Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite) Empty
PostSubject: MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite)   MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 8:11 pm

Death City. Death City. Death City. Not the best place to be for some, but others it was a safe haven. A citadel. It was there area where this so called "lord death", dare not capitalize his name, held the most influence. Many revered him as a protector, some sort of ultimate meister or something, or even a God, but to Shrieeks, it all was just a giant ego show. Nobody liked a giant ego show. Especially not somebody who wanted to put on one just as big. You see, becoming a kinshin wasn't enough, but being a Death God...well....likely not, but one could dream.

It was night time. The best time for one of higher status than those peasant followers of the school to travel. They weren't enlightened, they didn't know the damned truth. Whatever that may be, but it wasn't that! That was imprisonment! Stupid! He was alone, anyways, or so he thought. You never knew what kinda weirdo could be lurking around the corner anymore, but he also didn't really care. Nothing a glass bottle couldn't fix if that problem were to arise. It was already stained, a homeless man's blood, the alcohol was good but the soul was less than tasty. It was a decent kill, though, perhaps for the former reason alone, as the thrill factor of murdering a half passed out bum wasn't exactly off the charts.

"So if any of you...wait..." The man's, or if you would even call him that anymore, speech was erratic and without a true tone. Random letters were empathized and his volume constantly raised and lowered. Moreso, it was apparent he was talking to himself. Or something. "so there's like six of you here or is there seven or four...wait... there's only one of me!" With such a 'realization' the clown slapped his cheek. "So, Shrieeks, what's to dooooo in this town anyway?" It seemed the prize had a bit of an effect on him; he was acting a little less crazy than normal.[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite)   MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 8:33 pm

Rie had been flittering about in her own little world. As a bird it was easy to watch the world without being noticed and while remaining under the radar. She wasn't that intimidating, and her soul wasn't really obvious while in her small mockingbird form, so she had no real worries. However, the urge to eat breadcrumbs was sickeningly attractive more than she could hope to avoid. Later she'd be puking probably from the memory, but nevertheless she wasn't much of anything while in her little birdy form.

A man- if you could call him that was in the alleys doing rather- strange things while smacking himself and yelling obscene and confusing nonsense. OBVIOUSLY he wasn't human, Meister or a weapon, so there was a certainty that he could be a wizard or a kishin egg, which either could be potentially dangerous for the little lady to encounter. Nevertheless, curiosity got to her and she flew down.

As soon as her feet hit the ground, she was back in her human form, but she remained in her soul protect, as anything else would be quite dangerous in Death City. "What have we here?" Her words weren't malicious, but genuinely amused. Her hand pressed over her lips and she giggled a bit. To most it wasn't obvious she was a witch, despite her strange get-up. "What brings you here?" Naturally she was attracted to the sort of darkness around the man, but that was something she didn't understand yet. Rie was far from being 'dark' yet, but her powers would always pull her towards it whether she wanted it or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite)   MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 9:39 pm

"What have we here?" A light voice. The voice of a, shit, of a woman's?! Of all the things that had to appear, it could've been a evil witch, a malicious kinshin, or even a Death Scythe but why a girl! He wasn't, well, the clown wasn't exactly versed in speaking with girls, even though one was his weapon. Maybe the corrupted soul had some strange social side effects as well, but the sharp toothed freak didn't know anything about anything so what was really going on inside of his head was unknown. So he replied immediatly, messily dropping the bottle and his only defense somehow in the event of doing so, "KINSHIN EGG." The words rang out across the allies loud and clear for everybody to hear. Whatever she said after that would be rudely cut off by this, or not heard.

If you could see under the heavy makeup, which you couldn't, one would see that Shrieeks' cheecks had turned a bright red. His eyes looked down, just at this time noticing the shattered glass, something he immediatly began calling himself an idiot for. Mentally, of course, saying that out loud would only bring further problems. "Woah bro, wait, I guess you wouldn't be a bro, huh?" A finger raised to his chin, as if in thought, though this action only lasted for but a second. "Uh....chick, I guess that's better." He looked her up and down, no longer showing a hint of shyness, as if he had gained a hold of confidence from somewhere. She was young, and petite, and likely had a tastier soul than a dirty old bum. It was the good stuff, but he had to resist, at least for now. A friend is nice, sometimes, though they never seem to last long.

From the clown's simple jacket he would pull out a bottle of what appeared to be orange pop. With a strong twist, a pop and fizz was heard, and soon the probably lukewarm product found it's way in the creature's stomach. A breath of relief left his mouth. "What's you're story, huh?" With another sip, his grey tongue licked his lips and slid across pointed teeth. He had a little time to kill, after all, this buzz was pretty nice for being from such low grade...sources. By this time, the horned man was now leaned against the back of a wall, quite open for attack. He was aware of this, but yet didn't prepare for any sort of strike. This girl seemed fairly normal...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite)   MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 10:45 pm

"KINSHIN EGG." Quite obviously. He certainly didn't have to yell it. Still, she wasn't upset by his crazy screaming talks. Naturally he was a dark creature so he did things that most people would find abnormal. What if you lived in the abnormal, though? It made him just another being to be met upon another day. As far as she could tell, he couldn't have been causing much harm. In fact he seemed pretty normal from where she was standing.. aside from the awkward talking and the glass everywhere. Was he- drinking? How peculiar. Did kishin eggs drink? The thought struck her as pretty amusing.

There went the wandering eyes. Head to toes he scoped her out rather blatantly. Checking her out? She tilted her head, since it wasn't something she was used to. Most people just stared at her headdress. It was distracting enough other than her crazy robes. And yet- here she was having a casual conversation with a kishin egg in Death City. Was this really just a normal night? The ironic thing was he was more relaxed than she was. He had a drink in hand and just idly drank it away then asked her what her story was. Well, they were already strange, might as well go all the way right? Her lips pulled into a slight smile.

A clown. The man resembled a horror-story clown. "My story? Hm.. Well I was on my way to tend my herb garden when I saw a kishin egg wandering Death City. I just had to wonder what brand of insanity was around tonight." She summoned her broomstick, which oddly required no magic. Sitting back on it, she crossed her ankles in a dainty and female fashion, while watching the man with curiosity. "I doubt there's much more to talk about. My past is my past." Dodging questions was always a fun hobby as well.

"What about you, hm?" Was he trying to start a fight? It didn't seem it, because he left himself wide open. If she had wanted to harm him, she probably could. Rie wasn't the fighting type, though. Her body was frail, so she preferred the use of her soothing voice to combat any day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite)   MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MiRaCleS (Rie/Invite)
Page 1 of 1