Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 2:19 am

Ooc: ill stay here :3

Damien ran into the infirmary and placed james on a hospital bed "help him!" He said, fiona couldn't handle the blood so she stayed outside of the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 2:27 am

-a doctor operates on James for about an hour then comes out- "He's fine right now, his soul type is very tricky to understand, he has two layers to his soul. His soul got mixed with an unfamiliar wavelength and it reacted by discharging his soul within him."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 2:32 am

Damien looked very confused yet interested "what do you mean??"
Fiona peeked inside the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 2:38 am

"We don't see very many of them this from their village but we believe that James is part of the famous shadow clan in Russia. These assassin's have very dark wavelengths, but that doesn't necessarily make them evil. These assassin's are very strong when it comes to using their wavelengths. Did you see him doing anything out of the ordinary lately?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 2:59 am

Damien shrugged "besides seeing him chant some weird Russian spell in the woods,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:06 am

"Spell...? Oh, the meditation of the shadow clan. It's very rare, anyone near him could have their soul drained. He must be in search of his 2nd self. That's what they call their weapons. Assassin's from the shadow clan need assassin's as their weapons so they can use an ancient wavelength only found in the shadow clan called The Forbidden Wavelength."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:03 am

Damien raised an eyebrow "forbidden?...." he muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:50 am

"Yes, this particular resonance is only found in the high ranks of the shadow clan, he can only use it with another assassin for a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:54 am

Damien looked as if he was in deep thought, Fiona walked in the room "so that's why all that freaky stuff happened" fiona said, as if she read damien's thought, "so whem can he be let out?" Damien asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:29 pm

"He just has to wake up, the members of the shadow clan recover rather quickly... But next time Fiona don't get close to him when he meditates."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:48 pm

Fiona frowned "well sorry!", Damien shrugged "we were just making sure he wasn't up to no good" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 2:53 pm

"I'm just saying this because your soul got mixed in with his... You might want to be careful, your soul has a chance to be mixed with his."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 2:58 pm

Damien frowned in confusion "so that would mean what?" , Fiona tilted her head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:08 pm

"Just that her soul is now part of the shadow clan, nothing really to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:35 pm

"SAY WHAT?!" Fiona exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:43 pm

"It's nothing it won't effect you at all."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:01 pm

Fiona sighed a bit in relief, "so is james going back to school now?" Damien asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:02 pm

"Yes he will be back.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:09 pm

Damien shrugged "ok, we're going to head back to the school so if he asks where we went tell him that" damien said as he and fiona left

(Back at the school)
Damien passes fiona a note, it says: remember its training after school at my house, fiona nodded to damien with a smile "we could invite james!" She giggles, damien instantly looked alarmed "YOU KNOW WE CANT DO THAT!" He said "why not?" Fiona asked, damien leaned in so no one could hear him "its MAGIC training we cant let him know your a witch (plus we might mix up him amd my little brother james together)" damien whispered "come on let him join!" Fionawhined very loudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:15 pm

-James walks in with a huge bandage around his waist-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:17 pm

Fiona's eyes get big "are you feeling ok?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:28 pm

-he doesn't say anything and sits down-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:32 pm

Fiona frowns "are you bummed out? HEY I know what might cheer you up! Hoe about you train with us after school!" Fiona giggle, "Fiona!" Damien scolded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:37 pm

"No thanks, I don't want to end up hurting you, not saying your weak or anything."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:43 pm

Damien sighed in relief, dodged a bullet there! He thought, but Fiona kept pushing the matter "come on!!" She whined with puppy dog eyes "we dont have to use our spe- I mean wave link powers" "Fiona he doesnt want to come!" Damien grummbled through clenched teeth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next