Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 6:11 pm

Vee writes down notes with at the bottom it says 'Find and turn in S-ranked prisoner'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 6:43 pm

Leo was all by himself but he was still confused as why the knights of arecas were here. Why aren't they looking for them instead of endangering all of the civilians by starting a contest. whatever, I'm up now. what am I suppose to do? Leo started trying to remember if he had school today or any prior engagements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 6:45 pm

Alrighty, this is free time, no school, no nothing, just do what you want your characters to do, within reason. Maybe one of you will run into one of the NPCs I have planned, Maybe Mewtwo will pop out and kill you let's find out. Run wild and have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 7:20 pm

" Welp, nothing to do but find that S rank Pokémon and get myself killed. Leo started roaming the place. ( City? Town? ) He new it like the back of his hand and had a good idea of were it might be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 9:05 pm

Crystal sighed " oh well "she shrugged . She looked over her shoulder at her momwho had just called her name"sweetheart I need you to go to the store we need milk eggs and butter"I smiled and nodded at her mother"alright mom ill go right now" she said walking in the house to get her purse and then she started walking to the store
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 11:43 pm

Is a town. Crystal, after you get the things, and check out, you bump into a man in a black outfit. He fall on his butt before getting up and leaving. Leo searches the town but cannot find the mysterious S ranked criminal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 12:15 am

" Well that was a waist of time. Guess I'll go... " Leo puts on his hood. " Do what I always do. " He hated Arecas and all his knights, So much so that he was a member of a rebel faction looking to overthrow him and make the government a democracy. Granted it didn't have the manpower for all out war, so they fought as a guerilla faction. " Lets see if I can't find a knight and introduce him to my fist. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 12:45 am

Crystal let out a squeak of suprise as her and the person she had bumped into fell over. "Oh my im so sorr....."she trailed of noticing that the man had left "well that was weird " she said looking over at her bag of food releaved that nothing had broken or spilt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 8:20 am

OOC: is it me or do we have an anti-hero here? XD Feel free to either continue on or time skip to next big event, your choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 8:26 am

Vee closes the notes and he starts walking around when he bumps into Leo

OOC: I don't care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 8:59 am

Ooc lets skip because I dont know were to go from here ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 9:27 am

skip, please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 10:38 am

okay, blah blah blah, you all go to bed where ever you decide to go to sleep to. When you wake up, half of wherever you were sleeping is gone. Now you can look for relatives *I'll tell you if you find them*, friends, a band of rebels trying to fight gods *got to admit that isn't a bad idea*, or maybe look for who the crap did this. You decided again.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 10:54 am

OOC: LATE ARIVAL! EMA TEH DRAGONAIR PERSON! :D
Character:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 10:59 am

Crystal woke up in her bed and stretched, somthing felt off like there was somthing bad happening she got out of bed to look around and noteced half of it was gone she looked around panicked "mom where you at" she carefully walked down the hall heading to her mother's room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 1:49 pm

@ Angel: a few things. 1. turn to dratini, needs to be a basic. 2. no need to put the moves to be learned thing. 3. just so you know the age can stay the same even though she is a Dratini. 4. She thinks of herself more as a pokemon than a human? There are no humans in this world only Pokemanz Yesh.

@Fire: When you walk to where it SHOULD be, it is gone, and there is no trace of your mom's body or remains. If you look around you will see many houses are gone/destroyed/having a missing half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 1:56 pm

Crystal looked around panicked "MOM " she yelled tears coming to her eyes as she looked around she could see the rest of her neighborhood all the hpuses were the same. She ran out of the house looking around and yelled "does anyone know whats happening " she said letting out a choked sob she had never ben away from her mother for more then a few days she couldn't stand the thought that her mom might be gone forever .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 4:39 pm

Leo had fallen to sleep in the nearest rebel base, he was woken up by someone wining. " Shut up back ther- OH MY DEAR SWEET GENTAL ARCUES! " The entire place was gone. he saw crystal crying just on the other side of the destroyed street. Before he did anything he jumped over to the radio setup that they used to communicate with other rebels. " This is bobcat broadcasting from ( Enter latitude and longitude. ) There has been a disaster, destruction everywhere, fat man, Apollo do you read me? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 4:59 pm

A Jac: No response comes... that is until a ball of fire comes flying past you. When it hits the wall it is revealed to be Moltres. He has red messy hair, a red shirt, blue jeans, and wings on his back. "Mewtwo! You are under arrest, stop attacking this village or e-GAH!" He suddenly coughed up blood, as his body jerked back. Suddenly a bolt of lightning flew at Moltres, and Zapdos. Zapdos looked pretty much the same, except his wings were spikey, his jeans were black ,and all of the red on him was yellow.

"Yo! You okay?!" He asked worried for his friend. He picked him up and as he began to leave with him.

"NO! We have to stop him!"

Mewtwo floated above, looking the same as he did in your dream from earlier yesterday. He glared at the two legendary birds. "Begone." He said, suddenly the two birds where thrown around like rag dolls, and thrown into a near by forest. He seemed to glare at Leo, then at Crystal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 5:05 pm

" I trust the enemy of my enemy is my friend, why have you come here? " Leo asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 5:07 pm

Crystal gasped and watched wide eyed at the violence unsure of what to do when they were throughn into the forest she looked at the attacker and gasped "oh my god this cant be , its you your from my dream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 5:28 pm

Mewtwo glared down at the lucario. "I am noone's friend, especially to a stupid, incomplete, pathetic excuse for a being, and ." He said. He pulled his arms back, and charges a shadow ball. As he began to fire it, he changed targets and threw it at Crystal. Suddenly a ball of fire, a lightning bolt, and a ice shard flew at Mewtwo. Mewtwo dodged with relative ease. Then he stuck his hand, and the ball of fire exploded, blood being the only thing to hit the ground.

"LOOK OUT!" A voice yelled as a person pushed Crystal out of the way. As the person and her tumbled out of the way of the giant beam that was supposed to be a shadow ball, it would come into view that it was a little kid. He was a Charmander, orange hair, orange denim open shirt, a blue shirt beneath it, orange shorts, and the tail that they normally have. By the end of the tumbling he was on the bottom, looking up at her with shiny, innocent, cute blue eyes. "ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 5:43 pm

Your aura betrays you... Leo started to read mewtwo's aura and he also used detect. He could even get a feel for his thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 6:14 pm

She had fear In her eyes as he went to attack her but she couldbt move Crystal maid a suprised noise as some one tackled her put of the way her eyes met cool blue and she nodded"thanks alot "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 7:56 pm

@Jac: You don't know how, but his arua is confusing... you cann't read it at all, as if something was blocking it.

@ Fire: "Your welcome." He said. "Ummmm.... could you help me find my mom and dad?" He asked. "Mom is missing and dad lost his wing." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Other Places-
Jump to: