Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witch's need a break too ya know

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:43 pm

Mu smiled brightly "Why would i ever want you to go?" he hugged Lillian tightly "Stay as long as you want!" he than moved away and took another bite of his biscuit "want me to make more seems were out of biscuits and bacon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:50 pm

Lillian blinked away a blush, hugging Mu back.

"Thanks." she grinned, "You're probably the only who's actually said that who didn't want me to stay just 'causa my body. Unless that's what you're doing." Lillian laughed lightly, "Sure, I'm still a bit hungry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:54 pm

"I would never...ive actually grown to like you not for your body but for you!" he laughed and then went back into the kitchen taking out the rest of the bacon and keeping it raw he than cooked some more biscuits and waited till they were done. when they were he brought them back to the table and set them down with a smile "enjoy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:00 pm

"Thanks!" Lillian laughed again, this time just taking the raw bacon. She tilted her head back and dangled the bacon above her mouth before dropping it in and chewing, "Mmm, delicious!" she growled, a smirk playing on her lips. "So, what do you normally do here?" she asked, taking another piece of bacon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:04 pm

"Nothing much life is pretty boring around here on rare occasion i kick other peoples asses and get laid here and there...just kidding i'm still a virgin >.< never actually grown to trust other females." he sighed and took a bite out of his biscuit "but in other words nothing much." he than walked back into the kitchen and looked through his fridge for something to drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:09 pm

Lillian let out a bark of a laugh when he admitted he was still a virgin, a mean joke playing on her tongue. Though she bit it back, literally.

"So, why don't you trust 'females' then?" Lillian asked curiously, still biting back laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:12 pm

"Oh nothing to serious...i was beaten constantly by my mother..." he said as casually as he could "she would force me to drink bleech when she was really angry..." he than got some orange juice and chugged from the carton
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:17 pm

"Wow, that's terrible!" Lillian said, almost dropping her bacon but catching it at the last moment, "If you were forced to drink bleach, shouldn't you be dead then though?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing in question. She found it rather funny that he was trying to sound casual when he said it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:20 pm

"No idea..maybe it was saftey bleach?" he laughed at the idea "no idea..." he continued to chug the juice and than tossed it into the trash and walked back to the table sitting back down "so is there anything you wanna do?" he smiled "i'm open for any ideas!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:25 pm

"Hm, strange. Could it have been because of your magic? Or perhaps an immunity of sorts?" Lillian began to mumble to herself, trying to figure it out.

"Um, I'm up for anything." Lillian smiled sweetly, "Got anything to do around here?" she asked, brushing off the strangeness of Mu surviving drinking bleach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:30 pm

"No idea....i think i have board games" he burst out laughing "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa nope..." he than thought for a while "hmmmm" he than motioned over to the bed and chuckled "how about we sleep with each other." he said jokingly "and i hope you know i was kidding!" he said before standing up and looking around his house "hmmmm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:33 pm

Lillian snickered, rolling her eyes.

"You know you want to!" she teased, laughing. "Hm, we could play a game with magic?" she said thoughtfully, "Or...you could tell me a story!" she laughed giddily, clapping her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:45 pm

"I don't really know a story except this one my father would tell me....i think it went like this" he sighed "I used to wonder what life ment to me....i thought nothing matteredand life was useless but dad would always tell me this story when i said that"

"There was once a young boy and a young girl the boy had nothing left there family gone and friends away, he would cry every night because he felt like life was useless and he had nothing left, the boy one day was taking a walk along a old street thinking he may end it all...that was when he met the girl...they became friends easily and they never left each others side tho the girl was sometimes mean the boy never left her because he knew who she truely was on the inside....he liked this girl so very much, he found out that maybe life is worth living for because in love there is hope and in hope there is life and without life he would have no one to love and no hope to have...." he sighed "i don't get why he would always tell me that story but i loved it as a child.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:51 pm

Lillian listened intently to Mu's story, intrigue settling in her.
"Hm, that's a rather interesting story." Lillian decided after a moment of thought, her eyes curious. "I bet he was telling you, through that of a story, that life isn't all that bad. And that you'll find someone to share your life with."

Lillian sat back on the couch, her bare, flat stomach showing from under the dark crop top. "Hm." she said again, thinking. She closed her eyes, hiding their blackness, and crossed her right leg over left, forming a kind of 4. "Your father seems like a nice man." she said finally, opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 8:55 pm

"He was the best...."he said sadly looking at the ground "i wish he was still here with me" he than sat down on the couch next to Lillian "i'm glad i met you...i feel i can actually trust you...i know i can" he than pulled lillian into a hug "thank you" he laughed "you would think my dad was talking about you." he chuckled "maybe my dad could see the future" he said jokingly waving his hands in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 9:23 pm

Lillian grinned, hugging Mu back.

"Yeah, maybe he was." she chuckled, "I think I can trusty you too, and in case you didn't know, that's a pretty big deal. I don't trust anyone, and nobody really trusts me..." she added solemnly, "It's nice to meet someone who does, even if it could be a mistake. Most are right not to trust me." she laughed darkly, smiling a half-hearted smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 4:31 pm

"Eh if you tried anything I most likely would murder you brutally on the spot beating you with your own arms and than shoving your heart down your throat....so lets get out of this place and start adventuring! !!" He said witha twisted smile before heading out of the house but not before quickly getting his staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 5:17 pm

"Okay, fine." Lillian said, standing swiftly and following him. "Where to?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 5:56 pm

"Where ever the wind takes us my dear where ever it takes us!!" he said as he ran down the allyway and disappeared around to corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:02 pm

Lillian laughed as she ran along, the wind lifting her crop-top slightly. Not enough to show anything, but enough to catch someone's attention.

"Alright!" she grinned, skidding around the corner right behind Mu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:04 pm

Mu moonwalked down the street from the allyway (not stareing at Lillians breasts!! xD) he than jumped into the air and twisted around "MEEEP MEEEP" he than zoomed off down the street :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:09 pm

"Very subtle." Lillian laughed softly, running swiftly down the street. She appeared suddenly next to Mu, striding gracefully alongside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:12 pm

Mu ahead of lillian and than skidded to a halt swiftly turning around with a blink of an eye "Halt!! we have come to are destination!!!" he said as he pointed to a bar hidden in a allyway "that aint no normal bar! thats a bar were there is always a fight!!!! i love that place!" he than ran into the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:29 pm

"Oh joy." Lillian rolled her eyes, a wide smile on her face. She threw the door open, stepping inside confidently. She stood with her hands on her hips, showing off her long, bare legs, and bore an excited grin.

Inside, among the crowd and sitting at a table alone, sat with her legs propped up on the table. Her red plaid skirt was a bit too short for her current situation, but she didn't seem to mind. She held a bottle of something in her right hand, and her left arm dangled over the side of her tilted chair. The girl was probably too young for a place like this, but no one seemed to care. Her long blond hair was swept over the back of the chair, and her silver cross necklace was hanging to the side. Black bat wings protruded from behind her, and her combat boots were streaked with white crosses. She glanced up as the witch and the warlock entered. Had she not been who she was, she would be wearing a fearful expression. Only, she was Chrissy, so instead she wore a wide smirk, licking her lips as if she was about to eat her favorite food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 6:36 pm

Mu started to walk to a table when instantly a bottle was thrown at him, he swiftly grabbed it out of the air and drank some "thanks!" he said with a smirk he than walked to the bar counter and sat down "so how many thugs and low lifes do we have today" the bartender smirked and replied with "about 21 and a that strange girl over there." Mu payed no time to look at the girl and walked over to the biggest guy in the crowd he lightly tapped his shoulder "excuse me?" the bulk of a guy turned around with a scowl that turned to a look of surprise as Mu punched him in the face "how to get things started in here!!" after he said that people started fighting here and there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch's need a break too ya know
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next