Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day Free (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day Free (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 2:35 pm

Sullab Trenir walks up the front steps of the DWMA. A heavy sigh escapes his lips. Finally, able to do some good in the world for a change. He steps inside, looking around to find someone to point him in the way of the administration office.

Last edited by Sullab on July 21st 2015, 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 5:07 pm

Melody was running late. She had been outside at the training grounds collecting botany samples before school would start, and she lost track of time. And now because of her mishap, she was late to her internship with Stein. The thought of what he might do to her made her shiver despite the Nevada heat. Slipping though the doors as they started to slip shut, Melody barreled right over this small boy looking lost in the entryway. "Gah! hryggur! Ég er svo hryggur!" She didn't notice her lapse into her native tongue and instead bent over to pick up her scattered files she had held.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 6:49 pm

"I'm so sorry!" Sullab runs around trying to collect up her files. "I'm sorry I was in your way." Sullab finishes picking up her files and gives them to her in a jumbled stack. He remembers he needs to get going, but to where he is not sure. "Could you point me in the way of administration?" He remembers his own small stack of books, and lets out a disheartened sigh when he sees them lying in a pot of flowers, the pages stained with dirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2015, 10:46 pm

ooc; sorry this took so long. kept starting and stopping between class's and all.

"Skít!" Melody muttered under her breath as she saw the boys papers all covered in dirt. She stopped picking up her papers, she was practically done, and removed a clean rag from the pouch she kept at her side. "No no. It is my fault. I was late and Stein and....." she paused from cleaning off his papers, what he had asked finally registered. "Yes, yes. I can show you. This way." She grabbed both of their papers and her samples before running around the corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 11:41 pm

Sullab jogs to keep up with her, not wanting to get lost in here. Why can't there be a sign or two in here? As he runs along the corridor after the strange girl, he notices a familiar staircase to his left, winding its way into the darkness below. Too familiar. He remembers the agonizing hours waiting in a cell at the bottom of those steps, while his fate was decided elsewhere. He gets so lost in memory that he nearly slams into Melody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 11:24 am

Melody stopped outside the registration office, the young boy barely slipping past behind her, and she handed back his papers. "Here it is." She waited for him to take his papers from her hand fully before leading him inside to the proper desk. The layout wasn't the most confusing, but it can be hard for new people. Especially finding friends. Supernatural abilities aside, this still was a school. "I can wait, if you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 12:55 pm

Sullab takes his papers and shakes his head sheepishly. "Its okay, you said you were late and I don't want to hold you up more than I already have". He turns and looks at the information on the desk, trying to figure out where to begin with all of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 9:33 pm

ooc: Make sure you remember to check what is character knowledge and what was actually spoken. Melody thought about being late, but never actually said anything out loud. I do not mind, but others on the site can get really particular about meta-knowledge. just a heads up :)

ic: Melody pointed to the small stack of forms that he would have to start filling out. She set her own on a nearby chair to free her own hands. they are fine to hold, but it does get tiring. "It is fine. This gives me a good excuse." She had a huge grin on her face as she proceeded to help the new boy out. "Professor Stein would dissect me anyway!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 3:39 pm

ooc: Thank you for the warning. However, you did mention it in your second reply.

Ic: Sullab looks at her worried. "Dissect you?" He realizes shes probably kidding, but that doesn't help settle his stomach. He looks a bit nervous as he looks through the forms on the desk. A lot of these questions he didn't really want to answer. "D-do all of these questions need to be answered, or are some optional?" he asks hesitantly, eyeing the questions "Name of father" and "When did you first come to the academy?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2015, 11:17 pm

ooc: so i did. whoops :)

ic: Melody shook her head, completely misinterpreting his worry at dissecting as worry for the form. "No. I had empty spots in my form." She paused, trying to remember how she had filled out her form months ago. "I believe..." She instantly perked up, and waved her hand in a nonchalant manner. "It will not matter. The nice lady will still help. The academy is very easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 5:35 pm

ooc: You can decide if you recognize my name or not. If you do, go read my character sheet.

Sullab gives a relieved sigh, filling out the rest of the sheet. He sees a spot for his full name. I should probably just put my real name, hopefully no one will notice. HE fills out the rest of the sheet. "What nice l-lady were you talking about?" He ask, thankful for anyone who can help him. "I guess that's it then. W-where do I need to turn these in? He looks around the office, not seeing anywhere obvious to submit the forms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2015, 9:51 pm

"hmmmmm." Melody leaned over the desk, her feet fully leaving the ground and glanced around in the back room. "uhm... The lady is not here...." She bounced back onto the floor and moved off to the side muttering things about a mailbox in her native tongue. "Ah!" She gestured for him to come here. "Drop it off here. We can come in the afternoon again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2015, 2:24 pm

Sullab walks over to the box on the desk and drops his papers in. He sighs, hoping he gets an answer back before too long. He really didn't want to sleep in that park for much long. "H-how long will it take before someone tells me I'm in or out?" He ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2015, 5:08 pm

Melody shrugged, having no real way to know what went on. "I found out immediately. I guess when the desk lady is back?" She went over to the chair she set her things on and started to gather them back into her arms. "If you do not need more help, I will leave. Good luck at the Academy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2015, 6:24 pm

OOC: Sorry its long, creative juices got flowing.

Sullab watches her gather up her things and begin to leave. He wanted to say "No, wait, don't go, your the only person I know here." But he couldn't bring himself to. She was already late, and he didn't need to hold her up any more. You shouldn't bother her anymore than you already have. SHe seems nice, why should she waste her time on you? Sullab hurries his way out of the office, past her, hopping to retrace his steps to get back out. Another day spent sleeping in a park. What did I think, I could just walk up and go "Hi, I'm new here, may I have some free food and a place to sleep? He hurries along, passing a massive board that says "Missions". He glances at it, and keeps on going, but stops dead in his tracks. Under the section saying "Completed", he sees a piece of paper. "Mission: Eliminate a pair of Kishen Eggs. Names: Richard and Sullab Trenir".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 1:22 am

ooc: just want to apologize. finals is starting up and I am being really crammed and will probably ignore this site till they are over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 11:16 pm

ooc: I have seen your post and completely understand. However, as I would like to continue to rp on this site without becoming confused with being in two places at once, I would like you to post as soon as possible. If you do not respond by May 30, consider this thread voided. Anyway, here's something to keep this thread active.

"Oh no..." Sullab looks at the board with his name on it, terrified. They still remember me. Its just a matter of time before they swoop down and lock me up again. Looking at the piece of paper, he recalls the events that transpired because of the warrant.

"Well isn't that just great!"

Richard Trenir balls up the piece of paper and throws it behind him, hitting Sullab on the head. Sullab picks it up and, uncrumpling it, reads the warrant placed on him and his father by the DWMA. "W-what are they going to do to us?" he ask, shaking slightly.

"Shut up and let me think!" snaps the man towering over the boy, 300 pounds of pure hate and misery. He turns around "So here;s whats going to happen. We're going to keep moving until they get tired of looking for us and back up. Is that clear?" He glares down at the small boy.

"But the DWMA isn't going to just leave us alone, aren't they. they'll just keep hunting us until they find us and kill us." Sullab yelps as his father lands a blow on him, pain flying through his face.

"Did I ask you what you thought?" he snarls. He grabs Sullab and drags him along. "We're going to the top of that building over there. If I hear another sound out of you before we get there, you will sorely regret it." Keeping a firm grip on him, Richard pulls him to the building dominating the skyline.

An hour passes, and the two are standing on top of the tallest building in the city. "They'll never come up here." Sullab's father finally lets him rest.

"Dont be so sure about that" a voice says from the darkness. A pair of miesters step forth from the shadows.

ooc: yeah, its long, deal with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 11:26 pm

ooc: Alright. It is late for me, and I have morning shift, but I should be able to continue again after work lets out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2015, 11:47 pm

ooc: K, thanks for letting me know your still lurking around here. Also, if anyone wants to be one of the miesters from SUllab's background, pm me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 10:33 pm

Melody was still gathering her things, the draft in the room having scattered some of the pages. She finally had a functioning pile, and turned to Sullab. He was still standing near one of the various job boards, seemingly engrossed by the leaflets. When she focused on his soul, she saw a different story. He was actually tense, and was flooded with worry. Setting down her things, this time making sure the papers were covered, she walked over to him. "Are you sure you want me to leave? I can stay if the application worries you that much. Besides, I know something to help you relax." She looked at him knowingly, with a mischievous smile on her face.

Last edited by Thatguy on May 12th 2015, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 11:42 pm

ooc: sorry, but you took my previous post the wrong way. after the first paragraph, starting with the "well isnt that great, the rest is a flashback. sorry i was unclear about that. i guess we can safely assume that your last post is voided. ill try to be more clear in the future. Just to be absolutely clear, as of right now Sullab is standing in front of the assignments board staring at his name under the "completed" section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 6:38 pm

:oops missed that. Ill quickly change it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2015, 8:14 pm

ooc: k thanks. from now on ill mark the beginnings and endings of flashbacks with a line of @s

Sullab jumps, half expecting punches to start flying. Seeing no one attacking him, he starts breathing again. "I don't think y-you need to do that. I'll b-be fine." It registers what she said. "Wait, what do you mean help me relax?" He looks at her curiously, before coming back to reality. I can't just go around frolicking about. They know who I am. I need to get out of here. "You know what, actually, never mind. Have a nice day." He hurries off down the corridor

@@@@@@@@@

The two miesters step forth from the shadows, one holding an axe and one brandishing a long sword.

"Richard and Sullab Trenir. Your souls have left the path of humanity and run the risk of becoming kishens. Your souls are ours!"

Sullab feels a swift smack on the back of his head- his cue to transform- and becomes a golden longbow. Richard pulls back the string, Sullab creating an arrow of soul energy, and the battle ensues.

The fight last barely a minute. They can't stand against the well trained DWMA students. A quick slice of the sword, and Richard vanishes in a storm of black smoke, a red glowing orb appearing in his place. The long sword transforms into a teenager, who strolls over and swallows it. Sullab transforms back into a human, watching in horror.

He feels the air shift and takes a quick step forward, feeling the axe graze his neck, and hits the ground. He tries to scramble away, but to no avail. The axe is raised, ready to finish him, when....

"Stop!"

The girl holding the sword screams at the boy with the axe, causing him to lose control and drive the axe into the ground, inches from Sullab's neck.

"His soul it isn't Kishen! Its a regular human soul!"

"How is that possible! We were told they were both Kishen!" Yells the axe-wielder.

"I don't know, but he's human, and we can't kill him."

"Well, either way, he needs to come back to Death City."

"Agreed"

The miester looks down at the trembling boy. "Night night". A fist slams into Sullab's face, bringing pain and sudden darkness.

@@@@@@@@@@@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2015, 11:36 pm

Melody ran after the boy, scooping up her things as she ran out. "Wait! It is not awkward. I am serious" Cradling her possessions under one arm, she used her now free hand to grab onto his arm to try and stop him. "Pleas Sullab. We can even do it here. No person would mind!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2015, 5:51 pm

Sullab yelps as she grabs his arm and yanks himself free of her grasp, falling to the ground. He looks up at her, terrified. "I said l-leave me alone!" He picks himself up off the ground and full out bolts down the corridor.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

He awakes in a dark, bare cell. Cold. He gets up off the floor, glancing around the tiny room. No. They're going to kill me. He huddles himself in the corner of the windowless, waiting with fear.

A knock pounds on the door. He looks up at the iron door swinging open. An academy student steps forward through the opening. "You're free to go. Don't try anything funny." He leads him out the door, through the maze of hallways, and out the front door. As he steps out, the doors slam closed behind him.

@@@@@@@@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Free (Closed)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next