Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Training (open)   Training (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 1:59 pm

Jet stops to take a breather and looks at his watch 'Well let's go again' he gets in position starts the timer, and starts running.
Back to top Go down

Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (open)   Training (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 12:47 pm

jet ran past connor and dylan. "Been a while hasn't it" neither of them had seen jet in a while. "Mind if we join you?"
Back to top Go down

Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (open)   Training (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 1:20 pm

Jet nods as he runs by "Sure mainly I am getting used to the new legs."
Back to top Go down

Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (open)   Training (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 5:45 pm

" alrighty, how about from here to the post office on third street? Think you can make it?" Dylan said grinning.
Back to top Go down

Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (open)   Training (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 6:27 pm

Jet grins "Hell the question is can you keep up?" He stops "Ready?"
Back to top Go down

Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (open)   Training (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 7:41 pm

"go!" He was off with connor.
Back to top Go down

Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (open)   Training (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 7:50 pm

Jet runs after the humming 'You can dance if you want to'
Back to top Go down

Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (open)   Training (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 4:14 pm

neither connor or dylan listened, they just kept moving.
Back to top Go down

Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (open)   Training (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 10:12 pm

Jet slowly catches up with Connor and dylan
Back to top Go down

Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (open)   Training (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 11:03 am

Laura saw them run past her "eh what the hell" she said as she turned around and joined them in their run.
Back to top Go down

Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (open)   Training (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:23 pm

Jet keeps running but he turns and starts running backwards "Hey Laura what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (open)   Training (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training (open)
Page 1 of 1