Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 6:52 pm

Messae quickly blocked the attack with katana, being sent back from the force. She was heavily panting now, even though she didn't do much the wavelength within her she tried to suppress was overtaking hers, the longer she holds it the more danger she will be. So she just decided...to let go, it should be over quick right? She looked at Ayako with quite a sad expression as sweat began to drip from her forehead, "I'm.....sorry for this..." She muttered to her. From within her mind, it seems like wolf's howl can be heard as she let the madness take over, it also spreading to Setsuna as well. She yelled in slight pain and arched over, before re-straightening her back and looking at Ayako smiling eerily revealing her wolf like fangs. From within her mind, she seen a flickering image of the man he made her into what she was, Ayako resembling him. The smile went away and was quickly replaced with a look of terror. "N-No! GET AWAAAY!" She yelled, as she slashed the katana with all of her might at the Ayako, "GET. AWAY FROM MEEEEEE"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:15 pm

Ayako moved back as quickly as she could only to be nicked in the chest as she stumbled back. Her notebook was out of reach. Even if she'd wanted her gun she couldn't get it. "What do I do?!?" She asked herself. This had started as a sparing match and now it had become a fight to the death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:39 pm

It was only a matter of time until Setsuna had lost himself, he was completely absorbed by Messae, his presence no longer can be detected from Messae, "Where..." He was in the deep pool of her conscious the plain of dark water surround him as he floated on it ,"You are incredibly weak..." A voice rang out to him, he turned his head and saw a handsome man with a very nice yukata, he was standing on the pool effortlessly,"Is this all you can gain? Limiting yourself, but you still seek strength, what irony..." he walked over to Setsuna and grabbed him by his yukata collar tossing him several feet, Setsuna cringed and got up standing on the water also, "What!?!?" the Handsome man took out a blade that resembled Setsuna's odachi, he took the scabbard and tossed it over to Setsuna, "I have no use for such a useless shell, a blade must be sheathed, but not using it makes it redundant..." Setsuna stood there looking at the scabbard, "Shell..." The handsome man disappeared leaving Setsuna alone in Messae's dark world, "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:03 pm

"You're in my consciousness...." A voice said to Setsuna. The voice strangely sounded like Messae, and it was her as she and another figure generated right in front of him, walking closer. "Your in my consciousness...my consciousness under the influence of madness...." Messae seemed...different. The Wolf ears she had in reality were no longer there, and her tail was also gone too, is this what she looked like in her mind? The figure that was following her revealed to be a wolf that was tall as Messae, and it growled at Setsuna while glaring at him with blood red glowing eyes. "This....is a mental manifestation of my madness...my other half.." Messae looked at the ground and sighed before her eyes began to water from slight guilt. Why did I have to drag him in here too? She looked back at him, the tears now falling from her eyes. "I'M SO SORRY!" 

Back in reality, Messae was twitching almost non stop the more she looked at Ayako, and began to snicker "Y-you! Are trying to find me again!? Well I won't let that happen!" She swung at her again aiming for her head, while swiftly placing her hand on Ayako's shoulder "SOUL PURGE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:18 pm

Setsuna turned confused and sweating, "What..." The voice wrapped around him, invoking his thought process, "Messae? Is that you." As Messae appeared to him, he was shocked at her lack of animalistic feature, this is what she must be like on the inside... her true self, he then looked at the wolf, it was wild and terrfying, he looked at it with an uneasy spite to it, as this... is the cause of her facade, the madness.... He looked a his open palm, eying it with contempt, a facade... . He looked at Messae and approached her, trying to ignore her madness, he slowly walked closer and closer, "Messae...you dont need to apologize..." He approached Messae, only a few feets away, and hugged her "Hey hey it's okay, dont cry...."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:33 pm

"DAMMIT NO ITS NOT! I BROUGHT YOU INTO MY MADNESS BECAUSE I COULDN'T HOLD IT BACK ANY LONGER!" She cried into her shoulder as she was obviously filled with guilt. But in terms of guilty pleasure, it kinda did feel good when some madness slips through, maybe a little, like when she fought Misa. She didn't want to kill her but it still felt good to put her in her place for being hyperactive. She pushed him away and looked down again, folding her hands together shuffling her feet nervously. "And by the way...the wolf half of me doesn't cause my madness...it enhances it...it gives me the will to go on...and it feels....GOOD!" She says with emphasis, she chuckled a bit to herself looking a bit crazy while doing it. It felt weird to admit that her wolf like side helps her madness. She clears her throat and straightens her hair. "The wolf part is apart of me...and Misa...and so is the madness.....I got the madness...f-from..." She stopped...as she began to shudder from the thought of how she got it in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:05 pm

"Messae..." He looked at her, his eyes dull and sad, he was very worried of Messae ,"No, you're wrong, I came here because i wanted to on my own will..." Setsuna, tried to get the gist of what was happening, this wolf next to her was the problem, it seemed to be the parasite that was gnawing away at her well-being, he looked at it with contemptuous eyes, but he didn't deny it, it was a part of Messae, like the man before was a part of him, "All of us, are like this..." He walked and began circling Messae ,"This madness is apart of you, but don't take as you are a part of madness, you are still Messae i know, no matter what shell you appear it, all of it is truly apart of you." He placed his hand on his heart, "A Part off..." Setsuna looked at Messae, waiting for her responds
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:23 pm

"I understand what you're saying...but the madness, is not just the wolf, its an emotional scar that will never go away. The wolf fuels it! And its apart of me that I constantly try to control..but it keeps getting worse and worse!" She yelled the last sentence as tears began to swell up in her eyes and fall from her cheeks. The wolf was just standing there, glaring at Setsuna with blood red eyes. The eyes looked like Messae's eyes when she was fighting Misa that day, full of insanity, frustration, anger....and most other negative emotions. The wolf seemed to snicker evilly at Setsuna while surrounding itself with a reddish aura. Messae instantly snapped out of it and grabbed her shoulder in pain, yelping a bit. "It just keeps getting worse...if only the madness would already...I mean...it should be almost through right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:45 pm

"Then don't let it control you!" Setsuna countered his words losing his sympathetic lax attitude, he was put up with having the wolf keep pushing her away from him, "You are a strong young women, Messae, I've seen that, don't look at me in the eye and tell me that madness is going to overcome you. Because it's not!" Setsuna walked forward, clutching his heart, trying to push his way out of the aura "I may be not the one to tells this to you, this just makes me a hypocrite, but you have to be on top! No matters what scars leave there mark on you, you will no lose to it1" He squinted his eye, bold and powerful he looked at Messae, "I won't let you! Now it's time for your decision! Will you dwell in this past, or will you come and dominate your madness!" He held out his hand to Messae, his radiance towering like a wisteria, yet glowering softly as a cloud, this was the ultimatum, he had to be able to save Messae.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 10:55 pm

Messae looked at his hand, then at hers, then at the wolf. She blushed at the fact that Setsuna cares so much for her when he just met her, especially saying that she was a strong young woman. She had a choice to make...she obviously wanted to grasp his hand...but could she? She was about to hold her hand, but stopped abruptly as the wolf in her mind was glaring at her, growling as if to keep her down. "I cannot overcome my madness Setsuna...as long as I have my wolf features to remind me of the events that happened that day...I cannot overcome. However...I am proud of them and with you by my side helping me....I can fight back." She grabs his hand and began to walk out the aura, the wolf stepping back before howling at an earsplitting noise. "AUH!" She fell back into the aura still holding his hand, the wolf jumping in the way at Setsuna, trying to quickly bite him on the arm. "Setsuna!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:19 pm

Setsuna grasp firmly onto Messae's hand, it was soft and warm, that he felt as fi he could never let go, "Hah? You make it sound like you'll still fail," He smiled, "Well that's good enough for me, I just need to keep fighting even in impossible odds, and as long as you do that I will be with you every step of the way, until the impossible becomes possible!" He and Messae began to walk out, he did not begin to look back once, he trusted Messae so much he already knew she was right there.

But soon he noticed Messae was still being pulled into the aura fog, "What-" He turned and grasped Messae with both hands, "I'm not letting go!" When the Wolf lunged at Setsuna's arm it's teeth sank deep into his arm, he winced, it was deep, very deep he wasn't quite sure if he was able to hold on to her, "Messae!" He cringed under the pain, he had to be strong, you're weak, he had to hold on!, you're weak, he just had to save at least someone close to him, but you are still weak. Setsuna lowered his head for a bit, "Hahaha... Do you think that... THAT I AM WEAK!" He pulled he back with all his strength, he was not only trying to pull messae he was trying to pull away the wolf too, "Don't you even think for a second I'm not letting both you go get away, I am your weapon Messae! Take means if i have to accept you... I will accept all of you!" He heaved again and again, he came too far to stop!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:00 am

She was being pulled from both directions, one way was into the fog, and the other was out of it, back into the side of where she could escape the madness that she was trapped in. The wolf looked up at Setsuna as it still held its grasp onto its arm. Its blood red eyes flashed of insanity, and it seemed to show a sadistic smile of some sorts as it looked up at him. "Madness will be here....it never leave...you can't stop madness, you can't rid of madness." The wolf spoke to Setsuna, in a very deep tone. It then turned into an aura that entered into Messae, the madness aura already surrounding her disappearing, causing her to be flung onto Setsuna as the force that holding her back forces the momentum back to him. However, the wolf like features she had possessed outside of her mind was back, as she now regained her tail as well as her ears. She looked at Setsuna and hugged him, her eyes in tears "Thank you Setsuna for trying to save me...it really means a lot!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 7:19 pm

"Oh course madness will always be here!" His bone could feel the wolf's teeth hitting against it ,"That doesn't mean I don't acknowledge you..." He eyes became soft, finally reaching a resolution with the wolf. When Messae's aura reentered her body he was a bit overcome by the momentum, and stepped back a bit, "Woah..." He stopped himself and kept Messae in place with his body, he flet the tight warm grasps of Messae's hug, her ears and tail regained itself into Messae it seemed ,"Ah! That was quit the moment!" He smiled at Messae, it was soft and caring, "You don't need to worry darling, that's what I'm here for... as your weapon." The resolution had finally came, He couldn't purge Messae's madness, but that was no longer an issue, he realized that accepting youself for what you are is more important to anything, I'm such a hypocrite..., He thought, but at the moment that didn't matter, all he cared about was that his meister was safe. For a moment they were under a Wisteria, a great tree with purple-flower, this was his gift to Messae, this was the mark he leave.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:42 pm

FINISHED AND MOVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)   Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training of soul and body! UNLOSING WILL (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2