Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story time!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Story time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Story time!!!!   Story time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 8:33 pm

I've heard a lot of talk about starting a new storyline since all the previous admins have gone inactive, so I would love to hear all of your ideas!
Back to top Go down

Story time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!!!!   Story time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 8:41 pm

Okay, so, we keep the idea of the Evil DWMA, and we kind of make it a contest. The other Academy isn't trying to recreate a Kishin, they are trying to wipe out the DWMA and shinigami(lord death) for good. That is where the dark weapons can come in. Then, maybe during some missions people are on, They can be attacked by these students. It's cliche, it's genius, you know you love it.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Story time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!!!!   Story time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 8:45 pm

That was the original plan until saca showed up. Still, we need ace because reaver is In charge of the university.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Story time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!!!!   Story time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:43 pm

Well there's obviously needs to be build up, like maybe before the new "Kishin" reveals itself, maybe certain disasters happen in the world? And like meisters and weapons are chosen to go there and rp it out.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Story time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!!!!   Story time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:45 pm

We kind of already did that. London was ripped to shreds. Beyril was supposed to wrap the campaign up, but then she didn't. Gir.
Back to top Go down

Story time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!!!!   Story time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:46 pm

How about you name some stuff that has been done, then go off from there, could be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Story time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!!!!   Story time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:52 pm

Alright! Well we did the disaster thing, we did the rival academy thing, we experimented a bit with a dystopian world. And we made another kishin.

I have an idea!! Shibusen kill witches and vise-versa all the time on missions, but what if they all banded together and the DWMA and witches had an all out war!
Back to top Go down

Story time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!!!!   Story time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:52 pm

Well, I've got a plan I'm already working through. And I'm going to use spoiler tags because this really is a big spoilers for what I intend to do. I'm serious about this. If your characters metagames this stuff without out of thin air, I will make sure they regret it. Also, I'm HEAVILLY emphisising that this is JUST a plan. Will it happen exactly like I type it? Probably not. But still, I feel it's pretty good and makes logical sense. It doesn't have as much to do with Asura or the old story, but it's something, right? This is as far as I have planned things and they are planned to the bitter final end should it all go perfectly. However, things rarly ever go perfectly.

Spoiler:

So what do you think? It's a bit complex, but still, you know? I don't even think I'll get past step 2 of this, realistically....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Story time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!!!!   Story time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:00 pm

I love certain parts! But feel a little iffy on others. I'm thinking a 3 sided war between the DWMA, witches, and Reavers university. Your plan sounds great though, and I would love to try it out.
Back to top Go down

Story time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!!!!   Story time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:10 pm

Yeah... that plan is like the absolute worst case scenario assuming everything goes exactly like the villians want it to. But, you know, one thing at a time, right?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Story time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!!!!   Story time!!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 9:45 am

Yep! Also rmw might have her own ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story time!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story time!!!!   Story time!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story time!!!!
Page 1 of 1