Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witch's need a break too ya know

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:30 pm

A cave" he said "well I must go sleep I'm fairly tired" he yawned and than walked back into his house shutting the door behind him butnot locking it still being in wolverine form he than layed down on his bed and shifted back to human taking of his shirt throwing it to the side and tossing it aside still clenching his staff. He than slept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:33 pm

Lillian smirked, well, smirked as well as a wolf could.

Too trusting he is. A lock wouldn't have stopped me anyways. she nosed her way into the apartment, and trotted up to his bed.

Not bad she noted, taking a second to admire his shirtless torso. With a slight shake of her head, she turned to the staff.

What can this thing do? she wondered, picking up in her mouth and padding silently back out to the alley.

The wolf set the staff down on the ground, staring at it. She sighed, I shouldn't steal this from him... she thought herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:42 pm

Mu awoke and looked over to his side to find his staff missing "dammit! Forgot to lock the door" he than rushed out of the door and skidded to a halt to find Lillian with his staff "....I thought I could trust you...I was wrong your just like all the others.." he than looked down at the ground "go ahead and keep the stupid fucking staff...." he than walkee back inti his house slamming the door shut and locking it this time, he than sat down on his bed and stared at his flooring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:46 pm

Lillian whined softly, her eyes turning sad. She picked up the staff lightly in her mouth and set it on the steps to the house. She let out a solemn howl, and scratched at the locked door.

I'm a witch idiot! she cried in her mind, and let her soul protect go for two seconds to unlock the door. She turned back to her human form and picked up the staff, and carried it inside.

"I'm a thief, but I couldn't steal this." she muttered quietly into his ear, setting the staff down next to his bed.

With that, she changed into a wolf again and padded out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:54 pm

Mu picked up his staff and clenched it tightly "Lillian..wait...please" he stood up and walked to the door "I'm sorry I just...didnt know what to think...at first I trusted you and than you took my staff it just confused me and than I got angry" he than quickly put on his shirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:56 pm

Lillian looked up at Mu with pleading eyes, but bit her tongue. She knew if she spoke, she would say something bad. Instead she gave him an apologetic look, then stared at the ground sadly. She cast him another glance before turning and trotting out the door.

"Sorry..." she whined as she padded away down the alley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 6:04 pm

"Lillian!" He quickly raced down the allyway and than skidded to a stop in front of her "please...I forgive you..." he than looked sky in the wolf eyes "could you please come back to my place so we could just talk about this..." he sighed "I do need company and not only are you my first friend thats a girl...your my only friend and I need some company.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 6:07 pm

Lillian opened her mouth, letting her tongue hang out the side.

"Okay..." she accepted his offer, looking at him sorry eyes, "Sorry...again..." she said before turning back into her human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 6:14 pm

Mu took lillians hand "come on...." he brought Lillian to his home and than went inside with her shutting the door and motionin to his bed "please sit ill get you something to drink!" A few seconds later he came back with two glasses of wine and than he handed it to Lillian "here you go.." he than sat down next to lillian "so is there a reason for stealing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 6:34 pm

Lillian sat down gratefully on the edge of the bed. It was nice, and it'd been so long since she sat on a bed. She took the wine happily, taking a sip.

"I just find it fun, like pranks. Pranks are super fun." she replied, then pointed to her nose ring, "See this? Stole it yesterday." she beamed, and pointed at other jewelry she wore, and saying when she got it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 7:02 pm

"Intresting...than why did you decide to give me my staff back?" He snickered "got some little spell casted on you to make you not steal from me? He than took of his shirt and tossed it to the side "hope you don't mind but this is my home so yea....if you uncomfortable with my shirt off than I can put it back on but I was pretty comfrotable with it off before you decided to steal my staff" he snickered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 7:06 pm

Lillian rolled her eyes when he took of his shirt, but said nothing about it.

"I gave it back because when you got mad at me....I felt...I don't know..wrong. Oh, that and I've never been caught stealing before." she admitted, sighing. She cast a quick glance at Mu's shirtless torso, but brought her gaze back to eye level before he could see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 7:46 pm

"Okay" he hugged Lillia "well I'm glad you didnt steal it from me....thanks." he than took a sip of his wine and than layed back in his bed stareing at the roof a smile on his face "so do you need to do anything before you leave? I have a kitchen, shower, and a barrel of wine for anything good that happens"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 7:48 pm

"Hm," Lillian thought for a moment, "I don't know. But, I do need a place to stay. I don't exactly have a home, mind if I stay here tonight?" she asked sweetly, her eyes pleading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 7:55 pm

"You can stay aslong as you don't still anything from me than make yourself at home sorry I only have this bed.....I could sleep on the floor. I really don't mind" he than smiled brightly and than moved to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 7:57 pm

"I promise I won't steal anything, Scouts Honor." Lillian held up her hand in a mock vow, "I don't mind sleeping on the floor. I mean, I usually sleep on the streets anyways." she said with a shrug, pushing off the bed and lying down on the floor. "I do regret not having a change of clothes though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:06 pm

"Well okay....I have a washer if you need to clean those cloths and why don't you shower whilst your clothing wash and I promise I wont peak on you and when your clothing is done ill place it infront of the door. The washer is outside of the bathroom door to the right! Enjoy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:12 pm

"Thanks!" Lillian said, giving Mu a wink. "And by the way, I don't mind if you do peak." and she left him at that, stepping behind the door of the bathroom. She quickly undressed, and dropped her clothes outside the bathroom door.

She carefully stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water. She pulled her fingers through her hair, taking the tangles out. The witch then proceeded to wash her body with the bar of soap, and once she finished with that, she poured shampoo into her hand to wash her hair. And after that, conditioner. Once she was done washing, she simply turned her face up to the streaming water and stood for a little while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:25 pm

Mu sat there on the bed forcing himself not to peak at Lillian "sooooooo tempting..." he than moved towards the bathroom door and cracked it open sliding in he than stopped at the edge of the shower "no I have dignity...." he than quickly ran out of the bathroom and got lillians clothing putting them in the washer and going back to sitting on the bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:31 pm

Lillian smirked when she heard the door open, but frowned when she heard Mu's voice saying 'no.' She shook her head, tsking and holding back laughter.

"I can hear you!" she called in a sing-song voice, "I don't mind!" she laughed, enjoying the feel of the hot water running over her bare skin. "I'll have to stay in here a while anyways, I can't get out without my clothes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 8:42 pm

"Ill get you a towel" he yelled he than got a towel and walked back into the bathroom towel in his hand "I have a towel for you!" He said he than placed the towel on the counter he than summoned a illusion of Lillian s top and snickered he than got the rest of her clothing after he dried them and placed them on the counter leaving the real top out of the pile "and now your clothing are here" he than walked out of the bathroom and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:05 pm

"Thanks." Lillian called back, stepping out of the shower and wrapping the towel around herself. "Thanks for letting me stay" she said to Mu, taking the pile of clothes. "I'll be right out." she said, changing swiftly into the corset-type top and the short shorts.

She walked neatly out of the bathroom, her long legs shown easily beneath the shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:08 pm

Mu snickered and looked over to lillian "lookin good! But don't loose your top" he snickered and snapped and the top disappeared into thin air "lookin even better now" he grinned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:12 pm

"Wow. " Lillian rolled her eyes at the illusion of her bodice, "You have dignity huh?" she snickered, winking at him. "I only wish I had something a little more...comfortable to sleep in." she whined, sticking out her lower lip, wearing puppy eyes, and tugging on the front of her corset top, "This is just so...tight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 9:18 pm

Mu stared at lillians breast a"uh uh uh....." he fell over blood rushing from his nose "this didnt go as I expected it to go >. <"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch's need a break too ya know
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next