Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego Empty
PostSubject: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 4:46 pm

Please respond to this thread with a detailed description of why I am the epitome of all that is amazing in this world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 4:48 pm

Sorry, couldnt resist, you rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 4:56 pm

Sov is awesome because the dinosaurs died. Because sliced bread once didn't exist. Because I want to be a millionare :(

Congradurations on becoming an Admin, man! Also.... IDK which part the ego is, so sorry but no stroking for you :/ But you do get a pat on the head with the words "Good Job!" on a cardboard box with a crayon in the basement. That crayon murdered less people than you would think but more people than you'd ever want to know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 4:57 pm

I posted here because I was told to 8D
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 5:05 pm

These are all acceptable posts. Now draw something for me.

____
           ____.     ).     )
          /____\.    )___)
           |      |        |
           |___|_____|___/
            \                    /
~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 5:23 pm

(\/)
(oo)
.I..I=0
.UU

It's CUTMAN!!! *insert Megaman music*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 5:24 pm

I can see that.

<(^-^)>

KIRBY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 6:02 pm

... errrr

TRIANGLE
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 8:20 pm

Excellent! Your king is pleased. Now tell me why the unicorns disappeared. You will be graded on the likelihood of your story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 8:22 pm

Unicorns are in hiding, waiting for the day humans die, so they may take back the planet. For now, they have their scouts out to watch us. . . Narwhals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:14 pm

Unicorns didn't dissapear, they just used thier powers to turn invisible.... Just like how Bigfoot hides from us.... Don't believe me? Here's the proof.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego   This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This post is dedicated to Sovuru's ego
Page 1 of 1