Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siku's Backstory

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Siku's Backstory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:17 pm

"there is a point in my life, that point is to live for myself, survive, its a difficult job with pricks like you in the way. I am a weapon, wana know why? Because that's who I deem myself to be. It doesn't matter what you say, I do what I want and even you can't change that, hey silver, let's kick his ass." He transformed into a katana

"It's zurika" she took up the sword. "Surely it is not he who needs To learn manners. Picking on a 14 year old boy simply doing what he has to do in life. Shameful is a good word for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:04 pm

Argen closed his eyes and folded his arms. "The age of this child means little to nothing. At 7 years old, I was far more mature than he is now. The sooner he starts acting like he has a bit of maturity, the sooner ill begin to consider show him a little more respect. But he doesnt deserve respect, considering he's a criminal. I could easily call the cops at the press of 3 buttons... But i won't, because time will catch up to him. And just because you deem yourself a weapon doesnt make you one... A blind man can say he can see. But he's still blind." He said as he stared them both in the eyes. "And if you want to fight me... I'm warning you now... I'll beat you in a single move. I've already planted my trap..." He said as he rolled his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:23 pm

"I plan on it, why do you doubt u so much?" She lunge at him in an attempt to stab him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:55 pm

Argen let out a sigh. "I warned you..." He said as he raised his hand. He slammed his hand on the ground and an electrical current flew throught the wires that he had earlier set as a trap. It shocked everything that was around him. "You efforts are obsolete." He said to them. "I've always had a thing for electricity..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:06 am

Zurika jumped up onto argens shoulders, and then jumped onto a low rooftop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:21 am

Argen looked up at the woman and let out a sigh. "You have no chance of winning. I think you should just give up." He said as the electricity still crackled around him. He canceled out the current of electricity then tightened his gauntlet. "You're such an asinine person. Hopes, dreams and ambitions are all you have. But you have no means to achieve them." He said as he shook his head. "I'm going to the police to have you both arrested. You'll get arrested for thievery." He said to Siku. "And you'll get arrested for letting the boy get away, somewhat like an accomplice would."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:45 am

"Just try" Zurika said as she threw a smoke bomb on the ground and vanished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:02 pm

"Futile." He said as he turned and headed towards the police. "When I electrocuted Siku, I did more than just that. The electricity carried microscopic satellites inside the current, which can be monitored by my watch. Those satellites are now in your bloodstream. At the press of a button, I'll know your exact location." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:07 pm

laura showed up to the scene. 19 at the time. "Argen, what's all this commotion?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:12 pm

"A thief." He replied as he turned to her. "A boy stole some money and I tried to return it so he could get away with no punishment. But some lady showed up and tried to stop me? it all ended in a battle. I was just trying to help the kid out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:14 pm

"this city's turning to shit. Are you tracking them?" She said as she leaned against a building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:18 pm

"Yes. I'm gonna head to the police station and give them the information they'll need to have him arrested. I didn't want it to come to this but they forced my hand. And attacked me." He said as he headed towards the station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:22 pm

"the police won't be able to stop them, this is in our hands now argen. I won't be much use without... You know what, I won't worry about him now. He'll pull something again soon enough, that's when we'll get them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:29 pm

Argen let out a sigh. "You're right. The situation isn't troublesome to the extent that I have to ruin my plans. He'll slip up and do something sooner than later. Until then, I need to get back to my research. Unless you had a task for me..." He said as he put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 1:11 pm

"we need to find everything we can on them. Dante will help out. C'mon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 5:22 pm

"Where are we heading? To Dante?" Argen asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 6:38 pm

"yea, his house is this way" he has records of everyone in the city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:54 pm

Argen followed Metzger, almost unwillingly. "I don't like troublesome situations." He mumbled to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:16 pm

"This is it" Laura said as she took the key from under the mat. "This place is spotless..."

"Daddy! people are here to see you!" connor said in his adorable voice.

Dante walked to the door. "Ah what a pleasure it is to see you, how much money do you need now laura?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:19 pm

Argen walked into the house and looked around at the various furnishings and such. "We're here for records or something right?" He asked Metzger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:23 pm

"right, yeah." she leaned over to dante and whispered. "Ill talk about that later" she leaned back. "Anyways, we need everything you can find on a boy named siku, last name unknown. Asian male, teenager, brown hair, green eyes, tall, slender, juvenile delinquent.

"Right this way" he lead them upstairs into a room filled with tons of books and paper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:31 pm

"So... When we find him, what are we gonna do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:39 pm

"That all depends on what we find, and what his next move is."

dante was in a pile of papers. "found it! Siku shezenkai, age 14, parents, siblings, grandparents, all died in battle. He's a war orphan. He's escaped from no less than 8 juvenile detention centers. Robbed over 30 convenience stores, and gotten 3 duis. This kid is insane... We have to find him and lock him up, remember, if he attacks us, don't be afraid to cut him down. Argen, do you have his location?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 7:48 pm

"Yes. He's about three blocks away from here..." He said as he headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 7:52 pm

laura looked over at argen's watch. "they're running, they're leaving the city. We're already close to the border, they'll be gone any second now. It's hopeless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siku's Backstory
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next