Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+3
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Arc
Vixy McCloud
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Last one to post wins. Empty
PostSubject: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:20 pm

I can't tell tone through text!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:08 am

I win! I did it! Bow before me and declare me thine king!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:49 am

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:06 am

*insert Michael Jackson dance*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:03 pm

Excuse you, I am queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:44 pm

NO BITCH, I AM QUEEN. wait what
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:46 pm

ummmm.... hello. I AM THE QUEEN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:56 pm

And I Am Da Eggman!!! I AM THE EGGMAN!!! I AM THe WALRUSS?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 3:38 pm

I... Am... THE SIX PATHS!!! THE ORIGINAL SIX PATHS!!!!! I INVENTED ALL OF THE TAILED BEASTS SUCKA!!!!!!! DON'T TRY TO OVERTHROW MUAH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:25 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:30 pm

Denied again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 7:28 pm

I'm the hitagi the real hitagi all you other hitagis are just imitating so will the real senjogahara please stand up, please stand up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:37 pm

I am the unsuspecting villian who was behind things all along! Now, because I created the magical thing, I command it's power and will use it to kill people who have been saving the world for no specifically expleined reason!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:04 pm

Aizen, is that you?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:05 pm

._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:09 am

X_____X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 9:33 am

Pretty sure I just discribed the most generic villian I could think of.... :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 11:09 am

Sounds like it. Either that or the wealthy businessman who is secretly insane and at least one of the main characters used to be forced to call him "master" and serve him. This is like, every roleplay I've done where there's an actual villain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 11:09 am

Heheh. *Icarus*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 11:33 am

I once was part of an RP where the two main villians who had been burning down towns and stuff got married and RP'd the entire wedding without interruption. It was pretty addorible... well, at least it was until they got to the honeymoon. Then, they had a brief cute moment introducing his wife to snow for the first time followed by super hardcore smut :/ I mean, like stuff you don't want to poke with a 10 foot pole, smut........ Seriously wish they didn't go THERE with it because otherwise it made their villians really relatable and intresting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 1:30 pm

I hate typing on game consoles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:02 pm

I hate you Connor!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:19 pm

I hate living!!! *jumps out a nearby window into a pillow truck*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 6:44 pm

You even fail at not living.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 8:16 pm

Well, I AM a ghost type........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next