Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of The World... (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:12 pm

Spencer slumps back onto the curb of the side street and whistles to himself. He couldn't remember the song name, and only the lyrics came to his head.

"Jeez. He better be back soon. I'm starving."

He hadn't eaten in a few days considering the fact that he couldn't find any. Any he had found, he had to fight for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:17 pm

Kataro pulled off and headed to the shop.

OOC: be back later. Family night. It'll only be an hour and a half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:19 pm

OOC: Okeh. ouo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:44 pm

Jet walks off then comes back riding a bike with a wolf pup following close behind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 9:47 pm

ooc: could we get more details, like what year it is and what the aliens have done?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 6:05 pm

OOC: I don't really know what year it is... But the aliens are enslaving human to build and work for them and stuff. And sometimes they kill humans on sight. So it's best to stay out of their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 6:47 pm

((We could make it present day. Just in an alternate universe.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:48 pm

Kataro reached the autoshop and got out of the drivers seat. There was a large tarp over a car. He pulled the tarp off and it revealed his Nissan. "Aaaahh... Still has that new car smell. No dust on it either." He said as he opened the trunk. He put some gas and a few tires in the back of his car. "I'll drive my car. You guys can drive the other one back." Kataro gathered a few extra thing and got in the car. "Alright guys. Lets go." He said as he rolled down the windows. Then he grabbed his keys off of the dashboard and started the car. The engine revved with a slight roar. "Woah. It's been a while." He said with a smile. Then he began to drive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:03 pm

Jet says "I will ride a my bike. He switches gears to 2,3 and follow after Kataro the wolf pup following close behind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:10 pm

In the passenger seat, Spencer leans back a bit. It was good to relax. And the seats were rather comfy.

"Damn, Kataro. Where in the world would you get a car like this?"

((Sorry for cruddy post. I'm a bit lazy right now. ono))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:24 pm

OOC:Dead want to join the wings of fire thread we can always use a rain wing well we need one right now

Jet is pedaling along beside the car constantly switching the gears to help ride the enviorment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:30 pm

OOC: no thank. I don't really like dragons. They're overrated.

Kataro smiled. "I made cars for a living. But I won this one... I had a lucky hand." He said as he kept his eyes on the road. They finally reached to were they all met up at the beginning and he stopped the car. "What now? Are you guys coming with me?" He said as he rolled down his window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:36 pm

"You sure did get lucky. I had always wanted to do something like that for a living, but I never had enough money to buy a place that had a large garage. I can't just build a car in my apartment's living room."

Spencer was raised in a foster home. He would've never had enough money to start out with. All he could remember about leaving the place was receiving the bank loan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:47 pm

OOC: OK the Lucario how about you?

Jet stops when Kataro stops and says "Might as well you might need the extra hands."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:54 pm

OOC: I might. Gimme a bit of a background on what's currently going on and I might join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 9:03 pm

OOC: Well the dragonetes are currently captured by the sky wing queen Scarlet and the rain wing who you will most likely rp is being used as artwork because they're scales can camoflauge to go with the jungle that they usually live in but the dragonete is not really asleep just pretending to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 5:47 pm

Kataro let out a sigh and looked up at the clouds. "I'm going to New York... I'm not staying here anymore..." He said as he started the car again. He had everything he needed with him so he was ready to leave instantly. He just couldn't take it anymore. He didn't wanna live in his hometown and watch go to hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 5:59 pm

Kataro was right. Despite Spencer having an almost horrible time in Death City, it was a shame to see it fall like this. It was where he had made his friends. And now everybody has gone against each other and can't go around a corner without either shooting somebody in the face or jamming a knife into their chest.

"....Yeah. We better leave..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:37 pm

Kataro sighed. "I'm ready when you are..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of The World... (Open)   The End of The World... (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of The World... (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2