Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue exorcist

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 11:43 pm

You are a student at true cross academy trying to become an exorcist and fight demons. True cross academy is a school so full of surprises that it makes hog warts look like a normal high school. You will choose a class that fits you and you abilities.

I'm accepting 5 people. One for each class. Say what class you want and what character you'll be using.

Knight(sword user)- Laura metzger
Dragoon( gun user)- Kataro Hattori
Tamer (summons demons to aid them in battle)- Isabella
Aria- Steam Gunman
Doctor- Spencer

Last edited by connor on January 19th 2014, 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 11:46 pm

Kataro Hattori: Dragoon
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:06 am

what does a doctor do?
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:07 am

heal people
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 12:17 am

Steam gunman: aria
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 6:10 pm

When do we begin?
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 6:24 pm

Isabella tamer
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 6:52 pm

What is a steam gunman?
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 6:53 pm

Its stars character
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 7:01 pm

Lolololololololololol!!!!!! I'm so stupid! Lol! I thought... O my gosh...
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 7:15 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 8:29 pm

Doctor! ewe

Character is Spencer.
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 8:33 pm

I'm ready whenever you guys are.
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 8:41 pm

Everyone waits at the bus stop together, the bus is late but they continue to wait. A pink limo pulled up surprising everyone. Out of it steps a very odd man wearing a very strange outfit. He had blue hair and pointed ears. "I take it you're the True Cross academy students? I am the school's director Mephisto Pheles! Hop in"
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 8:46 pm

Kataro raised an eyebrow. He sighed as a put his hands behind his head. Kataro had guns all over his body. He had two pistols on his hips, two on his lower back, two one his thighs, two on his calfskin and a large, metal cross on his back that was as tall as him. "Where are we going?" He asked without budging towards the oddly colored limo.
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 8:51 pm

"to the lovely academy I have created." mephisto said

Laura carried a sword that was basically a giant Kukri knife."This is ridiculous." She stepped into the limo.

"I can see that many of you are already prepared for combat. Aspiring exorcists that's clear to see. I warn you, it is difficult judging normal studies along with exorcist training."
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 8:56 pm

Spencer was standing behind them fumbling with the phone in his hand. He hadn't even noticed the limo pulling up in front of them, but looked up over his glasses when the man began to speak. It was rather suspicious that a random man in a......pink.....limo pulled up asking for them to jump in.

"I'm with Kataro. Even I think it's strange that you show up asking for us to jump in."

Spencer backed away some and continued staring at the screen.
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:00 pm

Kataro put his hand on his pistol. "Give us some type of proof. Firstly, I don't wanna get in a pink limo. Secondly, I don't know who you are or where you could be potentially taking us..."
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:05 pm

"I can assure you that I don't mean to harm you. I can give you all the proof you need." He pulled out a badge marking his ownership of the academy. "I am mephisto pheles, founder of true cross academy and king of the human realm Assiah." He pulled out some documents. "These are your applications to the academy. What more do you need?"
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:14 pm

Kataro sneered at the strange man. He still wasn't very sure about his story but he decided to cooperate. "Documents can be forged..." He grumbled as he got inside of the limo unwillingly. He pulled out his pistol and kept it in his right hand just in case anything went down.
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:17 pm

Spencer looked at the limo then at the man. Everybody else was getting in, so after a moment of hesitation, he walks over to the vehicle and scoots in behind Kataro. The untrusting side of him was telling him to not get in, while the other half was telling him he should.

"......Where are we headed, again?"
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:52 pm

"Where do you think? The very school that you guys got into. It's a very beautiful building." they go into a tunnel that was really dark, when they come out they see the MASSIVE school campus. "Welcome to true cross academy"

Blue exorcist Tca

ooc: im gona assume Isabella got in the car because firefly isn't here.
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:57 pm

Marley peers up and out the window. The school was huge! It looked more like a city than anything.

"I have to say. I am impressed."

He still didn't want to show that he was in on whatever this guy was up to, but was starting to become skeptical about whether he should've gotten in or not. What if it was some sort of giant place with claustrophobic cells where they were all going to be put in chains? The thought was crazy, but he'd been through that situation before. That was partially why he'd lost some of his sanity.
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:04 pm

"why are you so shocked, did you do no research?" he said parking next to a door near the bottom of the school. He put a weird looking key in the door and opened it. when they went through, they were at the top where the main school building was. He handed the students he drove here each a key. "This is the normal school, using these keys on any door will lead you to the cram school where exorcists are trained"
Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:08 pm

Kataro raised an eyebrow. "Sooo... Are we supposed to go there or what?" He said as he put his pistol back in the holster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue exorcist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next