Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:41 pm

Elizabeth was laughing alot. Whiping tears from her eyes with a smile she nodded yes
Back to top Go down

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:10 am

Gyo-gan changed his hands back to normal and stood up extending his hand out to help Elizabeth up. "Shall... we... go in?" he asked in between breaths. He motioned towards the door with a bow. "Think we should try that at Death City?" He asked following up with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:53 am

She took his hand and stood up with a nod"yeah lets go in , and that eould be fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:02 am

As he led them up to their room, that was already paid for. As they went up to their room, he plomped on the bed exhausted. best... first date.... ever.... He thought. (wanna do anything else or just end it here?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:07 am

Dosent matter its up to you any ideas )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:10 am

(kishin egg, Black Hatter coming out for a bit.... yah that is it. Which do you think we should do?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:15 am

Black hatter would be kinda cool ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:28 am

As Gyo-gan fell asleep, several physical changes went on with his clothes and body. His hair turned white, all the white on his clothing turned black, and the black white, and while it wasn't visible at the moment his eyes turned blue. As he stood up as if completely re-energized, his eyes opened showing its new color. He looked around the room with a completely opposite look from what he normally had. "Me, fancy clothes, cute girl, alone in a room..." Suddenly his face gained a huge grin with a mixture of lust and insanity. "Pretty good circumstances to get reincarnated to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:31 am

Hatter??? Whats going on why did your hair eyes and clothes change "she asked coming closer to him her eyes held curiosity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:45 am

"Hatter..." The guy ask curiously, extremely confused. He then figured it out and put his fist in his hand. "oh! YOU MUST MEAN THE GUY WHO OWNS THIS BODY!!! Sorry sweetie, but he isn't in the house, I am Akuma... though I suppose with a new incarnation I should get a new name so, call me Black Hatter." He said, his grin widening. "Why don't you come with me, I'll show you a better time than he has ever shown you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:49 am

Elizabeth looked confused "what do you mean hatters not here."then she gave a glare "and if your not the real hatter then I dont know you and I definatly dont trust you so no I wont go anywere with you bring hatter back"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:55 am

"I'm afraid it's not that simple." He said. "With how we are now, we will just keep trading off turns with who is in control. Right now is my first, though I am not sure how long I have..." He said as he looked at her with a sinister look. "I need souls if I want this body back, so unless you want to be the 1st I'd suggest you do what I say!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:00 am

Elizabeth looked at him a disbelieving almost frightened look crosed her face "you wont hurt me the other hatter wont let you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:04 am

"Sorry sweetie but he doesn't have a say in it." He said. "Sad you got stuck with him, this was his destiny, and it seems he is draggin you down with him! HA! Talk about Irony." He said, but then got curious, for once his face actually looking like Hatter's when he was curious. "Now then... why don't you tell me all you know about him." He said as he sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:06 am

He is not dragging me down , I love him so I didnt get "stuck"woth him I chose him. And im not telling you anything "Elizabeth said looking determined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:08 am

"Okay.... then you cannot remember you 'love' when you or him die." He said. "Wouldn't you at least like to have the memories?" He asked, seeming sincere, and almost like a reversed colored Gyo-gan. "Also I am curious is he actual name Hatter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:15 am

What do you mean when me or him die and why wouldn't I have memories"she looked at him confused "no his real name isent hatter thats what the people who are close to him call him his real name is gyo-gan"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:20 am

"Black Gyo-gan... black hatter... Gyo-gan... hatter... Gyo... Hat- Nope Black Hatter sounds better." He pondered then resolved. "I mean either if I kill you now, and your last thoughts be of him, or when his soul dies and is consumed by me, and then at least you'll have memories of him before he become a kishin." He explained. "That's why I said he was dragging you down with him... it is his destiny to be consumed by me, I am an immortal kishin, who will be reincarnated forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:27 am

Elizabeth looked shocked "your whats wrong with his soul .........no I wont let ypu take him over and consume him"Elizabeth glared at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:33 am

"His soul is that of another soul, and mine, my kishin egg power is the ability to reincarnate into another soul when I die, and this is what is made, Gyo-gan probably isn't even over 4. I will eventually consume him, do to having my kishin abilities, and every soul he eats goes to me too. Basically everytime I reincarnate, I become more powerful." Then he heard her say I won't let you consume him, and threw his head back laughing. "You think you can stop me, a lone pathetic miester, versus a kishin egg. Besides even if you can he dies with me, and that is the only way to stop me." Suddenly his voice became stronger. "YOU CANN'T STOP IT, THIS IS HIS DESTINY AND IT HAS BEEN DECIDED SINCE BEFORE HE WAS CREATED!!!! YOUR INHUMAN CHIMERA FRIEND HERE WON'T STAND A CHANCE!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:37 am

Elizabeth flinched away but her posture held defiance and determination "I will find a way if its the last thing I do as long as hatters happy im happy and im not going to willingly let you destroy that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:44 am

"Wait you are a miester... If he is your partner he should be able to-" he broke his thoughts, as his arm became the blade of the chainsaw. "Perfect." He said as he grinned maliciously. His hand covered her mouth and slammed her into the wall. "You shall be my 1st soul, making me and Gyo-gan kishin/dark weapon. He will be hunted by the academy he called home, and consume more souls, only to be consumed by me." He explained, and his tone made it obvious he was enjoying it. "and now noone will be able to hear you scream, or help you, you will be tortured, and killed here tonight. You will be the ingredient that kills you little lover." He said looking her in the eyes, to see her face, enjoying this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:51 am

Elizabeth looked absolutely terrified her eyes showing a slight bit of pain from being slamed against the wall she tried clawing his hand away from her mouth desperately. She needed to find a weapon something she could knock him out with but she had to get out of his grasp first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:00 am

This only made him grip harder. "nah-uh-uh. It's no use, you've already lost." He said as the blade began to move at speeds as fast as speed setting 9... though for some unknown there was barely any sound coming from them. As he made it touch her face, some blood went down her cheek, but then the blade stopped and his whole body seemed to jump back, half of his body was back to normal, giving him a sorta Jekyll-Hide look. His body seemed to be constricting repeatedly, as more of his body went back to normal. I a few seconds he was back to normal and looked at Elizabeth with a worried expression. "oh...my... gods.... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!" He said as he ran at her, looking at the grip marks, and mostly the cut on her face, then he noticed something, and looked at his arm, and the blood on it, horror written all over his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:05 am

Elizabeth screamed intobhis hand when the blade made contact with her skin abd tears started to stream from her eyes then she felt emense releafe when he started to shift back into her hatter when he was fully himself she jumped into his arms crying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next