Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where am I?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Where am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:45 am

Alex smiled. "Get 'em Kana." He said under his breath. He actually checked his watch and started timing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 1:24 pm

Kana swallowed, "I'm sorry." She whispered than ran at the other girl, she faked a right then struck her from the left. She didn't want to hurt her. Kana jumped up and spun towards her opponent. In the end Kana was the victor, her arms untransformed and she walked off. "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:52 pm

The class was applauding. Alex smiled. "Nice work newbie. You fight well. Now how would you like to fight the strongest meister in this class?" he asked pointing to himself. I just warning you, if you accept, I'm not gonna holding anything back." He looked to the class "Three people here can see souls like me. They see mine right now. If you have soul perception, I'd advise you to look before you decide."
The kids in the class all backed up as Alex rolled out a DWMA wrestling mat. "This serves as our ring. Standard sparring rules."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 6:46 am

Kana looks down. "Mm. Very well...soul perception!" She takes a look at his soul. It strong, earnest, the soul of a fighter. "Okay, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 9:43 am

Alex stood ready, "Remember, no holds barred." He motioned towards the still unconscious teacher "We're not breaking the student dueling rule because he's here." Alex bowed to Kanade and took a wrestling stance. His fingertips arcing with soul wavelength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 11:32 am

"Hai." She replied with confidence. She stayed on her toes, the best thing she could do was play defense until she saw an opening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 3:48 pm

Alex struck, sending Kanade and himself to the mat. He pulled her into a half nelson before pulling her into a choke hold.

A student in the gathered group spoke to the student on his right, "A new student and obviously weapon is taking on the academy's top rated wrestler."

Alex shifted his weight to hold Kanade down, in an effort to prevent an escape or reversal from happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 3:59 pm

She smiled then started to laugh historically, "you're a tough person to beat!" She pulled her legs up and pushed her legs on his stomach pushing him off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:09 pm

Soul Wavelength time. Alex thought to himself. He got Kanade into a submission hold, touched a hand to a patch of Kanade's exposed skin and started letting it fly. Focusing the power of his soul into his opponent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:19 pm

She doubled over in pain and coughs out a little blood. "Damn Alex." She said holding her wound, she started to smiled, "though I'm not giving up anytime soon!" She ran towards him, she jumped put her hands on his shoulders flipping over him and taking him with her, slamming him on to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:50 pm

"Don't think I'm giving up." Alex laughed. He got back to his feet, clenched his fist, slid forward "Finishing Strike!" he drove his fist into Kanade's stomach, "Soul Impact!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 4:54 pm

She flew back, she twisted backwards and did a back handspring before sprinting at him. She tackled him to the ground, she put her knee on his stomach putting all her wait to keep him down. "I'm having a very hard time beating you Alex."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 1:57 am

Alex just reached up, placed his hand on Kanade's chest, right above her heart "Soul Fire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 6:24 am

As soon as that was executed, she felt as though her own soul was burning, she fell to the ground clutching where her soul was. "W-where did you learn to do that?" She mumbled smiling up at him score passing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 6:26 am

Ooc: *before, not score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 8:27 pm

Alex stood up, picked Kanade up and carried her into the hall. "That trick is a power only I know. I spent a long time developing that attack. Come now, I'll take you to the infirmary."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 8:45 pm

She opened her eyes, "r-really?" She said looking around, "oh, uh-you didn't need I carry me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:54 am

Alex set her down on an infirmary bed, "It was the least i could do. I dinged you up pretty bad by the looks of things. Your soul feel okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:38 am

"I'm okay. Nothing horrible." She said as she layer back down in the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:48 pm

"Rest easy, okay?" Alex walked over to the corner of the room and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:09 pm

She smiled and closed her eyes, "thank you Alex." She mumbled before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 2:37 am

Alex remained in the corner, in a deep state of meditation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 6:50 am

-a few hours later-
Kana woke up and stretched, "~owa! How long have I been asleep?" She mumbled sitting up. She looked to the clock, "two hours?! Yikes." She stereos to get up and out of the cot she fell asleep in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:19 am

Alex's eyes shot open and he stood up "Feeling any better?" he asked her. Then he checked his watch, it was time for lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 12:14 pm

"Ya I feel a lot better thanks." She said smiling, she stood up a little shakily and let out a breath, "that was a good fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: