Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.) Empty
PostSubject: Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.)   Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2017, 12:15 am

"It's such a small, little world.", the infamous Candy Clown said as her fingers glided through a cloud. She was flying through the night sky on top of one of her trusty candy platforms. She usually spent most her nights like this but tonight was different for she never had company before. She brought Achima with her, noticing she was much closer to Full-Fledged Kishinhood. Zera quite frankly wanted to be present for the birth of a new Kishin that would usher in a much greater Madness than ever before.

"Especially when you've been born with immense power, like myself.", Zera continued as she shot pink beams at multiple clouds, instantly turning them into pink and blue cotton candy. With a sway of her hand, a single cloud condensed into a tight ball before floating its way into the Clown's hand. The ball looked almost like a small planet that Zera could easily crush in the palm of her hand if she truly wished for it. "But you, you're different. You were born weak. You were a human being but you threw that away for power. Now, I can honestly say that your power surpasses my own. You dwarf me, and I recognize this but you're not done. No, you can grow even further... Much further. You humans... All of you were born with the potential to become Gods but so few of you actually attempt to. Tell me... Why is that so?", she asked, commencing their descent to a city festival.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.)   Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2017, 2:48 pm

Achima was walking along underneath the candy clown silently when she began to speak. Zera had previously informed her that this was going to be a large festival, and a good place to gain rapid power. The kishin egg knew she was getting stronger, and she was quite pleased with her accomplishments.

"They're too afraid. Too bothered with little things such as morals." Achima explained dully, picking her pace up a little bit to match that of the clown's. " Everyone is a moon and has a dark side which he never shows to anyone, but few choose to embrace their dark side in order to become a God." She added, placing her soul protect on as they drew nearer to the festival.

Once they got there, the smell of popcorn and cotton candy floated in the air, along with a faint whiff of horses. The kishin egg wrinkled her nose a little bit as she examined the many families with young and whiny children walking along the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.)   Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2017, 4:07 am

"If fear was the only thing that prevents someone from ascending, then it's a simple fix really. All you must do to erase fear... Is to be consumed by it. You must wallow in it like a pig. Eventually, the fear will become a norm and you will be completely desensitized to it. However... Would life become boring without fear?", Zera asked, mostly leaving the last part as a question to herself. Eventually Zera descended to Achima location with eight candy orbs orbiting around her as if she was the center of a miniature solar system.

Zera took a deep breath, breathing in the atmosphere of the festival. There were many elements of a carnival that could be found her and Zera could effectively feel at home in such elements. "Now then, I'm going to need you to play nice with the kiddies. I want to take them in for my personal experiments. The souls of all failures... Will be sent straight to you.", Zera told Achima, knowing that Achima could easily deny her and do whatever the hell she damn well pleased. This was more or less a test to see just how much sway the Clown had on the Kishin Egg. To get the show started, Zera flicked the orb she held in her hand at a large group of civilians. Tilting her head to the right emitted a cracking sound and caused the orb to explode into thousands of curved blades that quickly turned the civilians into mince meat. As to be expected, everyone who bared witness to the effective massacre went into panic and attempted to escape the festival by running off in different directions. "Try to beat that."

((OOC: I'll let you decide how many souls there are.))
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.)   Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2017, 11:34 am

Achima cocked her head at Zera when the challenge was issued, not saying a word. She stretched out a hand and flicked it towards the multiple exits. Black blood tendrils shot towards said exits, beginning to rip apart any adult who remained standing within twenty feet of the exits.

As for the children that Zera requested Achima play nice with, that didn't go as well as she had most likely hoped. The tendrils wrapped around all but two of the children, beginning at their ankles and then twirling around their bodies. With another flick of her hand, Achima ripped the screaming children into chunks of flesh.

Meanwhile, the two that Achima had spared were trying to run for the exit. Another tendril ensnared them and dragged them in front of the clown and Kishin egg. "One male and female shall do, yes?" Achima asked Zera with a smirk, still keeping the sobbing children tightly in the grasp of her tendrils while the others returned to her body.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.)   Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2017, 10:43 pm

((OOC: I'm very sorry Flair, I've been out of the role playing game for a while. I went through many emotional highs and lows that kinda drawer me away from all of this. I'll try to get my groove back now.))

Zera giggled happily as nearly everyone was ripped apart, turning the entire scene into one big blood bath. The blood sprayed everywhere, soaking Zera from head to toe. Not to mention the many fleshy organ bits that managed to get stuck in Zera's hair. "You may have more power and kill more effectively than I... But I assure you, I can outclass you in terms of style. Murder, is like fine art... Or sex. Yup, definitely like sex. For a perfect kill... You make it last. You rip them up and tear them apart little by little. You keep them alive, making them beg for oblivion. You take from them, what should be theirs. Finger by finger, tooth by tooth, limb by limb. You make them realize... Just how easy it is for someone to take away something as sacred and safe-guarded as life.", Zera told the Kishin Egg before she looked the children over. "Awwww, how sweet. You do have enough restraint to not kill everyone. You really do care about what I have to say huh?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.)   Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2017, 9:25 am

Achima moved one of the tendrils holding the children. "Was that an insult?" She tilted her head and examined the candy clown. "I can very well be stylish. I merely choose not to. Murder--It is for the gain of power. That is the difference between us. Death is a means to an end. In order to be strong, one must devour the weak." She replied before turning and carelessly tossing the children at Zera's feet. Of course, they immediately got up and tried to run away. "No, No.." Achima said, her back turned to them. "Be good little children or else I'll just have to rip every chunk of flesh from your bones!" she added cheerfully, moving to start consuming the souls of those who had attempted to escape. Once finished, Achima returned back to Zera's side.

OOC: Plus 30 souls
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.)   Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 9:55 am

OOC: bump!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.)   Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Such a Small, Little World. (Open/M for Gore and what not.)
Page 1 of 1