Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] Empty
PostSubject: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 11:24 pm

Jericho sat at the table closest to the window, no longer reading the book in his hands. He'd lost interest as thoughts raced through his head. He looked around the room, setting hisbook on the table, maybe it was time he looked for a miester, but then again, he seemed to doing fine without one. He finally decied not to worry about it, leaned back and kicked his legs up on the table, continuing to read his book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 11:34 pm

Zoe was dragging Rogue around the place and had made him show her the Library. She dragged him in and says, quiet loudly, "So what's your favorite book in here, Rogue?"
She quite excitedly starts to rummage through all the books, reading the titles here and there, and mostly discarding the ones that she picks up.
"Boring, boring, hmmm, boring, boring... oooh, nevermind, boring," she says, and with each boring tossing another book at Rogue for him to catch. She sighs, and looks at Rogue, "All these books seem to be boring, show me a book that's actually interesting, Rogue."
She then grabs on him and says, "Come on show me, show me, show me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 11:41 pm

Initially, the entire display seemed quite comical, him trying to run and catch the books, but he quickly adapted, catching them and stacking them on the nearest table. His head shook as he watched her, unsure of how he'd gotten himself into this mess. With a sigh, he tapped her shoulder and nodded towards the fiction section. He didn't say a word, didn't make any motion to show emotion as he walked over to the area, nearby to the reading area the other weapon was sitting in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 11:46 pm

Jericho sat up, watching the two new guests of the room.
"I thought I was the only one weird enough to come here on saturdays", he thought to himself, setting his book down for the second time.
"A weapon and a miester, maybe they're a pair." He watched as the girl continued to rumage through the pile of books, rather loudly, then glanced over to the the miester, who was looking through the fiction.
"Maybe I should go say hi, but then again..." the thought trailed off in his mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 11:53 pm

Zoe excitedly skips to the fiction section and starts rummaging through it. She then runs into another dilemna.
"Read that, and that, maybe that, doesn't look good, no, definitely no, read, read, and no," she says, and throws books randomly around the room, not even paying attention to where she throws them.
She stops throwing the books around, sighs, and turns back to the rest of the room. She notices that books are all about the room. She shrugs and says, "Well, somebody is very messy."
She then looks and sees the other guy in the room. She walks over to him and says, "Hey, hey, hey, you, what are you reading?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 12:05 am

"Um... hey?", Jericho said, taken aback by the girl's hyperness. "It's called Mister Monday", he replies, looking down at the book. "I'm reading it for the third time, becasue Haarry Potter gets boring after the fifth time." He looks behind her at the mess seh left, then back at her, slightly expecting her to explode from stading still so long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:13 pm

Zoe says, "Oooohhh, that's a good book. I just love, love, that series, as well."
She then sits down at the table and says, "So, so, what's your favorite book?"
She completely makes herself serious and listens intently to this guy in front of her. Zoe wonders who he is and is curious if he might be helpful to her mission. She smiles at the guy, just to put him off balance at her true intentions.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:18 pm

Behind them, Rogue was shaking his head, sighing as he picked up her mess and immediately set about returning everything (except those that she showed even mild interest in) back in its proper place. He didn't so much as look their way, though his sense were well keyed-into their actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:11 pm

"War of the Worlds," he replied softly, suspicious of her smile. "Who is she, who is he, what do they want", he thought, constantly.
"What's yours?", he asks timidly, trying to gauge the girl in front of him, glancing over at the still unknown guy behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:18 pm

Zoe smiles and says, "That's a hard one. I constantly keep reading and finding new ones and have several favorites. I guess I have to say Speaker of the Dead, by Orson Scott Card. I think it's my absolute, absolute favorite."
She then bounces up and down in her seat, and the rushes to the bookshelf. She reads all the titles looking for the book. She looks over her shoulder and shouts to Rogue, "Hey, Rogue, can you pretty, pretty, pretty please help me find the book, Speaker of the Dead?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:23 pm

Without a word, he looked towards the shelves, the name of the author swirling in the back of the mind. Soon afterwards, he climbed up to one of the shelves, grabbed a book, and carried it over to her. "Here ya are, Miss Talon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:32 pm

Jericho has returned to reading his book, escaping back into the pages of the story. While he is still aware of his surroundings, and their book searching, he no longer cared. "Maybe I should give them a chance," he started debating mentally with himself.
"But they could be a danger, we can't let anyone to close,"
"True, but what is there to loose?"
"Fine point, fine point indeed"
And with that, the internal debate was concluded. Jericho softly layed the book down on the table, stood up, and walked over to the two strangers.
"My name is Jericho," he said to the girl, offering his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:37 pm

Zoe looks at him, and smiles. This smile was the smile you get when you checkmate someone. The smile of victory, the smile of manipulation. She hands the book back to Rogue with a quick thanks, takes Jericho's hand and says, "Well, hi, I am Zoe Talon. I am a weapon. Well, actually I am armor. And over there, well, is my partner, who is shy around girls."
She looks over to Rogue and winks at him, and says, "Just messing with you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:46 pm

His eyes narrowed at her but he didn't correct her in the slightest. "Rogue," he said, holding the book under his arm but not offering his hand to the new person. In fact, his eyes seemed to avoid both of them almost completely, darting about even as he bent his head down. "Jarek Ackerman. Utility meister. Assassin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:50 pm

"I'm a weapon, a sword actually," he replied, slightly more confident then before. "Do you happen to have a weapon partner, not that armor isn't good by itself, but..." His voice trailed off as he glances over at Zoe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:53 pm

"Wait, what do you mean, you said but, I happen to be self-repelling. All you can do is be waved around. Can you protect your meister, without having to change forms?" Zoe demands, and thinks, "Fall for the trap. I know that you are suspicious of us, maybe just me, but fall for the bait."
She turns over to Rogue, tugs the book out of his hands, sets the book down on the shelf, and drags him over to Jericho.
"Come on Rogue, don't stand in the background, you're the meister here, you should be talking as well," Zoe says, leaving no room for questions, as she pushes Rogue right in front of Jericho.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:57 pm

His eyes narrowed at her, and he was beginning to wonder why it was that he had agreed to this partnership in the first place. With a sigh, he stepped forward, watching, tossing his hood up and hiding his wild red hair beneath it. "What kind of sword?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:04 am

Jericho laughed lightly, "Yes actually, I can to some extent," he said, answering Zoe. "I have the ability to bend shadows to my will, creating anything from barriers to weapons, but this is limited by the lighting of the room. For example, in this room I could manage a small shield and sword, or about four shadow tendrils, so even in weapon form I can still help out by adding additional background support, but it decreases in slightly in weapon form." Jericho continued. "And as for my weapon form, I'm a katana, but my size, weight, and length can change to pretty much any size, as long as it doesn't go above my weight, length, and size in my human form." he replied to Rogue, slightly suprised he had said so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:11 am

"Hmm, that would be awfully helpful as a weapon partner, don't you think, Rogue," she says, smiling at Rogue. She happily bounces on her feet and says, "Oooh, I have an idea, why, why don't we three partner up? I mean, that is if your looking for a meister? But, but, if you are, then that would be awesome, don't you think, we both be able to protect our meister and where one fails, the other is there to backup. Please, please say yes."
She does a twirl on her feet, and thinks, "Fall for my charm, fall for my offer."
She looks at him, and smiles, and says, "So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:17 am

Rogue groaned, massaging his temples with both hands, looking down and shaking his head, "I don't know how I got stuck with her..." the words were muttered, but audible enough to be heard by both weapons present. Sighing, he looked up slowly, watching Jericho for a response. "I can promise you that resonating won't likely be much of a problem, if at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:22 am

"That's a big offer...", Jericho said softly.
The internal debate begins again
"WE probably should join them"
"No"
"Why not?"
"What if we get close to them"
"So? We can't stay like this forever"
"Damn it... Fine, We can go with them..."
And it's over.
"Sure, I guess wecan be partners, but... We'll probably need to go practice, or something, so we can get used to eachother's styles, fighting and otherwise," Jericho finally answered, feeling confident in himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:34 pm

Zoe thinks, "My mission is proceeding nicely."
She then says, "Yay, yay, yay, wait... Rogue!"
She turns and faces Rogue, and sticks her tongue out at him, and then says, "You're stuck with me because you needed a weapon, remember?"
She crosses her arms, and glares at Rogue. She then turns back to Jericho and says, "Thank you, thank you , thank you."
She then hugs both Rogue and Jericho, saying, "Yay, we're a team now."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:38 pm

The assassin immediately tensed, body going rigid, skin visibly paling as she held them both tight. His heart hammered in his chest, his breathing spotty. The techni-colored circles that had flashed before were changing wildly, panic consuming him wholly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 10:09 pm

Jericho tightened up, taken aback by the sudden action. "Relax, it's just a hug. You're getting a hug, for the first time in forever, enjoy it.", He told himself. He glanced over at Rogue, who looked like he was going to die. "Maybe you should let him go,", Jericho said, pointing over to the other guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 10:37 pm

Zoe sighs, and drops her arms. She looks at both of the guys, and laughs, "You two aren't real huggers."
She laughs and does another twirl, and then thinks, "Check on you two. I got you now and neither one of you will be able to do anything about it. I will protect my target, and will give my life and the lives of others in order for my target to live."
She then curtsies to both and says, "Maybe we should go practice, it'll be a great way to get to know each other better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]   New Encounters? (Revived; Invite] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Encounters? (Revived; Invite]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next