Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stranded and Afloat (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:01 pm

" I'll go chop down some tree's. " said Arthur. turning his arm into a sword and going to the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:16 pm

"I'll salvage what's left of the boat"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 5:53 pm

Kataro laid there silently for a moment. "Guy's... I'm.... Completely drained... i need to..." Kataro fell asleep mid-sentence. He was out cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:51 pm

Spencer sighs as he looks at Kataro. He couldn't blame him after the work he put in to get us here.

"I will be right back."

Pushing his glasses up his nose, he trudges in the sand up the beach and jumps over the fallen tree leading to the forest. Oh yeah! He remembered that he had his multitool in his pocket. It should be a lot of help to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 8:25 pm

ms.metzger took apart the waterlogged boat "This could make shelter, but not a good one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 12:08 pm

(....Abandon thread?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded and Afloat (Closed)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5