattled. "Where I'm from, the forge is only one of many things that I am best known for!" He proudly boasted with confidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:13 pm

The man pulled from his magical bag a few weapons. "So a blacksmith?" Her response slipped before she could catch it. There were few of those around, after all in Death City there were walking weapons, such as herself. Still, it didn't stop her from being intrigued by the make and style of the weapon. He placed them back in the bag and as he explained he was here just to blacksmith. Interesting. Was he perhaps old in need of resting? Retirement? She couldn't quite get a read on him. Her brow furrowed a bit as she tried her best to get something, anything more she could. It was more habit than anything malicious.

"This one sees," she muttered with a gentle nod. Where was he from originally, then? On top of that, could she go too? She kind of wanted to meet more knights. It felt good to know she wasn't alone and that there were others like her in the world. "This one is but a simple warrior looking for a new lord to serve." That was a simple way of putting it. "For now, this one trains to be a better fighter."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:14 pm

Golden Knight gazed at the fellow knight as she mutters 'this one.' his face was puzzled under his helmet, not that it mattered, considering how his fast will most likely forever be a mystery. His response to her odd choice of words was nothing spectacular, but rather on the lines of "Hmmmm" He scratches...his armored chin...and tilted his head to the size, trying to ponder what she meant by that. Was she referring to herself? Or is there someone else here that he apparantly cannot see? He looked around just to be sure before asking. "Excuse? Who is 'this one'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:28 pm

As should be expected, her words were confusing to the man. He scratched his chin and tilted his head. He seemed to be at a loss of what to say. Surely it wasn't that terrible that he had not a single thought? Her own confusion led her to tilting her head some in the opposite direction: shadowing him. Were they both so confused? Her brown eyes were set upon him as if he had some sort of answer to her. Who is this one?

Of the things to be confused with... Her finger pointed to her chest. "This one is Amadi." This one is this one. She thought that sounded redundant, so she simplified it. How was that something to not be understood? Her hands dropped to her sides for a second, then she pointed to him. "Who are you?" She asked to follow.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:36 pm

"I am the manliest of men! The adventurer of adventurers! The hero of heroes! THE ONE WHOSE HEART IS AS GOLDEN AS HIS OWN ARMOR! I AM-" For each time he finished a sentence, it seemed he did some ridiculous pose that would surely look odd to most people, I mean gosh, this isn't an action movie. He realized how goofy he might've looked and straightened himself up, cracking his neck. "I apologize, my name is Golden Knight, thats all I'm known for now. My true name no longer matters as I have since long forgotten it, as well as its origin." He did a flicking motion with his hand, to show that his name surely meant nothing anymore, He's sure he looks odd though. "Anyway, Nice to meet your acquantince Amadi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 7:42 pm

Well.. he certainly was... enthusiastic. Her head tilted as he posed and proclaimed his worthiness from where he stood. Uh-huh. That was her response (or at least it was in her mind). It was far too impolite to say such a thing out loud, after all. To doubt someone's name was to doubt who they were and that was just plain rude. She wasn't really sure how to respond though. Most people weren't as.. extravagant as this man. All she could really manage at first was a slight nod.

"And a pleasure it is, indeed." She bowed to show manners. She knew how to show humbleness, even if a person was a bit strange (Which was ironic coming from her). A name that no longer matters. Would hers too no longer matter? For now, she had a gender that didn't matter. If she was make or female didn't worry anyone, because most assumed she was neither and was just a robot. It wasn't too far off from the truth, though. She was just a slave to whoever her meister would be- even if she did not have one for now.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:51 pm

"Now, not to be rude, but I must know, why have you also transistioned to a place such as this? Surely a knight is not that much welcome here for you to reside here?" While he spoke this, a sudden realization came over him, Why exactly is HE here? I mean sure he came to forge, and sell weapons to the general public, but what was the real reason? Even he couldn't of thought anything, considering he came here at rather short notice. Maybe it was the opportunities, the city is large so buisness will surely be plentiful. And considering that he at least ran into her, maybe passing down his teachings to a younger generations wouldn't be so bad either, Its never to early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 10:19 pm

"Transitioned?" She laughed at the thought of being somewhere else. No. She wasn't that lucky. Her head shook and she smiled lightly, despite the fact he couldn't see. "This one has been here, since its birth. Here is where this one began its knighthood and became enraptured in the stories of old." She gestured to the city and to herself. This was where she had lived. When she began studying, it was in the very library upon these same grounds. Most people grew up and moved there, but some did not.

"The people do not mind this one. For sure, at first they were astounded and still to this day give odd looks, but truly, no malice is felt by this one." She nodded. The people were good. They had accepted her mostly when she began parading around in metal. She never caused much harm though, so perhaps that was why. "Don't you have a lord to serve?" Her words slipped before she could think on them. Knights had lords, or so she had studied. Perhaps a misconception?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:45 pm

"No I do not young one, but at times I feel that I'm being controlled by a stronger force, who controls my actions as if through text, determining my fate...." Somewhere, it seems that he can hear a bit of a clacking sound, similar to hands typing on a keyboard, but he shrugs it off. "I have no lord, nor do I need one, I accomplished many things including bringing a village up from the brinks poverty back in my mainland. I had the opportunity to be king, but I chose to wander instead." He stood and questioned the What Ifs, What If he was a king? What If he had a lord? Even though he questioned such things one thing was sure, he wouldn't be the one he is now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:35 pm

Wanderer. An amusing thought. Not many chose to wander along the Earth's surface. Instead, they stood stationary, just like her. At the same time, she was walking. Searching for a partner, searching for a meaning and searching for a place. There was something more in the world that was meant for her, but she hadn't found it yet. Her brown eyes stared upon the man with a strange look of envy and confusion. He seemed so happy and not conflicted like she was. Perhaps she was doing something wrong? It seemed unlikely that she worked so long at this and still she wasn't quite where she thought she would be. However, it was required that she had patience.

"Impressive feats." She nodded her head. What had SHE accomplished? It felt like nothing. At one time she had a partner whom she fought evil with, but now.. She had nothing. She was running in place, but at least her body was working so she couldn't complain too much.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 7:53 pm

"Why thank you young one, it wouldn't be the first time I heard those words, but they mean I appreciate the praise all the same." He kneeled down besider her, putting his hand on his chin once again. "May I ask, who is your lord? Or rather the one you serve? It is true that most serve others, but I was able to rise all expectations" He began thinking, if she did have a lord then who was he? Or she? And if not, maybe he could take her in as an apprentice? He might as well present the possible idea to her, I mean it is about time for himself to pass down his teachings "If you do not have a lord, or one you serve, maybe I can take you under my wing? Does that sound like a deal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:04 pm

He continued to thank her and speak more. He wanted to know of her lord and whom she served and the like. Well Amadi had none of those, so she was quiet a moment. Once he had spoke about an apprentice, she was utterly shocked. When had this been destined to happen? Meet a knight and then be asked to be a student of said knight? Was she living in a fairy tail? Her eyes were wide behind the mask and her lips parted into a slight smile. Well she certainly was thrown off, but that didn't mean she couldn't regain herself quickly. To be a student of another knight? There was nothing else for her to do, right? She had no Meister at the time, and no one to serve, so.. Why not?

"This one has none to serve. Their previous master has abandoned them. For now, this one seeks a new Meister, but until then, it is supposed it could.." Again with the strange talk, but it wasn't too bad. She could still understand her own words. Her body swept into a bow. "If you would have this one, then so it shall serve to not disappoint."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:17 pm

Golden Knight crossed his arms and nodded in approval at her courtesy, and also understanding her situation, but nevertheless, this won't make his training style any easier for her....May lord Death help her soul. "I would indeed, and I am sure you won't disappointment me....For your sake..." He quickly added the last part of the sentence in a whisper, trying not to scare her away with that comment, granted its probably best he never said it to begin with. "Alright then, however....I only have one rule, and this is one rule that brought me to where I am, and that is...STRIDE FOR PERFECTION!" He pointed at her as he said, his hand shaking abit from the emphasis. "Everything should be PERFECT! NO MORE! NO LESS"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:40 pm

Amadi stared at him. Right. She was already regretting her decision. Maybe she should back out now. Unfortunately she had already given her equivalent to a promise so she had to keep at it. Perfection? There was no such thing as perfection. There were shadows and pools that reflected perfection, but there was nothing and there would never be anything perfect. Amadi knew that, but perhaps he walked upon a different plain than her. She eyed him as if he were some sort of spectre or ghost. He couldn't be human if he expected so much from a human. How human was she really, though? Her mind seemed to pull a sick and twisted smile as if to laugh at her displeasure. No. She wasn't very human at all.

"As the lord wishes." She straightened from her bow and continued staring at her new master. Perhaps she could uphold his wants- or maybe not. She had no idea as to what the future held. "What should his first desire be?" A robot. Maybe her classmates were right. Amadi was programmed to live and die by orders, but at the same time she could feel. The seering pain of neglect and a loss of self. They all lingered in her soul silently. It was all gone for now, though, because she had no rush in confronting her demons at this time.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:18 pm

"My first...Desire...?" Such a question caught him off guard, but at the same time he felt neutral about it. Sure it was probably great to feel respected by the youth of today, but the fact she's just throwing herself at him to do what he wants urks him. "My first desire, is that I demand for you to not be my puppet! I maybe your lord as of now, but I don't want a kiss up, and I don't want a robot. You have emotions and I expect you to show them." He then took out his golden rod and patted it against his hand while looking down on Amadi. "Now, as for my idea of discipline, I decided to go with a classic approach...GOLDEEEEEEN CHOP!" He raised the Golden Rod high and brung it down onto Amadi's head, attempting to hit her with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:53 pm

Not to be a puppet? How was she a puppet? She was merely doing as a knight should and serving her master. Or was it something deeper than that? Amadi was honestly confused by this man. He wanted her to show emotions. What emotions were there to show? Right now she couldn't really feel anything more than her obvious confusion. She blinked a couple times at him, but nodded. Well she supposed she could at least try.

Then the insane happened. He rose rod up and aimed it to hit her. she wasn't having that. Her body moved slightly so it instead landed on her shoulder. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" It stung even through the armor and though she usually was quiet and calm, she was quite astonished. It was reaction that her arm moved to rub her shoulder. Honestly she was fine, just startled. How dare this man try to strike her at random?! That wasn't right!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 11:07 pm

He pointed the Golden Rod at her, his hand shaking from rebounding from the armor. "This is discipline for whenever you FAIL! Anything less than perfection already sickens me, but failure shall not be tolerated under any cirumstances, and like I was trained by the best, pain helps people learn." He turned around, before putting it back in its carrier and sighed before rubbing Amadi's head. "I apologize for the sudden attack, I will certainly try not to do that one a regular basis...I hope you forgive me...." He got himself back together and looked back at Amadi, and began thinking of tasks...perhaps training is in order? "Alright...my first real desire is to train you at the crack of dawn tomorrow in the fields of Death City, I shall test what you posses. This is one of my few excercises with no penalty, but I expect you try your best nevertheless. Understood?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 5:53 pm

She was to be beat every time she did something wrong?  Well that was unorthodox, but whatever he wished, she supposed?  She wasn't about to sit and take beatings, though.  Given the chance she would duck out of the way.  There was something about being disciplined that made Amadi shirk in response.  Pain helps people learn?  She supposed it was true, but pain was not something that Amadi would look forward to.  There was only one solution- she could never fail.  EVER.  She had to be perfect and that was incredibly unlikely.  She would mess up at some point, but maybe she'd be lucky and get away with it.  Somehow she doubted it, but it paid to be hopeful at times.  

Afterwards he apologized which seemed really counter-productive, but that was sort of a dismissed thought.  She'd try to not let it be a daily thing and her eyes said the same thing.  he couldn't see them, though.  Beneath her helm was the glowing eyes of a warrior raising to a challenge.  He wanted training?  So be it.  "Understood.  This one shall give their all."  Her head nodded in response.  It was oddly something she looked forward to.  Her lips were emotionless, but the sparks of excitement rolled through her veins.  She was ready for this one.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:09 pm

"Thats what I like to hear..." He began to walk away towards the direction of...somewhere, maybe where he can start his forging buisness? "However, one with a sharp tongue is nothing if they cannot hold their words. Don't be late, be on time, and definetly DON'T SKIP THE TRAINING SESSION!" He yelled that last part with much emphasis, he felt conflicted to yell at her like this, but he must remain strict or else he probably won't be taken seriously. "Doing such a disgraceful action would label you as dishonorable...." He then took a few steps more forward prepared to turn around the corner, until he looked back at her, and took of his helmet, which revealed a man with short black hair, a black moustache and a goatee. "And I know where you live, so it's in your best interest. If you wish to give up now, then say so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 7:06 pm

Don't skip the sessions. Well, of course not. Amadi wasn't about to just skimp on her lessons. It seemed contradictory to accept the man as a tutor than ditch him. Dishonest. That was the other word for it. The man shouted this demand in such a commanding voice that made her wonder. Perhaps a student before had ditched their training? She knew nothing about this man, so anything was possible. Her eyes watched him as he pulled off his helmet and showed his true face.

As expected, he was an older man. She couldn't tell the age from when he was in the armor, but now she could see plain as day. Heh.. so I am just a youngling. Nonetheless, I have room to grow and learn. "This one shall not disappoint." Her lips curled into a grin. "Until then."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 7:38 pm

Finished, and moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)   Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of Chivalry (Me and Amadi, *takes out a knife* Or I cut you!)
Page 1 of 1