Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pandora Baer INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pandora Baer  INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Pandora Baer INACTIVE   Pandora Baer  INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 8:14 pm

Pandora Baer  INACTIVE Tumblr_m5u7qmKi8d1r5ikx8o1_500

Pandora Baer  INACTIVE 15douh5

Name: Baer, Pandora

Weapon: ~ None at this time

Animal Form: PANDA

Love Interest: TORN she has a crush on both Walter and Grayson

Appearance: I'm the perfect cute bundle, of course!  My hair is black and pulled into two buns on the top of my head, just like panda ears.  Two ribbons are used to tie them to stay there.  My jacket is black and white and black is the tank-top I wear beneath.  I actually wear a white skort with black leg-warmers and black kung-fu shoes.  Obviously I look kind of Asian which in a way, I am!  I have a belt and some buttons to decorate my skort, but not much else exciting going on there.  I'm a super tall (Not really) 5 feet tall!  Don't ask my weight, that's just shameful!  Otherwise, I'm just the perfect form for a 13 year old princess! (So sh claims)

Personality:
Pandora wants nothing more than to be grown and it's obvious.  She tries so hard to be mature and the grown up,but at the same time she ISN'T so it brings her off as a sort of brat.  SHE knows what's going on.  SHE knows what's best.  It's always about her.  Even things that aren't about her, have to be.  She's demanding and obviously spoiled to Hell's heights.  She is prissy and very particular about her looks.  She makes sure she's attractive or at least attempts to.  She's a pampered princess and isn't afraid to tell anyone about it.  Her daddy spoiled her, so naturally he's going to come up in conversations.  

Spoiled brat with good intentions.  She may be stuck up, but she isn't going to walk over the poor people.  If she has a bit of time, she will help someone who needs it.  Deep down she really does care and wants to help out, but her pride binds her.  She's secretive about what she really thinks and often shifts to an arrogant stance to protect her fragile self esteem.  She works hard to keep up an appearance, because pampering is all she's ever known and perfection is the only thing she CAN be.  She has high standards and knows what she wants (Even when she doesn't seem to know).  She's a know-it-all and probably the most likely person to get on everyone's nerves.

She's easy to make cry and upset, because she's still very childish at times.  She tries hard to act grown up, but she still has a way to go.

History:
There's not much to Pandora's story.  She's still building character as she's quite young.  She hasn't killed her parents or anything, however she is the daughter of a strong Wizard and a common meister he secretly fell in love with.  Their life was pretty great.  Pandora was never left wanting; except to be out of her brother's shadow.  The two of them often quarreled and argued, but the love was always there.

Around 10, Pandora found out she had magical powers.  Her mother was pretty pissed about it and left the family, then it left Pandora and her father and brother.  The two began treating her like a princess, since she was now the only girl in the household.  Upon the chance, she was shoved into Reaver's University to help hone her skills.  She eagerly awaits school and hopes everyone else will see her as the princess that she is~!

Miscellaneous:
-Her mantra is Pa-ra-Panda-da
-Bamboo SHOOT!  - Pandora is able to throw a piece of bamboo that when it hits something, it turns into a spiked item, with spikes up to three inches long.  
-Bamboo Cage - Pandora's magic allows her to create a cage made of bamboo around the person she intends to
-Bamboo spikes - Bamboo thrusts up in a star formation from the ground.  She has to step on all five points around the point though.
-Her father is named Po-Larz Baer and her brother is Grizzly Baer
-Her father was wealthy, her mother married into that wealth
-My shortest history because I honestly don't have a whole lot to work with 8D

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love eating souls.... I mean Soul Eater"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Pandora Baer  INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Baer INACTIVE   Pandora Baer  INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 9:32 pm

Accepted! 8D
Back to top Go down

Pandora Baer INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1