Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:20 pm

Ooc : vix mewtwo portaled us to a frozen ice area
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 7:45 pm

Leo woke up with a gasp at the cold before coughing ALOT and standing up holding his head. " Where am I? " he wasn't to cold because he was wearing his hoody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 1:55 am

Vee nods "Your welcome Crystal. My name is Vee." He turns to Leo "I don't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:32 am

Leo put his hands in his pockets to brave the weather. " Well we aren't making any progress standing here, come on lets try to find civilization. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 1:56 am

Vee looks at Leo and says sarcastically "Well ya don't say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 1:59 am

Crystal gets up still shivering dispite the jacket because she was in short sleeping shorts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 2:01 am

Draco stood up and was quite okay, since 1. he was a fire type, two his tail was a source of heat. Then he looked sad and terified. "mom! DAD! WHERE ARE YOU!!!! MOMYYYYYYYYYYYYY! DADYYYYYYY!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 2:07 am

Shhhhhhh its Okay we will find them I promise"Crystal said her teeth chattering coming over to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:34 am

Leo got on one knee and made eye contact with the boy. " I'm sure they are alright, just far away from us now. " He scooted a little closer as he was essentially a walking fire. " Come on, we'll want to make some progress before night falls. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:29 pm

"This way!" Jet starts running forward does a random frontflip and lands head first in a pile of snow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:33 pm

Draco moved forward leading the way. After a while, night starts to fall. As you walk most of you are freezing, though Ice types don't feel a thing and fires are just now feeling cold. "It's chilly." Draco commented. "HEY LOOK A CAVE!!!" He yelled as he pointed towards a cave to thier right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 7:15 pm

Crystal is walking along with them she was shivering terribly now and her feet and legs were numb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 8:40 pm

" Cave... warmth... rest.... now... " Leo wanders to the entrance and yells inside to check for angry Pokémon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:31 am

As Draco walked in they were all greeted by a Froslass. "Hello." She said in her beautiful voice. "Welcome to my cave, um...... pokemon. You are just in time for the party." She said as her smile increased. "Please come in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:38 am

Crystal looked cautious but was freezing hoping it was warmer in there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:45 am

Fee follows keeping his ears pointed two different directions in case of attack from different directions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.   Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokeman RP!!!! one slot saved for Espeon.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Other Places-
Jump to: