Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:19 pm

Ivy reached out for it her fingers wrapping around the solvent"how ... do I .... apply it"she wheezed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 8:18 pm

Jason was still out cold in leo's arms. the sealant was a thick paste. " just swallow it. " Leo suggested, as soon as they were clear of the cave he started to closely examine the princess, he had done a lot of work for their family and he could tell if she was a mimic. Kataro didn't trust him so why trust kataro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 8:27 pm

She nodded and swallows the solvant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 8:39 pm

Jet says "Kataro keep your eyes open." He keeps moving but at a slower pace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:34 pm

Spencer continues running behind them. He wasn't running out of breath, but he was carrying someone too. It made it all the harder than what it already was, but he was eager to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:31 pm

Jet busts out into the open the sun blinding he yells "Ah god damnit! This hurts so much! I am blinded!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:36 pm

Kataro smiled as they reached the end of the caves. He walked out and smiled. He noticed the sun was going down and he began to worry. "What if we don't make it in time? What if someone gets hurt? What if-" Kataro stopped when he saw horses and soldier riding towards him. "We are soldiers sent from the king to rescue you all." A man on a horse said. He hopped off and set the princess on his horse. Kataro was just standing there in awe. "Wait..? Wha-....?" He said looking around. Then one of the soldiers offered him his hand so he could lift Kataro onto the horse. Kataro smirked and grabbed the man hand. He swung into the horse and they began to ride towards the kingdom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 6:44 pm

Jason woke up. " DAH! MY EYES! " Leo let him down. For some reason they did just not TRUST what was going on. They ran after the mounted pair, Jason glad for the oxygen booster that Leo had the sense to give him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 8:18 am

Jet whistles and starts running hops onto his horse and rides after them then he stands on the horses back as he got nearer and yells "FOR THE MOTHERLANDSSSSS,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 11:00 am

Lune runs with them easly keeping pace with the hourses

Ivy was set down and walked over to a horse and mounted it she winced at the slight pain but because of the potion her rib wasent suficating her with the pain she moved her hourse over to them " would you two like a ride, I wont do you any harm I owe you my like she said tilting her head to james
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 6:47 pm

" Please. " said james. leo hopped on first as he was the heaviest of the group. " Maby I should be at front. " he said. Jason hopped on the back glad that they were dealing with a strong warhorse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 11:35 am

And so... The group rode into the sunset and saved the day. They were praised day after day, and their names were known throughout the kingdom. They became the strongest in the history of all fighters, and they got boatloads of money... Literal boatloads. Theeeee Eeeennd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:33 pm

OOC:Sarcastic clapping whooooooo what happens next a new thread where the group is called together after a few years?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:53 pm

ooc: Probabley shouldn't of came in so late, I thought it was a trap because it was resolved so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8