Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a day of "training" (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Just a  day of "training" (open) Empty
PostSubject: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:37 pm

Akio was walking down the street with Calbur after they had just had a sparring session in Akio's terms at least...which meant they were at the arcade for about seven hours straight. "Remind me again again why you dragged me along with you to the Arcade for your so called training?" Calbur asked sounding extremely annoyed "And further more why did you make me pay for each one of your games?
Akio didn't even look up from his tablet which he was playing a video game on, the sound of laser guns being fired could be herd from "Well to tell you the truth....you were the first person I ran into who I knew who would have cash and you owed me."
"The only person who thinks I owe any thing to would be Ida and she is somewhat right...I did destroy her pie throwing machine she used to prank me but I ended up paying for the damages but know she calls on favours from me saying its interest."
"Dude I already knew all of this. How did you think you owed me anything? I bought one of your interest favours from Ida."
"Yet you call me a jerk.."
"No I call you a royal pain there is a difference."
"I told you a million times Akio I'm not royalty."
"And here's me not giving a damn." Akiko almost fell over but sported a dragons tail and push himself back up and continued walking as if nothing ever happened.
"You know you could look where your going as you walk instead of using magic to solve all of your problems."
"That day is never going to happen-" Akio was cut off from his sentence as he stumbled as a tin can stuck to the bottom of his foot due to is natural static discharge causing him to drop his tablet and wacth it skid across the ground. Akio hand arcs of electricity bouncing all over him as he turned to Calbur "IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE YOU ROYAL PAIN!" Calbur held up his hands in innocence "The sick ironic jokes are Ida's thing not mine and it looks like nature has just beaten her to it this time...it's actually pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:43 pm

Ooc: can I join?????? :3 ;) :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:45 pm

OOC: I don't mind Akio it does say open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:53 pm

Minami was walking down the street when something bumped into her shoe and she picked it up looking at the two boys. She walked over timidly "um..hello is this yours, it seams you dropped it."she gasped at the electricity arching off his hands
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:57 pm

Fiona and Damien were walking down the side walk when they saw the incident "what the heck.........." Damien muttered as he narrowed his eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:05 pm

Calbur sighed with relief as Akio turn his attention to the the girl who had just walked over after picking up his tablet and saw her gasp at his hands and realised he was sparking again and shook his hand before it wore off "Yea it is...thanks for giving it back after picking up most people would have ran away with it. Akio stated blushing extremely lightly as he took his tablet back from the girl, his blush would be two light to notice "Sorry if my little light show freaked you out I know it's pretty uncommon to see a warlock in and around a Death City."
Cal just sat down on a nearby bench checking how much money he had left after Akio used him like an ATM at the arcade before taking out his phone and checking his time table for work.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 15th 2014, 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:08 pm

Damien stayed back as Fiona approached the guy :3 "did you say you were a warlock???"

Ooc: u can respond to fire's post first then mine ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:11 pm

Akiko then turned to the person who asked him if he was a warlock "So what if I am? Is that a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:14 pm

Fiona giggled "it's not a problem! I'm a witch and it's exciting to meet a fellow witch!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:15 pm

Im a witch so dont worrie it was just unexpected thats all"minami said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:22 pm

"Yay we're all witches!!!!" Fiona exclaimed excitedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:23 pm

"I'm a warlock, we have terminology for a reason. Akio stated sounding quite annoyed at the girl but quickly dropped it not wanting the girl who had returned his tablet to him as she seemed quite timid earlier "So...you two witches what kind are you two.... he was curious in them now.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:28 pm

Fiona made a comical mischievous face "I'm a fiasco witch"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:32 pm

D-dragon"minami said looking at her hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:34 pm

Akiko raised an eyebrow "so by definition you are a ludicrous failure of a witch?"
Akin smiled warmly at the girl who told him she was a dragon "Well then that explains why you smelt if similar." he smirked "I'm a dragon my self."

OOC: Google said it when I search Fiasco! Don't blame me also imma hitting the hay I'll post when I wake up
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:40 pm

D: "NO THE F#CK IM NOT!!!" Fiona hissed, her eyes were in slits like anangry cat "by fiasco I mean I make unfortunate random events happen to people!!!!" She said, then a mischievous grin spread on her face "you want a sample of my power!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:41 pm

Minami smiled at him a bit"oh really ive never met another dragon witch"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:47 pm

OOC: ok this post then bed for me XD

Akio looked at the girl who was freaking out over the definition of the word fiasco "No thanks nature bet you too it..." He singled to the tin can shuck to his shoe be static with his eyes. "As I said I'm a warlock not a witch...but yea it is a pleasant change to meet some one of the same species as yourself." his smirk turned back to a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:51 pm

Oh sorry "minami said nerviously
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:55 pm

Fiona frowned and stuck out her tongue at Akio
Barry walked up to them with a peanut butter donut "what's goin on peeps?" :3 he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 5:41 am

"It's fine don't worry about it. Not many people know of the terminology but when someone calls me a witch I just correct them future references. Akio explained to the girl who seem scared of him and as for the misfortune girl who just stuck out her tongue at him, he raised an eyebrow ".....really?......great job on being mature there...... Akio nodded at the new person who just joined them as his way of saying hello before turning back to the other dragon "So do you guys have names?" Akio smiled as he asked "Because I'd rather thank the person who didn't run off with my tablet by name instead of referring to them as a a nameless anonymous."
Calbur got up from the bench realising that Akio would most likely be a while before his friend was done talking, he tapped him on the shoulder "Hey I got to run to work if you need me ring me later." Calbur then ran off leaving Akio with the people he just met.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 8:18 am

Barry and Fiona smiled
"I'm Barry" the boy says
"I'm Fiona!" The girl says
"AND TOGETHER WE ARE THE NEKO TWINS!!!" They exclaimed together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:10 pm

Minami nodded at him "ill remember that, and my name is Minami" she said smiling curtly at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:36 pm

Akio blushed a little from Minami's rather cute smile "Right...nice too meet you all." He turned his attention to Barry and Fiona "So I'm guessing bye your last names you two twins turn into cats?" he then turned to Minami "Of coarse I don't need to ask what you are able to turn into." Akio said to her while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:38 pm

Barry smiled "yep! I'm a jazz cat warlock!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a day of "training" (open)   Just a  day of "training" (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a day of "training" (open)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next