Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Mousy [INACTIVE]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Dark Mousy [INACTIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Dark Mousy [INACTIVE]   Dark Mousy [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 4:51 pm

Dark Mousy [INACTIVE] EmoAnimeGuy

Mousy, Darkath

Meister: None~

Weapon Form:
Dark Mousy [INACTIVE] 848_max

Dark takes the form of a large pole-arm type weapon. It has a small battle-axe like head and a small metal tail, both black with a silver edge. The handle itself is metal, and a dark grey color. The size of the pole itself adapts to be the right height for the person using him. The head can be re-sized to take a more battle-axe type of size if required.

He can manifest half the head to any part of his body, but can only do this in two places at once. making him semi-autonomous. His weapon form can also create a black-purple wavelength trail when slashed if his meister has a strong enough link with him. He can also use it if he resonates with himself, but he's still practicing that. (In other words, he can't do it yet.)

Love Interests: None~

Appearance: Dark is an average sized kid with a thin, wimpy looking build. Don't be fooled though, he's stronger than he looks. He has purple-black hair that is longer in front than in back, giving him a nice reformed look. His eyes are also an entrancing pink-purple color. His usual outfit is that of a thief, a black tank and baggy black fabric pants. He wears sleeves that are detached from the rest of the outfit, buckled to his arms. His shoes are of a waterproof black material that provides little comfort, but more mobility.

Personality: Dark has quite an ego on him. He thinks nothing of taking on powerful foes, believing himself better than other people. He charges into battle blindly, thinking only of the kill. He steals, he cheats, he lies, and he kills. He does it all for the adrenalin rush. He loves the way it feels to preform the risky get aways and will do just about anything for a bit of fun. He'll commit crimes from graffiti to arson just because he can. Obviously that gets him in trouble, landing him in tight spots. Dark also flirts a lot, complimenting pretty girls at any chance he sees fit. Dark may also tease his meister or close friends, making petty jokes at their expense. All in all, he's a really laid back guy that likes a little danger.

History: Dark was born into a family of weapons that expected a lot of him. He got a lot of attention, most of it being a "try harder" from dad or a "you can do better" from his mom. Then his brother was born. His brother showed-up Dark without even trying. His little brother found his weapon form at a younger age, found a meister first, got more awards than Dark. His parents showed an obvious favoritism for his brother, driving Dark crazy. His brother would tell him things like "They care about you..." and "You still have me..." But that wasn't enough. While his brother loved him, Dark grew to hate his brother. One day Dark snapped, killing both parents while his brother was out. He ran away, finding an abandoned house to live in. He'd lure people in, killing them and eating their souls. When the cops caught on, there had been 13 kills in all plus his parents. After a mental evaluation, Dark was sent to an asylum where he currently lives, waiting for an opportunity to escape.

Miscellaneous:
Grigori soul: Dark was born with a Grigori soul. This allows Dark to replace the blades on his weapon form with wings during a strong resonance with a meister. Dark is aware he has this soul, and seeks out a witch to enchant his soul, which would place two large black feather wings onto his back permanently. They would still disappear with his weapon form, but would be achievable without resonance from then on.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by RebelliousAngel on February 23rd 2016, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dark Mousy [INACTIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mousy [INACTIVE]   Dark Mousy [INACTIVE] I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 11:00 pm

He seems like an alright character. The personallity feels good, and the weapon form is nice. I definatly get some feel for the style this guy's going for. But, as my only criticism, in his history he's got a really weak reason to go Dark Weapon. I mean, it's implied he's insane, but because he wasn't as good as his younger brother? But IDK, that's just my oppinion.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Dark Mousy [INACTIVE]
Page 1 of 1