Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stranded and Afloat (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:33 pm

Arthur ran off. " Ima go explore this place. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 9:27 pm

Kataro looked at Ms. Metzger with a lopsided smile. "Ms. Metzger! Even though you're older than me, and I hate you. You one fine price of meat.." Kataro said right before he jumped into the pool. "You should change your look." He said as he poked his head out of the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:00 pm

He watches as everybody left the room. As soon as he knew they were off somewhere else, he slowly and quietly opens the door. A sliding noise echoes down the hallway as he slides down the hallway against the wall towards the elevator. When he reaches it, he rapidly presses the button to try and get it to arrive faster. He wanted to go to the Lido deck and get a massive meal from the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:32 pm

laura chuckled "what can I say, fighting is a good workout."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:30 pm

Arthur was just walking around trying to get a feel for this place. he was homeless with literally no income. he wasn't used to this luxury. he decided to climb as high as he could. he took the elevator as high as it would go and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:23 am

The slow, time consuming elevator finally decided to show up and he jumped in. His thumb immediately started smashing the "Lido" button. He was desperate to reach it without Mrs. Metzger, Kataro, or Arthur getting on. Hopefully they were already gone all the way across the other side of the ship.

What Spencer didn't know was that the lido deck was where the pools were at. The bar was in front of the bar, but indoors.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:14 am

Arthur found a balcony just above the pool/bar area. he stood on the railing and looked at the sky stretching. " this is buiti- CRAP! " seagull feces hit his and the eye and he fell all the way into the pool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:32 am

Kataro was diving off of the diving board with a smile on his face. "I'm getting hungry. And I wanna get drunk. Sooo... I'll be back later. If anyone is coming then lets go."
He said as he dried his hair off. He put his pants on after he dried but he didn't bother putting oh a shirt. "Hopefully there a club or something..." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:56 am

When he reached the Lido, he pulls the elevator door open to make it move faster and walks fast towards the plates located at the very end of the bar. Once he grabs one, he moves down the lime and piles his plate with just about everything until it's almost too heavy to carry.

When he goes to sit down, he notices the sliding glass doors that led to outside where some people were walking in. Kataro was standing behind them. SHIT.

Spencer found a table a bit far away from where they were and took off his hat and glasses so they wouldn't know who he was from the top of his head over the pile of food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:06 am

Kataro walked through the doors. He headed straight towards the bar. "I wonder if anyone else is up here...?" He thought to himself. He looked around but he didn't notice anyone. He walked over to the bartender. "I need the strongest alcoholic drink you have. And a lot of them.." He said to the bartender. So the bartender gave him several different drinks. Kataro sipped the first one. "Wow..." He said as a tear ran down his eye. "This is great... Nice and... Potent...." He wheezed out. "Thank you." He said as he grabbed all out the cups and headed for the pool again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:22 am

ms.metzger noticed kataro carrying all the drinks. With her german blood she could drink for hours without breaking a sweat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:28 am

Matador had drunk most of the drinks by now. He was a little loopy, but not entirely. He sat down next to the pool and let his feet touch the water. "Guys.... Lets do something.... Please... I'm border than a snowboard." He said lazily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:32 am

Arthur climbed out of the pool grateful for the landing. " so kataro how's your cranberry juice. " he joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:49 am

ms.metzger grabbed one of the drinks "thanks for being so considerate"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:59 am

Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he watches them all walk out and thinks about what they may have been doing. Kataro was probably drunk and unstable. Mrs. Metzger was probably still in the pool or tanning, and Arthur? Arthur was doing something only Arthur would do.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:08 pm

OOC: I'm ready for the sinking ship
Now.

"You little theif!" Kataro says with a smile. "And its not cranberry... I don't know what it is actually." He said as he stared at the cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 12:28 pm

((I was thinking the same thing.))

Spencer had soon gotten sick of being alone and walked towards the sliding doors and out to the pool. The wave of heat made him feel sick, so he went up the steps outside to the next floor. To his horror, a barge met him face to face about 70 feet away. The cruise ship had immediately started blaring its horn and people were screaming.

"He-hey! HEY!"

Jumping from the railing, he lands in a somersault and grabs Kataro from behind to wheel him around.

"LOOK!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:11 pm

"oh holy shit... somebody stop the boat! we're going to crash!" ms.metzger quickly put her clothes back on and ran over to kataro and spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:20 pm

Kataro turned his head with shock. His eyes widened, his heart started to beat faster and faster. He was looking at death. "Don't panic! Lets just think! We need life boats, we need life jackets, were gonna need it quick!" Kataro said trying not to panic. But on the inside.... "We're dead..." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:22 pm

"damn it, this boat isn't turning around. Ok, I have a plan. Kataro, when the boat crashes go into grappling hook mode."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:45 pm

Spencer started to panic. The first thing he did was find the nearest life boat and start ripping the tarp off of the top. This was all too quick. Them been out on the boat for about 3 hours at the most and it was already happening. There was no land in sight by now. If there was, he couldn't see it because of the fog after a few hundred thousand feet.

"YOU ARENT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE. THAT BOAT IS GOING TO--"

Before he could finish, the barge slammed into the side of the cruise ship and it caused him to slam backwards into the railing. When he hit it, it cracked his back and made him wince. He couldn't do anything now that the ship itself had been broken almost in two and was leaning into the barge.

".....GET INTO....THE LIFEBOAT, DUMBASS."

The water from the pool was pouring over the side and people were hanging onto the railing for dear life. Some had already gone overboard into the water, while others were scrambling for boats. And that's what he was planning on doing first.

Latching onto the nearest table, he pulls himself up. Than goodness the tables were screwed into the floor, or he would've gone nowhere but down.

Then he clutches onto the metal grate that led to the water pipes below.

When he looked over, the tail of the ship was burning and spewing out black smoke from the top. The engine must have overheated from sticking out of the water at full power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:52 pm

ms.metzger took the grappling hook and shot up towards the top of the ship. she flew up and grabbed spencer and Arthur on the way. She retracted the hook and they were now in the air. They had a hard landing into a very unstable looking life boat. She took her meat cleaver and cut the chords holding the boat up. They crashed down into the wreckage filled sea below
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 2:12 pm

"Metzger! Shoot us to a boat! We need life jackets too!" He said as he reflected in the weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 2:15 pm

Spencer groaned as they hit the water. Both the impact of hitting the rail, the boat, and the water left a throbbing pain in his head and shoulders. He was laying flat in the bottom of the life boat while staring up at the underside of the sinking barge. A few of the crates had made there way over the side and were still tumbling over.

"Well......World's best vacation as I would say....."

He thanked himself for eating before they left, but began searching in the compartments for more food just in case they had any or not. Not having any would kill them all no doubt.

"Life jackets..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 2:19 pm

"it's too late, the ship is done for. come on, we could still probably get back to shore."

a giant piece of wreckage hit the water beside them, knocking them out of the boat and into the water. when they swam back up, their sense of direction was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded and Afloat (Closed)   Stranded and Afloat (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded and Afloat (Closed)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next