Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. Empty
PostSubject: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:04 pm

Basically, this is a rp where you become a pokemon Human fusion thing. Basically *hehe... basic* you look human, but have pokemon characteristics. EX: A human Charmander has orange hair, orange denim open shirt, a blue shirt beneath it., and orange shorts. Other traits are a tail with a flame. Charmeleon doesn't change much, but the orange turns red, he becomes taller, he gains a large spike in his hair *that spike on his head, and his tail grows. Charizard looks adult like, grows wings, his shorts become pants, and he gains two spikes on his hair. *whether I use mega's later or not is up to you.*

You all start as basics, no legendaries or rare pokemon. You are NOT limited to 4 moves and in fact remember all of you moves *please don't abuse this.*. Also if you want you can be a baby, *I will explain why I brought this up once all spots are take*. also no extinct pokemon. Eevee is only exception to rare pokemon, but once it is taken NO MORE. Make a basic sheet for your pokeman and see if I approve it or not.

History: The world of Pokekind has existed for a long time, and it was made by Lord Arceus, creator of us all. Most legendaries are known as Knights of Arceus. Exceptions are: Genosect, Deyoxes, Mewtwo, Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshram. *they are unknown to us*. But something was brewing that we knew nothing about, and now it unfolds....

Last edited by Soul King Brook on February 6th 2014, 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:25 pm

I will join and choose to be an Eevee! Yeaaaaaaaa!!!!! Ok can you explain what the Eevee/Human hybrid looks like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:35 pm

I will join and be lucario, my favorite pokemon. Do you tell me what moves I start with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:40 pm

Ill try it ill make form hold on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:48 pm

@ TucKiD: You decide just as long as it looks sorta like a eevee, hopefully has a tail, and is either a kid or a teen. no adults for got that XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:07 pm

Ok He is a teen of 16 with brown hair and the Eevee ears sticking out and the tail just look at this guy and imagine him with Eevee ears and a Eevee tail http://lionheartcartoon.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Eevee-Trainer-117742767
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:20 pm

ok, My guys name is leo. He has shiny blue hair, spiky ears, ( Think of the ears from the jac and dexter universe. ) tall, 16 years old, has a muscular build and piercing blue eyes. As for move pool, are moves like aura spear to advanced this early?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:30 pm

@ Jac: yes it's to advanced. Also didn't get much of a description of the clothes/ fur or whateva.

@TucKiD: moves?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:42 pm

clothes: A blue hoody with black segments, a set of jeans in a matching style.
Moves: metal claw, force palms, counter, foresight.

Last edited by jac600 on February 4th 2014, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:45 pm

@Jac: remove close combat please, if you want you may replace it for force palms. Also I forgot, there is no PP I decide when your person has used too many moves. All I need is personality and history (that one is optional but prefered* and you will be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:52 pm

Personality: crazy sarcastic smart aleck hot headed energetic
Moves:tackle Quick attack tail whip dig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:54 pm

Do I have to put a list of moves in cuz I have her done other than that
)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:56 pm

@ Fire: yes. Other wise you sorta won't be able to do anything *you can do this later though and remmber it doesn't have to be many, you can have any amount
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:59 pm

Okay and will thay evolve into there other evos like my girl is starting at shinx ) will they get there next evo powers )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:59 pm

edited move pool.
Personality: Honorable, loyal to his friends, ( witch he doesn't have much of. ) even though he try's not to, he can't help judging people by their auras. He can even see thoughts and auras up to a half mile away. ( I did my research ) he hates more people than he likes and he gets into fights often. If you ever ask him why he'll say " They deserved it. " Because he's never lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:07 pm

@Jac: approved!!!

@ Tukid: Approved!!!

@Fire: ummm.. Do they evolve? Yes. Do they learn moves when they evolve... depends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:11 pm

Name  crystal dawn

Pokemon:shinx

Appearance: she stands a 5"2ft and has a small slender frame. She has short shoulder length light blue hair with a yellow bow in it and bright yellow eyes. She has a long black tail with a four point star on it. She has two gold cuffs one on each wrist that she wears all the time. She also wears a light blue school shirt thih a dark blue almost black skirt

Personality: she is outgoing and talkative .she loves to hang out with frainds and just talk.shes that girl that everyone loves to talk to. She is very loyal and will protect her loved ones with her life. Dhe dosent back down easly she has a bit of a strong will and a bad temper that often gets the better of her

Powers:
Tackle NORMAL
Leer NORMAL
Charge ELECTRIC
Spark ELECTRIC
Bite DARK
Roar NORMAL
Swagger NORMAL
Thunder Fang ELECTRIC
Crunch DARK
Scary Face NORMAL
Discharge ELECTRIC
(Okay edited sorry the numbers were from the site I copied the moves from )

Last edited by firefly on February 4th 2014, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:22 pm

please remove wild charge,also what is with the numbers? also you can just put shinx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:28 pm

Edited)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:40 pm

approved.

Okay,s o it;s nighttime everyone is asleep and you all have a wierd dream. You see a ysterious figure who yo do not know. The figure is Mewtwo in some weird pocket dimension of nothing. Mewtwo is un modified and looks completely the same. He looks at a light from what should be the sky. "ARCEUS! WHY AM I HERE! WHAT IS MY PURPOSE!" He yells. After several minutes of silence he yells again. "ANSWER ME!!!!" He yelled. After two minutes you he pulls back his hands forming a shadow ball, and then you awaken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:45 pm

" THE F*** " Leo says as he awakens from his sleeping bag on the roof of a building close to his school. ( He's homeless, didn't I mention? ) Leo rubs the sleep from his eyes and stands up, it was cold out but he was warm enough. " What was that about? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 8:54 pm

Crystal woke up in bed with a start "whoa what was that about, and who was that "she said looking around the darkness of her room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 7:54 am

Vee being jolted awake he falls out of his tree but having pushed around enough hands lands pretty much on his feet "Who was that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 4:31 pm

@ TucKiD and jac: There is a crowd around town, you parents *If you have any* are calling for you. On top of a small stage, which wasn't there before, was Palkia and Dialga. Both are about 6 feet, and are male. Palkia wears a pearls as armour, has long straight hair, and it's pink. *totally most manly legendary ever!! XD* Dialga wears diamon armour, has short spikey navy blue hair.

"Pokemon of this settlement." Palkia said, raising an arm, signalling everyone to silent. "We are here under direct orders of Lord Arceus. Please remain calm form what I am about to tell you... a prisoner has escaped. He is S ranked and extremely dangerous. RUN. ON. SIGHT. If you see him, we need you to run until you find SOME Knight of Arceus, and notify them immediately."

"How do we know who he is?" Someone in the crowd asked.

Dialga stepped forward. "Trust me when I say this... you will be able to tell he doesn't look at all normal. Now then we must move on, thank you for your time." As Palkia and Dialga go into their portals the stage seems to go with them. You also hear chatter of them arguing over who will get this criminal 1st, as if a competition.

@ Fire: Your mom comes up stares and hurries you to the crowd you make it out about the time Palkia says "a prisoner has escaped. He is S ranked and extremely dangerous." and hear the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 4:44 pm

Crystal hurryed out under her moms rushing and when they spoke she froze "who isvthis guy "she said out loud then started thinking about the mysterious guy she saw in her dreams who was fighting "is it a coincidence"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Other Places-
Jump to: