Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where am I?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Where am I? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 1:28 pm

"Yeah. It was awesome." He stared out the window. "Listen, if you're in need of a meister, I might know just the person. Her name is Beth Masudo. I think you'd like her Kana."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 2:19 pm

"Alright I'll give it a shot." She nodded. " I can't believe I slept for two hours, thanks for staying with me." She half mumble the last part blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 2:49 pm

"Awesome. I'll find Beth after the final bell and let her know you have her interest in being her weapon." He smiled "I think you'll like her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 4:36 pm

"I'm sure I will." She smiled. "Wow, lunch already? I'm starved, you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 6:15 pm

"I haven't eaten since breakfast, I'm starved. Let's head to the cafeteria."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 6:17 pm

"Great lets go." She said opening the door. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:32 am

Alex led Kana to the cafeteria, after they were sat down, a blonde girl sits down next to them. She smiled and introduced herself as Beth Masudo. Alex looked over at Kana. "Kana, this is my friend Beth. The weaponless meister I was telling you about."

Beth held out her hand in greeting, "You must be Kana. I heard you got quite the thrashing today in Combat class."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:59 am

She laughed, "it wasn't to bad. I managed not to die. And you must be Beth, Alex's friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:22 pm

Beth smiled "Yep, that's me!" She looked over at Alex, "Well, you weren't lying about hurting a girl. But, it was sparring. So it was socially acceptable. That's cool. You use soul fire?"

Alex nodded, "Yeah, I used it. Go ahead and ask Kana how it felt."

Beth looked back at Kana " How'd it feel to have your soul set ablaze."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:33 pm

Kana laughed a little, "it hurt. It felt like my whole inside of my body was on fire." She said truthfully, "nothing that I haven't experienced before though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:46 pm

Alex looked up from his tacos, "Wait, what now?" a bit of shell hanging from his lip.

Beth giggled at Alex and turned back to Kana "Soul Fire is Alex's most powerful attack. It's only a disabling move, but it's pretty damn effective."

Alex polished off his first two tacos and was now on his third. He swallowed before talking, "Hey, I try to be the best possible. It's why I'm the school's top ranked wrestler."

Beth just smirked "Oh, by the way, Alex. Did you hear that your girlfriend and her weapon took the Undead Confederate Mission?"

Alex had just bit into his third taco when he heard that, he started sputtering, choking on the taco lodged in his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 6:43 am

Kana raised her eyebrow, "oh ya? What's that mission?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 6:48 pm

Beth smacked Alex on the back, sending partially chewed taco back onto his plate.

"The Undead Confederate was a mission that no one wanted to undertake. The Confederate himself is a revnant that split his soul up and scattered the fragments. He's all out evil. My girlfriend better make it back alive. I don't want to see her come back to the academy in a body bag."

Beth stared at what Alex had hacked up, then at him "Rowan has her weapon, she's a great sword meister. You'll see her again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 7:03 pm

Kana smiled at Alex, "I'm sure she will too. She sounds like a very good meister!" She unconsciously rubbed her wrist, a strange habit she did when something scared her or she got worried. "She'll make it back for sure." She reassured him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 1:21 am

Alex looked around the cafeteria. "Classes got cut short today, but I still have wrestling practice soon. I gotta bounce. I'll leave you two to get acquainted." With that, Alex stood up and left the cafeteria.

Beth looked over at Kana "So Kana, I hear you meisterless. I happen to be weaponless. Would you like to go out to the courtyard and see if our souls resonate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 6:44 am

"Yes of course! Let's go!" She smiled standing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 9:17 am

Beth led Kana out to the school's courtyard, which was empty. She turned back to Kana, "Alright, this is the moment of truth." She took Kana's hand "Let's do this, transform when you're ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 12:15 pm

"Ok." She nodded, her body started to disappear slowly, in her place and in the hand of Beth was a large black and silver katana. Her image appeared in the blade, "are you alright Beth?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 12:50 pm

Beth smiled and flourished Kana, "Never better. This is awesome!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 2:16 pm

Kana nodded, "I'm glad we could resonate so easily!" She cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 6:09 pm

"Kana, would you like to be my weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 7:55 pm

She smiled widely, "yes! Of course!" She flipped out of her weapon form, "I'd love to be your partner, I promise I'll protect you with everything I can!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:32 am

Beth put her hand on Kana's shoulder. "As long we work together, I'll do everything in my power to turn you into a Death Scythe. 99 evil kishin souls and the soul of a witch. We can do this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 11:44 am

She smiled at her, "you're right! And we'll be the best partners the academy's ever seen!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 12:52 pm

Beth smiled, "Totally!" she checked her watch "I'm gonna go home, feel free to swing by if you want." she pulled a marker out of her pocket and scribbled her address on Kana's wrist. 31241 S. 3rd Avenue, Death City. Apt. 3A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: