Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? Empty
PostSubject: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:32 pm

OOC: This thread is mostly for being yourself. It takes place in Zarchy's apartment. If you do cause trouble, it is fine with me. Also, may contain mature content. I hadn't put it in the title. So I'm putting it here.

-Zarchy goes to walk upstairs to the fourth floor of the complex to get to his apartment. The day was extremely weird and painful for him. The only thing he wanted to do now was sit around and do absolutely nothing-

Last edited by Zarchy on July 25th 2013, 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:53 pm

Me fiona and raven were having a girls night out we had on casual clothing
And our soul protect on so far Fiona was the only one with ideas but most of them
Weren't fun (to me and raven that is) "come on Victoria and raven we should go cloth shopping
Or maybe go out to a club or...... (after after a while all me and raven heard was blah blah blah)" I sigh
The reason we were out is because it was my birthday but we had no idea what to do.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:55 pm

-he unlocks the door to the room and shrugs off his coat. The hangar almost falling over-

That's enough business for one day....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:57 pm

Saiko was walking down the side walk while listening to music. Her smile disappears when she sees the three of the walking around. Oh god....
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:58 pm

Raven stopped for a moment and sighed "I wonder how zarchy is doing......"
I shrugged "probably fine....." Raven still looked unsure "maybe but during that battle he was all jumpy......maybe we should check on him.." Tilt my head
"Do you even know where he lives?" Raven nodded and walked to zarchy's apartment and knocked on his door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:01 pm

-he does a facepalm and turns to the door; opening it quickly-

Whaaaaaaaaat?...

-he realizes it's just the two people he saw yesterday-

Oh. Hey....something you needed?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:04 pm

Raven said sort of nervously "are you ok from yesterday's battle? I just wanted to see"
I whisper to raven "you and Fiona were in a battle yesterday?!" She nodded
I stomped my foot "why didn't you call me kin and Kiro?" She shrugged "I dunno....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:05 pm

-he narrows his eyes at the sudden private conversation between the two-

Yeah. I'm good. It's been really difficult lately is all....
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:07 pm

Raven nods "ok I just wanted to know if your ok....." Raven turned to leave when Fiona
Walked up and said "soooo whatcha doin?" Raven sighed and looked back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:08 pm

-he notices the other person-

Who, me?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:15 pm

Fiona giggled "yes you silly!" I grabbed Fiona's shoulder and said "we shouldn't be bugging zarchy now
How about you me and raven go check out a petting zoo or something" I laugh nervously
Fiona whined "but I wanna knooooooow!" Raven pinched her nose and sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:17 pm

-he chuckles-

Oh it's fine.

-he turns to Fiona-

I've been doing okay. It's been iffy though.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:20 pm

Fiona giggled "so are ya doin anything tonight?"
Raven and I muttered "please don't fiona...."
The last thing I wanted to do was get into a fight with a DWMA
Student if they found out we were witches I pull on Fiona's arm
"We should go now!......" I muttered
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:21 pm

Ooc: short brb need to take a shower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:22 pm

Just gonna be sitting around is all. All I've been looking to do is get some sleep after what happened yesterday.

-he looks around at the three. A suspicious look on his face at Raven acting odd-

(And okay.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:37 pm

Ooc: I'm back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:38 pm

(K)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:40 pm

I chuckle nervously then I look at raven and signal we should go me and raven start to walk away when Fiona said aloud"OH maybe you could help us seer its Victoria's birthday and we need an idea of what to do!" She was pointing at me the whole time me and raven both made a
"I'm surrounded I idiots" face and started at Fiona
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:43 pm

-he laughs at Raven's reaction-

At least it isn't Excalibur.

-he looks at Fiona-

I'm not that good of a party planner. I will try though.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:49 pm

Fiona clapped her hands and hopped up and down excitedly
"Oh yay!" She squealed "can we come in!?" My eyes got big
"I don't thinks that's a good idea....." I said then we all heard an eerie howl then I
Stuttered "yea Maybe we should go in!" I pushed everyone inside and closed the door panting
"Eh sorry about that" raven said quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:50 pm

-he steps to the side, scratching his head in confusion-

So......uh....where's the party going to be at?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:53 pm

Fiona giggled "that's the problem we don't know we should of planned in advance but something sort of popped up!" I sighed and raven pinched her nose
"Yea we should've..." I muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:56 pm

-he yawns-

I don't know a lot of places around here. When I'm out doing things, I don't do much but walk around.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:00 pm

Fiona pouted "oh poo now what" she put her hand on her chin then said
"I know maybe we should have a get together here we could provide snacks and beverages
It's ok with you right zarchy" she made a puppy dog face me and raven say/yell
"That's a terrible idea Fiona!" I start to think: if he does say yes he might invite some of the students and that might turn out really bad for me raven and Fiona
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:01 pm

-he turns and looks around his apartment. The place being a complete mess-

I'm not sure. They won't like a messy host environment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?   When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When boredom takes over.- A break from insanity?
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next