Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siku's Backstory

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Siku's Backstory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:08 pm

siku created a blade from his arm. "Tell me the truth, I was a weakling compared to the strength I have now. Now talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:29 pm

"You think I haven't progressed in my strength either. Even if you have gotten stronger, I'll still be seven steps ahead of you." He said as he turned to him. "And I don't think you really wanna know the truth either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:53 pm

siku swung hi blade at argen. "If I didn't want the truth, I wouldn't be here. Now spill it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:59 pm

Argen grabbed the blade with his gauntlet covered hand. "She killed herself." He said coldly. "You wanted the truth, so here it is. She jammed a knife into her heart." He said as he looked at him. He threw the blade away from him and began to walk away. "I hope you're happy.

OOC: btw. In the present day, everyone thinks that Argen is dead. So... We'll just play along but after this, Argen dies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:58 pm

"So that's it then, You drove her to that point. and now she's dead." siku turned around and headed back down the steps. "i need a drink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:03 am

"Actually... It was her choice. I was trying to help her but she just killed herself...." He said to Siku as he walked away. Then he turned and walked towards the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:07 am

"No. that wasn't it. You gave her an offer that she had to turn down, suicide was her only way out. I'm no fool" He kept walking, all he could think about was getting this off of his mind. He took out a cigar he had been keeping, cut the end off and lit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:13 am

"If that makes you feel better..." He said as he walked away. "She probably couldn't stand you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:17 am

"shut your mouth, you didn't know her." siku said turning his head and blowing out smoke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:24 am

"I didn't have to. But I do know she died saving you, a thief and a liar. She died protecting someone that was in the middle of committing a crime. She died with no dignity, honor or pride. She died a criminal, and its all on your head. Id feel terrible if I were you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:29 am

"she died with dignity, wana know why? It's like I said all those years ago. You are not how others perceive you. If she felt closure, then I'll leave it at that. Don't you think I already feel terrible? the only person who I ever cared about is gone. What if you lost your son?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:33 am

"Personally I wouldn't see any difference. He's not in my life, and he doesn't know I exist. If he died, it would be like another day." He replied. "I don't care how you think your meister felt either. But you and I both know the reality of the situation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:40 am

"You really are cruel aren't you. Because of what a person does you immediately resent them, rather than seeing who that person truly is. It's a shame. Funny, a low-life like me becomes one of the highest ranking soldiers in the dwma and what exactly do you do? Let that sink in." Siku finally left for the bar. Drink after drink he slowly lost control, and eventually consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:49 am

Argen let out a sigh. "I don't resent anyone. I just don't care about anyone." He says as he walked into the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:53 am

siku walked through the streets of death city drunk out of his mind. he spotted argen. he immediately became angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:57 am

"What are you doing here? I figured you'd be dead by now. I thought you'd have killed yourself the same way your meister did." He said harshly. "Go get yourself cleaned up. You look like a garbage disposal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:01 am

"I'd rather be like this." siku said as he leaned against a wall. He couldn't stand. he drug himself the way to his apartment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:07 am

"I hate troublesome situations..." He said as he began to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:39 am

"and here I go" siku fell flat on his face, passing out. his nose started to bleed all over the pavement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:03 pm

Argen looked at Siku with no bit of emotion showing. Then he turned and walked away. Why would he help someone that he couldn't care less about. Besides, Argen hates troublesome situations. "Take care..." He said as he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siku's Backstory   Siku's Backstory - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siku's Backstory
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4