Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:29 pm

OOC: guys it does say almost tripped :|so in other words he didn't fall over

Case realised he was suddenly standing in sand, he faceplames with a sighs before spawning a light barrier to sit on as he took off his shoes to pour the sand that was now inside his shoes back onto the sand that was already on the floor. When the girl handed him the book he dropped he blushed out of embarrassment and looked away hoping that would help people realise he wasn't blushing ".....thanks........" he replied not being to look the person that just helped him in the eye ".....I owe you one....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:32 pm

smooth. thought Gabriel face palming at his overreaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:32 pm

Luna moved to were she could look him in the eyes and smiled warmly "your welcome I hate losing my boiks
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Violet just giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:38 pm

"....it's not mine I'm returning it to the library I thought it would help...." He stopped talking realising it probably wasn't the best of ideas to go into the details about why he had the book, he didn't want to embarrass himself further. Once he finished tying his shoes he stood up and the light barrier he was sitting on theming into a golden glowing dust and dissipated into the air "......sorry for causing the three of you trouble.............I hope I wasn't interrupting anything..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:39 pm

Violet shrugged with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:43 pm

Not at all we were just discussing books and how long violet has been here"luna said smiling at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:44 pm

Violet waved at the boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:51 pm

Cal gave a polite bow in the same manor that a butler would which became somewhat of a habit after he took up his job of being a waiter "Please to meet you three....Calbur Martin or Cal for short....I'm a rather new student my self only being a few mouths" He turned his attention back to Luna "......Books?...." He looked back at the book he had "....I see.....which ones?....."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:53 pm

Violet blushed a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:03 pm

Luna smiled "my names luna nice to meet you , I was showing then that I was reading the fault in our stars and that I had jyst finished the mortal instruments series. And he said he started harry potter"she said looking at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:07 pm

Casper smiled and leaned against a tree. No one was yelling anymore, and the conversation turned to casual fairly quickly. That was the academy though, Causper could never figure out how people would react. She watched Calbur with an intrest, positive she knew him from somewhere but unable to remember. The way he bowed indicated nobility or perhaps that he was an employee of some fancy high-end hotel or something. Casper let her side bag drop from her shoulder as she pulled herself up into the lower branches of the tree where she sat and watched the goings-on of the small group of people as she continued to try and recall just where she had seen Calbur before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:14 pm

"......I have yet to read Mortal Instrument due to the fact I just finished the Original Dracula by Bram Storker and was in the middle of the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riodan and the I am Number Four series by Piticuss Lore which I had to take a break from them thanks to....some reasearch I'm doing for.....a school project." He sighed as he took a breath "....but regardless I finished the Harry Potter books a few years ago and I'm glad I did thanks those changes J.K. Rowling wants to make now...don't worry though they are good books none the less..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:19 pm

Oh my I loved the I am number four books I have read them all I cant wait till the next one comes out "luna said with excitement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 11:44 pm

Cal scratched the back of his head and began to blush lightly not being used to being near people who shared the same interests as he did, plus receiving attention from those people and be excited about them also because his natural facial expression didn't scare them off "....I'm one book behind....I have yet to read the fall of five...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:17 am

"That's it!"

Causper exclaimed, causing her to lose her balance and fall backwards out of the tree. She landed on the ground with a thump, slightly dazed by the impact.

"Ow... definately... not my best of ideas."

Causper winced as she struggled to sit up, nothing was broken and bruising would be minimal, but her back would be sore for a while.

"Hey you, the tall one, what was that name agian... oh, Calabur, right? You work at one of the really fancy restaurants just off the main street don't you? I'm fairly certain i've seen you around there often. The place where you work isn't that far off from my aunt's hotel is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:05 am

Luna smiled at him"well you shoupd finish it it is an amazing book things get really crazzy with the mogs and johns group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:38 am

" My favorite character was always Percy, he's become so well developed ever since that minotaur shown up on lightning thief. I had high hopes for the movie but it wasn't as good as I expected. What project are you researching? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:19 am

Calbur started to feel overwhelmed with all the people starting to ask him questions and telling him tying, so he handled it in the only way he knew how which was to wait for them all to finish before giving them all the answers to their questions and statements, he turned his attention to the girl who had walked up to him "...my name is Calbur or Cal for short.....and yes I work as a part time waiter and butler down in one of the high end restaurants the name of which escapes me at this moment though (OOC: have yet to make up the name of the restaurant) which just off the Main Street and if I remember there is a hotel a few doors down with a vacant shop on one of its sides and there has been talk about moving the restaurant into the vacant, knocking down the wall that separates it from the hotel and making it a part of the hotel....but that's only if they buy us out....but regardless it would make sense if you have seen me around there..."
He then turned his attention to Luna "Really I look forward to it then. I just hope two things from it, the first being I hope Sam is ok and that they get him back and secondly I hope they sort out the huge criss cross love interests they had going on in the Rise of Nine."
He finally turned his attention to Gabriel "Percy Jackson has developed a lot since the first book he was in that being the lightning thief up until the latest one in the Heroes of Olympus series the House of Hades through all of these books he has grown up to a certain extent and acts a little more adult round most things then he used to. The movie I herd was utter rubbish I didn't get to see the second movie though and it seems like they actually follow the book this time." He paused before continuing thinking about the answer to Gabriel's questions "...It's....on the Arthurian Legends that come Medieval England......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:06 am

The school bell rang. " Well time to go back to class, hey want to meet up after schools over? Maby hit the town? " Said Gabriel proposing a group date.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:39 am

In the classroom spade and violet sat next to each other, spade kept making ninja stars out of notebook paper and threw them at Gabriel snickering

Ooc: have a very busy day so probably won't be on fully till
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:41 am

" Don't mess with an alchemist. " He advised.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:49 am

Spade snickered and threw another one amd made a mocking face at Gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:56 am

Causper wasn't fond of the classes at the academy. They were all taught in auditorium like rooms and held far too many distracted students. It didn't help that one of the students to her left, Spade was the student's name she thought, kept throwing origami ninja stars at Gabriel. She folded an origami bird of her own and tossed it lightly over the heads of a few students so it would land in Spade's lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:00 am

Gabriel growled, he took one of her ninja stars and started fiddling with it under his desk. Adding a powder and more paper to it. But it didn't increase in size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next