Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story so Far?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 12:11 am

Just for a little convience nothing major, but can the admins or mod make a thread that states what the story is so far and who the antagonizing force is? I mean you veterans may know, but us noobs would at least like to know what the hell is going on, i mean there is a story right? I heard in the chat the sentiment of knowing really changes the feel one can have to a site it'll feels more organized, well thank you for your time reading this! ^_^
Back to top Go down

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:32 am

I might have a few parts of this wrong since it was expleined to me on the chat, but basically.... Asura was defeated several years ago, but managed to have 2 children before he died. One was controlled by Neko and was the daughter of Asura and Arachne, and I forget the information about the other one. So, basically, 2 other Kishin who's names I can't remember (I partially blame the fact that I'm typing this as soon as I woke up) are trying to revive Asura. They managed to capture his children and were getting ready to do the ritual.....

Then, the main Admins in charge went inactive and it was put on hold. So, now that we've got a few new Mods and Admins, we could probably continue the story or maybe even work on a seperate main story. It all depends on what Sov, Rock, Oblivion, and possibly Ace decide to do.

But there's nothing keeping you from getting people together with you for a side story to work twords :)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:44 am

You got everything correct deth. The names of the 2 kishin are reaver and saca. Reaver is actually just a really powerful kishin egg, unlike saca who is a true kishin. Reaver also has the equivalent of an evil academy going on, however he only has a few members. Asura's 2 children are lexi and arusa.
Back to top Go down

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 4:17 pm

So, what are dark weapons then, are they apart of the evil DWMA?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 5:22 pm

Dark weapons are kishin eggs that are also weapons, like ragnarok
Back to top Go down

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 5:37 pm

Okay, thank you.
Back to top Go down

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 5:52 pm

ragnarok is a demon blade, the dark weapon equivelant of a death scythwe.
Back to top Go down

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 6:50 pm

I have a dumb question, but what exactly ARE dark weapons?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 7:28 pm

I just said what they were. Kishin eggs that are also weapons.
Back to top Go down

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 7:58 pm

Blah sorry I'm tired XD dumb question is dumb thanks
Back to top Go down

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 8:23 pm

Well, kind-of.... They don't count as a Kishin Egg, but they're the weapon equivilant of one. If a person starts eating souls they become a Kishin Egg and eventually become a Kishin. If a weapon starts eating non-Kishin souls, they become a Dark Weapon and eventually will become a Demon Weapon. While they're not really as powerful as a full Kishin, Demon Weapons still are something you don't want to mess with.

Sorry if the explemation wasn't really necessary, but I wanted to make sure it was 100% clear.
Back to top Go down

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 3:29 am

Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler from the anime/manga

Spoiler:

really should have asked these questions before apping Arianne, but I will roll with whatever the answer is.
Back to top Go down

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:20 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 1:36 pm

Hmm, that seriously changes my character's motivation... but that's okay! I can dial the bat-shit crazy up to 11.

Thanks for the clarification Wolf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story so Far? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story so Far?   Story so Far? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story so Far?
Page 1 of 1