Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jack Frost

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jack Frost Empty
PostSubject: Jack Frost   Jack Frost I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 1:59 am

Jack Frost Jack_frost_by_sakimichan-d5mz7xh

Name: Jack Frost

Meister: Emalia Abbas

Weapon Form: In jacks weapon form he becomes a wooden staff with a G-shaped arch, resembling a shepherd's crook. in this form jack is able to conjure winds strong enough to knock a normal person off of their feet, he can fire ice at objects and freeze them, but he cant freeze people...yet. He is also able to use his ice to shapeshift himself to form a frost blade that would freeze anybody or anything it touches. If the blade touches a human or any form of living matter it only freezes the part it touched (if he hits your shoulder that shoulder is frozen JUST the shoulder)

Love Interest: No body

Appearance: jack has snow white hair, striking blue eyes, and pale skin. He has a tall stature, albeit slim. His clothing is a blue hooded sweater, frost collecting around the ring of the collar, and trousers bound with lighter material starting from the knee down to the rather tattered and frayed bottom, and he prefers to be barefoot but will occassionally wear shoes.

Personality: Jack Frost is a mischievous teenage hellion who has no interest in being bound by rules or obligations, and isn't very fond of people telling him what to do. He tends to get really angry when told what to do and will often attack them when continiously told what to do, unless the person is someone really close then he would resort to pranking that person. Despite these traits, Jack is also gentle and generous.

History: 14 years ago jack was born in the north pole into the "frost" family. the frost family was a family of weapons known for their powers of controling winds and snow. when jack had turned 8 {perfect symmetry!} his family was attacked by a powerful witch who wanted the power of the frost family. the Frost family fought but in the end they were no match. Jacks mother managed to escape along with jack. being the last of their family his mother decided to get to a place where they would less likely be attacked by witches, so they moved to death city. His mother taught him everything she could about fighting and told him of his familys past and when he turned 14 she enrolled him in the DWMA. Soon after that she passed away of an unknown illness. before his mother passed away he vowed that he would avenge his family and create a new history for them.

Miscellaneous: n/a

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater!"

Last edited by Jojoclaw on November 27th 2013, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Jack Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost   Jack Frost I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:38 am

Two things that I'd like a bit more detail on.... First, the personallity feels pretty bare-bones. All it tells me is he's rebellious, but has a good heart. You could probably add more to it or at least extend it a little.... Does he openly lash out at people who try and tell him what to do, or is he more reserved about it, or even how far things have to go before he tries to get help. If he'd never go for help, then you could say he's a bit stubborn and if he would in an extreme situation, you could say he's willing to compromise or something, right?

Anyways, the larger thing that's got me a bit worried is his ability to conjure wind. I think I know what you're going for with creating a snowstorm, but for all we know that could be used for anything from moving stuff like you've got The Force to throwing tornados around like it's nothing or even straight-up flying.... So I'd like you to put some kind-of restriction on it or mention what it's used for. If you want to have the character grow and be able to allow his meister to throw tornados and stuff as they get more powerful later on, it's fine, but that would be too much for a character just starting out.
Back to top Go down

Jack Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost   Jack Frost I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 11:19 am

Ok, so from what I can tell, the wind attack is powerful but ultimatly harmless. While the freezing ability is useful, just not directly useful. Like if you wanted to knock someone off guard or boost forward, you'd freeze the floor or something. At first I was thinking that sounds kind-of OP, but if you think about it, it's really all pretty tame and requires some planning ahead to do anything drastic with... and that's really intresting! Other than that, the personallity still feels kind-of bare, but it's good enough. And the history is well-done. There's motivation for him to get a meister and become stronger by joining the DWMA.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Frost   Jack Frost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Frost
Page 1 of 1