Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where am I?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Where am I? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 2:43 pm

Kana giggled and looked at her wrist. "I'll go over as soon as I change and freshen up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:07 pm

"Alright, I'll see you later then Kana." Beth pulled her bike out from the bike rack and mounted up. She smiled as she pedaled off.

((OOC: Beth's bike: http://www.thebiketoolbox.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Diamond-Back-Lustre-24-Girls-Bike.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:52 pm

She wave her off then started to walk home, once she got home she changed into her white and blue dress (profile picture) the headed off towards the address, "beth?" She knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 7:39 pm

Beth came to the door wrapped in a towel and opened it. "Hey Kana! Come on in. I'm going to get dressed, be right back." She walked into her room and closed the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 9:20 am

"Okay, sorry I came at a bad time." She said smiling as she stepped inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 6:18 pm

"No, no, no! It's okay." She said as she came out of her room wearing a white tank top, pink jacket and black pants. "Alex is in the shower right now, he showed up a few minutes before you did. Sweaty as hell from wrestling practice. I thought I'd let him clean up after I did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 6:23 pm

"You two live together? Usually it's meister and weapon." She said sitting down in a near by chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:12 pm

"No, Alex lives a few blocks away with his weapon Amy. The academy's wrestling team uses the gym next door to train and practice. He always showers here before he heads home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:34 pm

"Oh I see, and speaking about living accommodations, what are we suppose to do?" She asked crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 12:27 am

Beth was rummaging through her fridge when Kana asked this. "That's all up to you. It's your choice Kana. This place has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It's a nice little flat. Cheap rent too."

((OOC: Here's the apartment:

Main Living Area: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/flat10.jpg

Living Area: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/flat_210.jpg

Beth's Room: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/beth_s10.jpg

Other Bedroom: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/room11.jpg))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 7:59 am

" I wouldn't be a bother if I did move in, would I?" She asked fidgeting slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 4:59 pm

"Not at all Kana." Beth grabbed a soda from her fridge and sat down on her couch. In the bathroom, the noises of running water stopped "Well, Alex is done showering. He'll join us soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 5:24 pm

"Thank you Beth!" She smiled, stood up and bowed. "That's very kind of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 8:09 pm

"Have a seat Kana, grab a soda from the fridge if you'd like. I've got quite few kinds in there."

Alex walked out from the bathroom in his boxers, not noticing Kana "Hey Beth, have you seen my gym bag, I could have swore it was in the bathroom with me. I need the rest of my clothes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 9:55 pm

Kana sees him an yelps, shielding her eyes, "I-I'm sorry...." She says nervously. She gets up while still shielding her eyes runs to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 9:45 am

Alex yelped "You didn't tell me Kana was here." Beth shook her head, "You didn't ask, and your clothes are in the laundry room down the hall."
Alex nodded, slung on his trench coat, and walked out the door "Be right back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 12:40 pm

Kana still blushing a little bit. She walks back in with a soda though she's still tinted red. "I-I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 12:56 pm

Beth smiled "It's okay. Alex just didn't know you were here. He uses me as a laundry service when he can't do it himself. He pays well too." She took a swig of her soda and turned on the TV.

Alex walked back in, fully dressed. He pulled he wallet/checkbook out and wrote out a check for Beth. "Alright Beth, I left you $20 to cover last time too."

Beth smiled "Alright, thanks Alex."

Alex slung his trench on and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 7:23 pm

"Oh, I get it." She said while nodding. "Ok well, I don't have that many things I move in so we could do it over the weekend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 7:30 pm

Beth laughed "The thing that needed the most washing was his wrestling singlet." She flipped through channels on the TV before saying "You need some help moving in? Alex could be of some use, if you want to, he's probably down in the laundry room, folding his clothes and double checking his wrestling gear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:16 pm

Kana smiled, "sure, it's not much to move anywho."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:55 pm

"Well, he sure can help. He can help with anything, even phasmology homework. He's ranked 6th in the class."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 9:02 pm

"Wow that's amazing, I'm only ranking 10 but that's not to bad, I think..." She smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 11:18 pm

Alex walked back in holding two singlets in his hands "Girls, I need an opinion on something. Which of these singlets should be my choice for the season opening tournament at the academy?"

((OOC: These are the singlets.

Singlet 1: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/grim_r10.png

Singlet 2: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/single10.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 6:41 am

"The blue one," Kana said pointing to the singlet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: