Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 7:47 pm

"Just a blue berry muffin for me please." She says to the cashier with a polite smile, which may or may not brighten up the cashier boring day. Without saying a word to Mizuki, the cashier gives her a blue berry muffin, whispering the total with a soft voice. "Here you go, and keep the change." she says before giving the cashier the money she requested, twirling around to find Joey at a small table which could only fit two people. "I'm back!" Mizuki squeaks, taking a seat in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 11:13 pm

"Wait a min, this is the same booth that you me my weapon and that kid, since I not citing my self you own me answers, did we hang out before" Joey said as he drink his moka and took out his handing to show the scars in the hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:58 pm

"I did not promise you anything, but I don't mind telling you if we met or not before. After talking to you for a while, I remember some of your features, so yes, we did once hung out." Mizuki says with a smile before taking a bit out of her muffin. To her, that muffin was filled with nothing but deliciousness, but all food tasted like that to Mizuki. She simply loved food. "Mmmm!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:02 pm

"Meh I try, I can't wait to make Beth a death weapon, and her dreams will be true, and yeah, you allway smile why is that, everyday is a battle, with a pint of soda of winning" he said as he begin to drink his moka and look at his cuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 9:02 pm

"Why do I smile, you ask?" Mizuki questions, raising her right eyebrow a bit. "The answer is simple; it's one of the only things keeping me from killing myself. Just like most people in this city, I too felt the cruel whip of madness, in fact I'm barely able to keep my insanity through out the whole day. Sadly, unlike some lucky people I talk to everyday, I must feel the warm feeling of blood touching my skin, simply because I can't control the madness within me." Through out her whole explanation, she didn't look him in the eyes once, ashamed to tell her story. Despite her shameful past, Mizuki is always willing to explain herself because there's no reason to hide something that contains great importance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 9:12 pm

"So your saying is you smile to keep a monster holding inside of you, wow, I can't blame you can I no I can not, it like with a pint of blood in battle, you need to keep lying there and get beat up, but people's stand up for each other like .......a family" he said as he sip his moka and left his scars for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 1:45 pm

She nods at this, taking another bite out of her muffin. Mizuki didn't have much to say to him anymore, so she just continues to sit there, eating her muffin with delight. "I think I may need to leave soon." She finally announces after 8 minutes of silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 1:51 pm

"To do what, oh do me this one little thing for me, TOUCH BETH AND MAKE HER DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, YOU GOING TO SEE A SIDE OF ME THAT YOU WILL NOT LIKE" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)   Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out. (Joey and Mizuki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2