Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:27 pm

Calbur blushed when Violet began to laugh and it only intensified once Luna brought up his powers, he was hoping nobody would have noticed but it would have stuck out like a glowstick so he wasn't that much surprised by it ether "I......actually don't know it's something I found out I could do recently, I just taught myself to use it at will instead of working on instinct....after all I only found out I was a few weeks ago as well....." His blush had turned his face bright red and he wasn't able to look at anybody in the eye ether out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:29 pm

Lol didnt know violet was pursuing him but luna is ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:30 pm

Luna smiled at him "dont worry I found it very cool, if you didbt know im a witch so I understand
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:31 pm

Violet giggled at him a bit "well we should be going now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:39 pm

"Oh really well I'm sorry to say I don't know if what I do is magic or not." Calbur said as his blush started to fade  "One my neighbours who just moved in is a Warlock Meister who can turn into a nocturnal lightning dragon with two weapon partners." he stated trying to make conversation between the three of them, he turned his attention to Violet "Yea I guess so, but shouldn't we wait for them?" He asked as he pointed at Gabriel and Spade along with the new student, Calbur sighed as he looked at the new student he'd prefer not to have to break up a fight tonight.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:41 pm

Spade growled at the new kid "beat it shrimp we don't have time to mess around with asses like you!"

Violet sighed "oh no........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:43 pm

Oh really thats cool im a witch thats looking for a weapon and its ironic because I am also a dragon but I control wind "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:51 pm

" Excuse me. " Gabriel said when the new kid bumped into him. " No catch, I don't think we need a captive member to this party. If you want to stay then your more than welcome to. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:55 pm

Spade put on the anti-ferimone and was about to leave when Violet grabbed her arm "come one stay!" she whined "but violet!" Spade whined back "pleeeeeeaaasssseee???" Violet begged, Spade grumbled "fine..........." she didn't want to stay but she didn't like to se violet upset "YAY!" Violet giggled, spade looked at Gabriel curiously "hey I have a question, if that ferimone made boys crazy for me why weren't you all over me?" spade asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:00 pm

Causper strode down the streets of the city with a box of chocolates balanced precariously on her head, another three carried in her arms. She saw the group of students waiting on the sidewalk, instantly recognizing them by the tall well dressed student surrounded by girls. She snuck up behind the students closest to her, balanced one of her chocolate boxes on Spade's head and another on Violet's.

"Cheer up Spade, this isn't a date, nor is it a kidnapping. It won't hurt you to have a little fun."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:01 pm

Violet giggled and ate the chocolate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:06 pm

Calbur sighed with relief as he saw that Gabriel had things under control with the new student and chuckled quietly when he saw the events with the people in front of take place, he then turned back to Luna "A wind dragon? I never herd of one of that kind before?" he sounded genially interested before he looked somewhat apologetic "I'm sorry to say I already have a meister. So I'm no help to you there." He gave a small smile "Your right it is pretty ironic." he then greeted Causper with his usual bow "do you need any help with those?" he asked.

OOC: I'm actually planning on making a Death Scythe or weapon which ever it accepted soon who looks like this seeing how he lost his human appearance. so if you are interested Firefly let me know.
new weapon appearance:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:13 pm

Oh thats alright ive been weaponless for a while now so no worrys"luna smiled "and yes I can control the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:29 pm

"Well, no problem. Hey, weren't you the two who got detention earlier?" He said pointing at (you know who you are)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:30 pm

"F#ck off ass munch!" Spade snarled at the kid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:32 pm

"You looking for a fight?" asked the student, pulling a knife out of its sheath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:40 pm

"well I suppose you don't need a weapon do you being a witch who can turn into a dragon and all." He smiled before he saw the new student and spade about to get into a fight and he spawned a light barrier between them with the snap of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:41 pm

"LET ME AT THE LITTLE BASTARD!" Spade growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:43 pm

"Hey! Get rid of that barrier, I challenge this asshole to a duel!" The student yelled.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:44 pm

"who are you calling an ass hole!?" Spade hollered, violet walked to spade's side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:46 pm

Calbur's tone of voice changed to that similar to one that would come natural to a king whiched demanded respect, order and made people want to listen to him "That's enough both of you!" he began and turned his attention to Spade "We get it, in blunt terms your pissed and you don't want to be hear but you decided to stay so suck it up." he turned to the student "kid be smart you don't want to pick a fight with a weapon, dragon, witch and other students from your school. You challenge one of us you challenge all of us. You are still welcome to join us but if you do I suggest you mind your temper."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:49 pm

Spade started cussing under her breath as she crossed her arms in anger, glaring at the kid darkly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:50 pm

Violet was amazed at Cal's authority "wow cal! that was awesome!" she giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:55 pm

"Alright. But we will have to settle this eventually, and don't underestimate my abilities." The student said, seeming to have calmed down. "Henderson. Nora Henderson." said the student sticking his hand out to Spade.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:56 pm

Spade turned away, still pissed off and grumbling to herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next