Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witch's need a break too ya know

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:19 pm

"Yeah, sure." Lillian said with a light laugh, Trusting me is never a good idea "What's with the staff?" she asked curiously as they began walking. Her black heels clicked lightly against the cobblestone, and Lillian wondered what sort of things she could steal from Mu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:24 pm

"Oh it's nothing much just a thingy mabob that can increase the power and scale of my magic!" he said as he looked over to her Would he trust her? Could he trust her is the better question. "this one is just a fake tho i hardly carry it around because of theifs...one time some guy stole it and lets just say he is still in the hospital..and that was 3 years ago" he said snickering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:25 pm

"Oh yeah, I'm sure." Lillian scoffed, rolling her eyes at the thought of a man being in a hospital for three years.

"You're insane, ya know that?" Lillian laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:30 pm

"let me tell you something i don't lie i will never lie again and when i said i put that guy in the hospital i mean i put him in a coma for who knows how long i still regret it..but he deserved it" he said when he saw he roll her eyes "and i am not insane ive seen insane and i am not it..." he sighed "sorry about my outburst of anger....just don't like being called a lier"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:33 pm

"I didn't call you a liar, I simply expressed my disbelief by way of sarcasm." Lillian stated calmly, stopping and resting a hand on her hip.

"What do you mean by 'I will never lie again'?" she asked curiously, catching the quick phrase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:36 pm

"it's nothing much i just used to use my illusion for more bad things...." he shook his head "but that was the past and this is the present and i have changed...." before Lillian could say anythig he spoke "and i'm not telling you what i did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:39 pm

Lillian pouted, sticking her lower lip out and wearing big puppy dog eyes.

"Why not?" she asked in a sweet, questioning voice. "I'd really like to know, and I wouldn't judge you." she looked at him hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:42 pm

"i'm sorry but no..and nothing you say or do will change my mine" he said as he continued to walk down the streets of death city with Lillian "and don't try anything either..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:46 pm

"Try what?" Lillian asked innocently, following Mu down the street. "I'm as good a girl as they come." she giggled, giving Mu a wink.

"Where're we going anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:47 pm

"No idea! we could be going to our deaths or to lala land!" he said with a smile on his face "I just go where ever my feet take me! one time they led me to a trap another they led me to free money!! who knows what we will find now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:49 pm

Lillian frowned, fixing her posture so she was walking tall and proud.

"Right." she sighed, clucking her tongue against the roof of her mouth. He's got nothing worth my time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:23 pm

"I'm glad you came along....ever since I left my mother ive become distrustful of females but I feel like your different..." he sighed and looked up into the sky "well I must go to my home...bye!" He than turned and ran down a alleyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:27 pm

"Well alrighty then...." Lillian muttered, rolling her eyes, "That was a quick leave." she sighed, turning to walk away. She looked down, hands shoved in pockets, and kicked a stray pebble as hard as she could. It flew from the ground and knocked into a window, shattering it.

"Oh shit." Lillian swore, striding swiftly away from the broken window. Where to spend the night.... she thought to herself, as she didn't have a home. Wonder how much that gem on his staff was worth.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:34 pm

Mu opened a door in the alleyway and shut it locking it. "Home sweet home!" He sighed and took of his cowboy hat placing it on a coat rack and than he coughed "its really dusty here" he walked over to his bedroom in which he took off his over coat, cowboy boots and shirt "that lady was very kind...I hope to see her again." He tossed the discarded clothing into a basket and layed down on his bed stareing at the roof "maybe all girls arnt so bad....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:38 pm

Lillian heard voices, and she made a face.

"Shit." she muttered again, backing out of the alley. She swiftly made her way around corners, dodging behind anything that could hide her before slinking away again. When they finally stopped looking for her, she breathed a sigh of relief and slowed her pace.

She placed two fingers to her neck, checking her pulse. Oh crap, I don't have my Soul Protector up... she cursed, biting her lip and putting the shield up.

The homeless with found a nice, somewhat clean alleyway to hole up in for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:46 pm

Mu clenched his staff close and than pulled himself up out of the bed "I wonder if shes okay right now..." he sighed and walked out of his home and into the allyway in which he leaned ahainst a wall stareing at the sky "I'm sure glad I met her... shes beautiful kind and I feel as if I can trust her" he stabbed his staff into the ground and rested his arm on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:47 pm

Lillian squinted up at the night sky, the strange moon looking down on the city, and the stars twinkling. She sighed, unable to fall asleep.

What to do what to do she wondered as she started to count sheep in an attempt to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:57 pm

Mu was about to wwlk back inside when he heard the sound of voices coming closer and than entering his allyway "invaders...." he walked to the voices as they got louder and than stopped. Before him were 3 very well built men each of them taller than mu by a few inches "would you guys mind leaving?" With out speaking they all drew weapons and came charging at Mu "guess thats a no..."

Mu swiftly grabbed his staff out of the ground and twirled it, the crystal on started slow a bright green florescent light filling the dark allyway with green and then there was a loud pop as the 3 men went flying out of the allyway toppling over eachother, than they got up and ran. "Well that was easy...the bigger they are the harder they fall" he sighed and walked back into his house locking the door behind him "their lucky I feel rather kind today"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:59 pm

"What was that?" Lillian asked no one when she saw the bright flash of green light. "The hell?" she muttered, standing from her awkward position.

"hm. Should I care?" she wondered, biting the inside of her cheek. With a shrug, she moved towards where she saw the light.

Three men ran past her, looking terrified. "What's got them so scared?" she wondered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:03 pm

Mu went back wnd sat on his bed setting the staff under his pillow "didnt feel like fighting today..but you can't always get what you want" he sighed and layed back on the bed pulling the staff out from under the pillow and holding it tightly to him as hendrifted off into sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:08 pm

Lillian wandered around the street where the men had come running out of.

"Hello?" she called softly, her voice echoing down the alley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:12 pm

Mu eyes flashed open when he heard the voice he than quickly put on his shirtand rushed to the door unlocking it and lookingmdown the allyway. He than slowly moved down it "hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:21 pm

"..Mu?" Lillian asked as she recognized his voice, "What're you doing here?" she asked. Lillian was in her wolf form at the moment, with completely white fur and black beady eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:25 pm

"This is the allyway in which I live" he said smiling "nice wolf form I can turn into a wolverine" he than shifted into a wolverine carrying his staff in his mouth "hard to speak with a staff in your mouth" he siad words hard to make out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 5:26 pm

"Seems like it would be." Lillian laughed, her tongue hanging out the side of her jaw. "Where'd you get the staff anyways?" she asked, bending her head down to sniff it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch's need a break too ya know   Witch's need a break too ya know - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch's need a break too ya know
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next