Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Powers?! Gone?!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 9:51 pm

Kataro woke one afternoon after resting for a few hours. He had a strange dream about waffles killing dried up Burritos. But that's another story. Anyway, he woke up and hopped out of the bed. He went into the kitchen to make him some food but a throbbing pain started to flow all through his body. He fell to the ground hugging himself. "What is this...! Was I poisoned somehow!?" Kataro crawled over to the sink and tried to use his magic to pour him a cup of water. But it was 10x harder than it should have been. Kataro began to sweat like never before. He tried to stand to his feet but he was too late. "Luna..... Lu......" Kataro collapsed on the floor unconscious. He was there for a few hours until he woke up with a terrible headache. He got off the kitchen floor and looked around with confusion. "What the hell happened?" Kataro poured himself a glass of water then sat down in a chair. He realized that he had knocked of a chair when he fell over, so he tried to use his magic to lift it. But it was a failed attempt. "What the hell!" Kataro pointed his hand towards the chair and tried to raise it. But yet again, it was unsuccessful.... Kataro sat there..... Thinking..... Thinking about what or who could have caused this......... "Oh no!" After a few minutes of analyzation, Kataro recalled that his powers were given to him and he wasn't born with the abilities of a witch. Which meant that his powers were only temporary, and could not be regained..... Kataro say there in awe. He wasn't sure what to think. He didn't know what his wife or children would think either..... He simply had to adjust to the fact that.... He was no longer...... A witch....
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 9:57 pm

Jet knocks onthe door
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:26 pm

Kataro slowly walk to the door and opens it. His eyes were opened wide and he had a dead look on his face. "Hi.... Jet...@
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:28 pm

"Hey katarowo what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:45 pm

"I...... I'm no longer a witch..... My powers were only temporary.." Kataro said with lifeless eyes. "Come in if you want.." Kataro walked over to the table and sat back down in his chair.
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:50 pm

"Wait I know a way to get the powers back Kataro."
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:54 pm

Kataro sat there. "I'm not sure if I even want my powers back." Kataro turned his arm into a cannon. "I've got my old powers back. But..... I just need time............ But what were you going to say?"
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 10:55 pm

"I remember you mom saying that you needed the blood of an animal an a potion to become a witch and i dont have a doubt that the potion recipe is in your spell book."
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:07 pm

"I know but..... I kinda miss being a weapon. I miss my arm cannon. I miss being my brothers meister..... I think I just need Time to think." Kataro sat there for a moment. Wondering. Thinking about all the pros and cons. Then he though of a great idea. "Maybe we could turn you into a witch!!"
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:13 pm

"How about Hikari?"
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:14 pm

"Maybe. If she want to." He said while shrugging
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:21 pm

"She doesnt have to know either way it is a good idea because if you cant transform she can use magic."
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 11:26 pm

"I can still transform. That's not a problem. Now that my witch powers are gone, they can no longer block out my ability to change into a weapon." Kataro stood up and went into the freezer. He got a bucket of icecream and began to eat it. "So.... Is Hikari gonna wanna be a witch?" Kataro said while smacking on his Icecream.
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 7:11 am

"I was meaning if you were rekod
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 5:25 pm

OOC: rekod?
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 8:45 pm

OOC knocked out
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 8:56 pm

"Well.... I doubt I'd EVER get knocked out. But.... I guess it's all up to Hikari." Kataro sat there for a moment. "You wanna go ask her?"
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 8:59 pm

"Sure here let me shoot her a text." Jet pulls outa phone types in 'Come over to Kataro's place.'
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:03 pm

Kataro walks over and starts to make some grilled-cheese sandwiches for everyone. "I hope you're hungry. Or else you owe me a grilled-cheese!"
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:07 pm

"Sure I will take some so how is it bieng normal again?"
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:10 pm

"It's pretty much the same..... Do you think Hikari is still gonna want to be my meister...? I'm mean, we we never really paired up together that much... I've always been a better weapon on my own....... Well... I guess I can't say that since I never really had a meister." Kataro was really wondering if Hikari would still be his meister. He never really was a weapon that was there for her.
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:12 pm

"She probably will still want to I mean she is really good with guns so it is the perfect match."
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:15 pm

OOC: go to witch creation then go to accepted characters. Kataro's weapons have been altered.

Kataro sat down in a chair waiting for Hikari.
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:32 pm

OOC Helloooooooooo
Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:00 pm

OOCsorry

Jet starts to fall asleep

Hikari knocks on the door he headphones around her neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Powers?! Gone?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next