Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 7:32 pm

Violet acted surprised "Oh no....." she whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 7:35 pm

" Oh I remember that book, all the way through my heart wanted to break. My names Gabriel, have seat. " Said Gabriel patting the stairs next to him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 7:37 pm

Spade snorted then walked off
Violet sat on a nearby bench
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 7:42 pm

Luna nodded to Victoria then went and sat down next to him "I know its so touching and sad
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 7:44 pm

OOC: XD don't you mean violet fire :3
Violet smiled sweetly at luna, THAT DAMN IDIOT ALMOST RUINED THE MISSION! she thought angrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:01 pm

" Why are people yelling? "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:07 pm

OOC: that was a thought jac :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:13 pm

OOC: do you mind if I join with Calbur? I'm actually looking for a love interest for him to help with his development as a character
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:14 pm

OOC: I'd say YES but that's up to jac :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:14 pm

ooc: That would make more sense... Yes you can join.
" So do you read a lot? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:18 pm

Luna nodded "yep all the time I always have a book with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:20 pm

" Same here! Just started harry potter yesterday because so many people recommended it and I can't wait to get ahold of the next one. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:23 pm

Yeah I haven't read that I just finished the mortal instruments"she said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:24 pm

Violet felt left out and sighed, she wanted to join the conversation but she was sort of shy.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:30 pm

Gabriel turned to violet. " I haven't seen you around school, then again I'm the last person who would know. How long have you been here? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:32 pm

Calbur walked along the corridor reading a small pocket sized book that looked way to old to be even still in working order. People tended to move away from him as he walked down the corridor usually for one of five reasons:
  1. His natural facial expression made him look cold hearted and fierce and being abnormally tall compared to the other students didn't help that.
  2. People had labelled him as a delinquent without even getting to know him.
  3. He didn't have complete control of his weapon powers.
  4. Trouble seemed to be attracted to him according to the rest of the school after being attack by a demon weapon twice on his first day.
  5. All of the above.

He found it a little ironic that people didn't approach him seeing how he was offered a job as a male model before he took up the job he has at the moment which being a waiter at one of the upper class restaurants of death city.
He closed the book and sighed accidently breathing a dust could that came from the book when he closed it causing him to cough a little bit before pocketing the book into his messenger bag ".....damn it why does that one legend keep coming to mind...its starting to give me nightmares...." he mumbled to himself not knowing he was thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:33 pm

Violet looked a bit surprised at first but then f=smiled sweetly "about a week ago so im sort of still a new student..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:39 pm

" That would explain it then, nothings given you trouble I hope? "
Gabriel saw caliber coming and would have ignored him until he heard what he said. " What happened? Did you hear some scary legend? " He asked with genuine concern.
ooc: Could of sworn caliber was a girl... oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:42 pm

OOC: dude you were in the first topic he was ever in as Arthur XD my girl characters are Allie, Ida and Kazue Saito :P also Calbur just walked by the group
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 8:43 pm

Violet tilted her head at the strange new boy "who's he?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 9:01 pm

Calbur almost tripped a few steps after he passed the group and a book fell out of his bag. He didn't hear the girl ask the others in their group who he was due to the fact he was distracting still thinking about why he kept having nightmares recently.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 9:06 pm

Violet giggled at him a bit when he tripped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:04 pm

Gabriel made the concrete that he was about to fall into thin sand at the last second before offering a hand to help caliber up.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:07 pm

Violet giggled "wow thats amazing'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:25 pm

Luna picked up the book that landed at her feet and she got up and handed it to him "I think this is yours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next