Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue exorcist

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Blue exorcist - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 9:40 pm

"Frog...........whut?"

Spencer was still discombobulated as to what was going on because of his rather foolish and overwhelming entrance into the room.

Frogs?! He hated frogs! Slimy things in general. Now he didn't care whether he missed class or not. All he knew was that he was NOT touching a frog.

Despite still standing, he raises his hand.

"I have to use the bathroom."

Slowly, he starts to back out of the room pulling at his shirt collar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 9:44 pm

"bullshit" mr thompson said and kicked them into the pit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 9:50 pm

Kataro pulled his grapple hook off of his back and shot in into the ceiling before falling into the pit. "PLEASE!!! DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS!!!! IM MORE IN TOUCH WITH MY FEMININE SIDE THAN WITH MY MANLY!!! I'LL PROBABLY CRY IF I HAVE TO GO DOWN THERE!!!! OR WORSE, I COULD BE EATEN, OR HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO THHAAAAASSSS!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 9:57 pm

Spencer teeters on the edge of the pit before falling into it face first and squealing. He really did look like a woman in a skirt standing on a chair whilst pointing at a cockroach at the foot of the chair.

"WHATTHEHELLAREYOUDOING?!"

Reaching for the ground, he turns his hands, then stands back up to create a rather orangish, swirly mass of energy that began swirling itself up his forearms and sinking in to make swirled designs form. He had put a basic amount of power into his hands so he could climb up the side of the pit to get out. There was no way he was staying down there.

Grabbing the wall with both hands, he gets a firm grip and starts pulling himself up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 11:02 pm

I have conner I have seen all of it in Japanese with english subtitles)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 11:05 pm

Isabella sighed in releaf at not having to go first then she smiled as Mr. Thompson kicked them into the pit. She laughed tears coming out of her eyes"oh god you both look like girls grow some balls you big chickens. I had enough guts to get in there first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 11:15 pm

Kataro frowned. "PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU'RE A FROG!!!!" He shouted at Isabel. He was still dangling over the pit, hanging on for dear life. "I can see my life flashing before my eyes..." He said with a crazy smile. "Someone... Please kill me..." He said lowly with the same smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 11:17 pm

"What a bunch of scaredy cats, Laura and Isabella, you guy are next." He leaned over the edge of the pit and yelled down at kataro and spencer "there a ladder to your left, did I forget to mention that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 11:25 pm

Isabella smiled and laughed at them then nodded at Mr Thompson she walked forward to the edge and steped over sliding down the wall to the dusty floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 11:42 pm

Laura did the same. "OK, it's blind spot is very narrow and between it's eyes"

the giant frogs spotted them and started chasing after them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 11:45 pm

Isabella nodded "okay are we suppose to fight back or dodge them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:15 am

"dodge!" laura said as the frogs were about to pounce. she started to run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:52 am

Isabella nodded and ran after her as the keeped away from the frogs . This was the perfect thing for Isabella she was a great runner she had great speed and stamina she was running next to laura and not evin breaking a sweat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 5:07 am

laura turned to Isabella. "what should we do?" she said breathing heavily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 5:16 am

Well you probubly cant run for much longer so I say we try and get in its blind spot but that will put us right in easy shot of its mouth unless you have an idea"she said to laura
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 5:30 am

"as a matter of fact I do" laura scooped up some dust from the floor and turned towards the frog. she threw the dust into it's eyes and blinded it for a few seconds. "ok, don't move"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 5:32 am

Isabella stayed completely still looking at the frog demon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 6:16 am

The frog stopped and started sniffing the air, he couldn't find them.

"ok, now get to the ladder as fast as possible" laura whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 6:23 am

Isabella nodded suduly and when she thought she could make it she jumped doing a flip over the frog and bolting to tye ladder climbing up as fast as she could
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 6:24 am

G2g ill be back tomorrow)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:35 am

Laura ran around it and ran as fast as she could to the ladder. "I almostĀ had a heart attack..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 1:33 pm

Yeah that was a close one "she said at the top of the ladder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 1:57 pm

Spencer looked at the both of them from the sideways angle of laying on the floor. They must've been crazy.

"YOU BOTH ARE INSANE."

Standing up, he goes to walk towards one of the seats and watches as the orange, glowing designs on his arms dissipated into thin air. The power had made him a bit tired, so he yawned and put his head on the table to regain what he lost.

((I think I might give him this strength in the canon roleplay. oUo ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:20 pm

"Insane, or brave?" they reached the top of the pit and climbed back out.

"Nice..." Mr.thompson said clapping slowly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:24 pm

Spencer huffed then slouched in his seat. So much for first challenge. The lessons were going to be more difficult than he thought. Hopefully the others weren't slimy and disgusting. There was no way he was going to get anywhere near them if they were so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue exorcist   Blue exorcist - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue exorcist
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next