Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Powers?! Gone?!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:04 pm

Kataro quickly answered the door. "Hey Hikari. It's been a while!" She said as he reached in to hug her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:08 pm

Jet is now practically asleep in the chair the grilled cheese sandwhich in his mouth

Hikari jumps a little at the surprise hug from Kataro "You are right it ha been a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:23 pm

OOC: sorry I left. I HAD TO GO GET A SNACK! :)

Kataro invites Hikari in and explains to her everything that had happened. "So... Do you want to become a witch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:29 pm

Hikari thinks for a few seconds "Sure."

Jet is still asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:34 pm

Kataro sprays jet with a bottle of water to wake him up. "GET UP BITCH! SHE SAID YES!!" He said in an old hag voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:43 pm

Jet falls out of the chair yelling "OH SHIT!!"

Hikari merely giggles at the two friends stupidity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:45 pm

Kataro helps jet up. Then he rushes into his room and grabs his spell book. "What animal do you want to be able to turn into Hikari?" He said while flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 10:58 pm

Jet stand up and rubs his head

"A perigine falcon the fastest bird in the world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:03 pm

OOC: me, Hikari, you, Juniko and Kara should be a team!!!!

"Well.... We need the blood of one.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:09 pm

OOC yeah wait Jet still needs a meister or are Jet Juniko and Kara all parteners?

Jet: "I can ge that."

Hikari: "Fine Jet got get the blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:14 pm

OOC: Kasharu could be your meister.

(Several hours later) "all you have to do now is drink this." Kataro said as he handed Hikari a cup of red liquid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:17 pm

OOC: ok

Jet says "Chug chug chug chug."

Hikari grabs the cup and downs it like she would down a shot glass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:19 pm

OOC: lets ask Juniko in the other thread.

"Do you feel anything?" Kataro said while rubbing his hands together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:22 pm

Hikari trans forms into her animal form flapping around the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:27 pm

"YAY!!!!!!!!!" Kataro starts to dance awfully. "Uh hu! It my birthday. Go ahead like its my birfday!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:54 pm

Hikari lands on Kataros should and pecks his head to make him stop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:55 pm

"OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!!!!!!" Kataro fall to the ground and pretends he's dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 11:59 pm

Hikari sqwuaks in approval and transforms back

Jet: "We got to dispose of the body quickly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 12:04 am

Kataro peeks one eye open. "Just tell my family....... I died a hungry man..... *aaaaaaacck* *dies*"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powers?! Gone?!   Powers?! Gone?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powers?! Gone?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2