Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Jack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

King Jack Empty
PostSubject: King Jack   King Jack I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 4:27 am

King Jack King_j10

Jack, King

Gender/Sex: Male

Species: Humanoid

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: Straight

Weapon: N/A

Appearance: King is very similar in appearance to the man that brought him into being. The same messy silver hair. A tall, slouched, lithe stature. A narrow, defined face. Aside from the striking resemblance he shares with Ace, King tends to often have a grin on his face, or at the very least not appear angry all of the time, and seems far less intimidating appearance-wise.

Personality: King acts in a way that is the closest to how Ace probably WOULD act, had he not been so emotionally scarred as a child. He's arrogant, condescending, typically rude to those he deems his lesser, and apathetic in many situations, just like Ace, however he's also much more interested in other people and takes great joy in interactions with others--though it's often because he likes picking them apart on a psychological level, and not so much because he actually enjoys spending time with them.

History: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t4803-a-full-house#125530

Soul Count: 0

Miscellaneous: Shares the voice and speech pattern of Bedman from Guilty Gear Xrd Sign
Is based off of an Android or Cyborg

Abilities:
AbilitiesDescription
AnalysisKing can analyze and process the status of organic and inorganic things, and can even determine probabilities.
LuciformKing has inhuman speed, and can travel at about 6/7ths of the speed of light at top speed, although this can have negative repercussions.
AnterogradeKing can see, alter, and intensify traumatic memories and can ensure the development of amnesia in individuals who have a chance of doing so.
Weapon-KinAlthough King cannot transform into a Weapon form, he can, like most Weapons, devour souls to increase in power. This typically does not manifest itself in new abilities, but amplifies his physical capabilities.

Weaknesses: While King excels greatly at flushing out an adversary's weaknesses, he's not particularly skilled at fighting more well-rounded opponents or ones without outstanding or exploitable faults. He was also born from Madness, in a way, and so is rather susceptible to it.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, topkek memes await."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

King Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Jack   King Jack I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 4:11 pm

Accepted~! *sneaks away before Beet finds me here*
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

King Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Jack   King Jack I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 3:53 pm

King Jack Char_c42
Appearance and Personality need an extension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Jack   King Jack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Jack
Page 1 of 1