Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:10 pm

"No no no, I want to make this as memorable as possible." He said as he got his next steak. "I wonder ..." he thought out loud as he looked at the steak. He then proceeded to open his mouth and eating it whole, resembling the way he eats a Kishin soul. "I do believe I have just found another perk of being a weapon."
Back to top Go down

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:12 pm

Elizabeth smiled and laughed hard she actually had to cover her mouth to stop laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:35 pm

Gyo-gan also began to laugh. I love this date. He thought. "Once you are finished I have something to show you." He said messing with his hair again. "It's going to be great."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:38 pm

Elizabeth smiled and nodded"yeah okay what is it "she asked finishing the last of her food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:47 pm

"You'll see." He said as he stood up. "First we need to get in the car." He held out his hand to guide her. "Also eventually I am going to need you to wear this." He said handing her a blindfold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:49 pm

Elizabeth smiled and took his hand as he lead her out of the restoront she looked at him a bit apprehensive "...okay...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:55 pm

"Don't worry it's going to be okay." He said as he opened the car door for her. When she entered, he closed it, got into the driver's seat and started driving away. Eventually they got to a bridge, he handed her the blindfold. "don't want to spoil the surprise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:57 pm

Elizabeth sits in the car looked out the window with a smile then when he hands her the blind fold she nidded and jently placed it covering her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 12:05 am

(time skip over what she can't see since it is mostly driving anyway)

He led her to what felt like some where high. As he guided her, he suddenly stopped. "You may want to move back a leettle bit." He said as he lightly pushed her back slightly. "You can remove the blindfold now." He said. If she removed it they would be on the top of the Eiffel tower and the view would be amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 12:10 am

Elizabeth was highly curious and when she removed her blindfold she looked around and gasped "oh my its so beautiful"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 7:52 am

"Yep, Princess you are on the Eiffel Tower, the best place to look from here." He said. It was night time, so the city looked like a light show, beautiful, flashy and cool. "Every time we go somewhere, I'll show you something like this, and then I'll make sure to remind you of one thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:11 am

Remind me of what "she asked bulling her gaze from the amazing veiw of the city to look up at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 4:37 pm

Gyo-gan smiled as he said, "That is nothing compared to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 6:05 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him blushing red a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 6:14 pm

Gyo-gan smiled at her. "Now then..." He said as he looked around. "I do believe it is getting late, why don't we call it a night?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 6:19 pm

Elizabeth frowned "this night has been amazing I dont want it to end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 6:43 pm

"I know I know, but all good things must come to an end." He said as he took her hand, and smiled. "We still have each other." He said. "and that is one good that won't end." He promised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 7:02 pm

Elizabeth smiled up at him sweetly "your compleatly right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 9:07 pm

"Now then, shall we go the fun way, or take my car?" He asked. He didn't know why, but he has all of this energy he needed to get out. How to though? Then he got an idea, though he would have to get Elizabeth to answer 1st.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 9:24 pm

Why not lets go the fun way "she smiled at him and laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 9:48 pm

Gyo-gan then motioned for her to get on his back. "You may want to hold on REEEEEEALLY tight." He warned, as his arms turned into his chains, but not the blades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 9:50 pm

O-okay "she said getting on his back holding on tightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:18 pm

Gyo-gan quickly analyzed the area around him seeing all the things he could latch on to...that weren't living. He shot out his "chain arms" and began swinging pole to pole, lamp post to lamp post, and random hanging rod to lamp post etc. Overall a good giant spiderman scene, except he had to look back to see that Elizabeth was still on. Stopping only if he felt her grip loosening in the slightest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:22 pm

Elizabeth smiled and laughed when they started to go swinging like Spider-Man "woooooooooooooo"she said laughing and trying to keep a good hold on him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:37 pm

After about 10 minutes of swinging, and running into some hanging laundry, Gyo-gan tumbled right in front of the hotel they were going to stay at, making sure that Elizabeth did not get hurt. Afterwards he smiled and started laughing, "you okay Princess?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next