Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dex (teacher)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dex (teacher)  Empty
PostSubject: Dex (teacher)    Dex (teacher)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 9:53 pm

http://pokyboy.deviantart.com/art/Emo-Scene-Anime-Guy-206285119

Name: Dex

Meister: None. But he wants his meister to be a student.

Weapon Form: A DECK OF CARDS!! He is able to turn into a deck of cards that is completely controllable be a meister. The cards are rock hard and razor sharp. The cards float around the meister as of they had telekineses. With a wave of the meisters hand, the cards could be sent whatever direction they want. The jack, ace, king and queen are explosive cards.

When soul resonance is complete, the deck of cards come together and turn into five, brown, medium sized cards. Each card has the ability to shoot out one element. The first card can shoot fire, the second can shoot water, the third card can shoot ice, the fourth card can blow wind, and the fifth card can shoot lightning.

To be able to transform back into human form, the cards must be stacked up in order. If he isn't stacked up properly when he tries to transform, he may end up with a missing hand or worse.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Link

Personality: He loves children. He's kind and loving, sarcastic yet helpful. He's a pretty good person overall. He's always helping someone and trying to fix their problems. He's always reading books about nursing. He wants to be a doctor. He loves to play cards. He cheats at cards a lot, which is why he's never lost a game. He loyal and worthy to be called a friend.

History: He enrolled in the DWMA as a child and he's been there all of his life. After years of being a student, he finally worked his way up to a teacher. He is also one of the youngest teachers at the academy.

Miscellaneous: None

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater

Last edited by Dead Eyes on September 14th 2013, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dex (teacher)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dex (teacher)    Dex (teacher)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 10:37 pm

I have 2 major problems with this.... One is that the personallity and history are pretty much blank. The other is that, while the concept of making a weapon into a deck of cards is AWESOME, I'm not sure how that works. If the enemy takes one of the cards then he should be missing half of his hand or something... probably worse.... I guess he just doesn't transform back if you lose one? IDK.

Maybe another Mod or Admin will approve it, but... I just need some clerification to how it works and such.
Back to top Go down

Dex (teacher)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dex (teacher)    Dex (teacher)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:34 pm

I'll edit it.
Back to top Go down

Dex (teacher)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dex (teacher)    Dex (teacher)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:15 am

Ok! That takes care of everything then. Accepted! Let the card-throwing begain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dex (teacher)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dex (teacher)    Dex (teacher)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dex (teacher)
Page 1 of 1