Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An unlikely trio (closed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

An unlikely trio (closed) Empty
PostSubject: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:44 pm

Funn and Sun crouched behind a large potted plant waiting for the perfect victim. No one too old cause they did not want to give them a heart attack, but no one too young either or they would cry and tell on them. They had a whole string of fire crackers and were itching to scare someone. Finally a very pretty girl who looked about 15 or 16 came walking down the hall.

"She's perfect, lets get her!" Said Funn.

"No I think I have seen her around, pick someone else Funn." Sun said looking worried as usual.

"Why? Shes perfect!" Funn pulled out a match and lit the fire crackers and launched them before Sun could protest.

"No Funn she's..." BANG BANG BANG!!

Last edited by Umbra on March 8th 2014, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:49 pm

Chloe was walking around the hall when out of nowhere Bang! Chloe couldn't see what it was but some form of explosive knocked her down flat on her face. She was on her way to her first class of the day and now she would surely be late. Just when she thought she was learning about this place she was knocked flat on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:53 pm

Funn fell on the floor laughing hysterically until she realized she had knocked the poor girl down. Sun was already out of the hiding spot trying to help the girl up.

"I am so so sorry! My sister gets carried away with the pranks sometimes! I am so sorry!" Sun repeatedly apologized while trying to help the blonde girl to her feet.

"Ya I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to actually hurt you!" Funn said while running over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:55 pm

ooc: Is this open?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:56 pm

"Hello?" the point blank firecrackers managed to temporarily damage her hearing. Chloe got up and revealing her blind person eyes to the little girls. Chloe was quite dazed due to her not being able to see it coming.

OOC: No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:02 pm

ooc: its closed sorry

Funn went on and on with her over-zealous apology, completely oblivious to the girls blind eyes. Sun noticed it right away though and placed a tender hand on the girl's arm. Sun's natural motherly instincts kicked in and she tried to gently guide the girl to a nearby bench. "There there, it's ok. We are so sorry we knocked you down."

Funn rambled on and on, now talking about how many fights she had won today, most of them were made up.

Last edited by Umbra on March 8th 2014, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:05 pm

"It's fine." Chloe said. "Im used to it, alot of things catch you off guard when your blind." Chloe was wearing really messy and clashy clothing with messy hair. She asked, "So what are your names?"

Last edited by sdogdude629 on March 8th 2014, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:07 pm

"I am Sun and this is my little sister Funn."

"You're blind! Psh that dosen't mean nothin, you look tough enough to me! I bet if we teamed up we would become the best team in the DWMA... especially with me on the team!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:10 pm

"My name is Chloe, nice to meet you both." Chloe said, "And Sun, is she always like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:14 pm

Sun smiled, "No not at all, shes usually not this calm." She giggled quietly.

Funn jumped up and down, already looking for a new way to cause mischief. "Stick with us Chloe we won't let anymore jerks knock you down!"

"Funn we did that..."

"C'mon lets go drop the rest of these blackcats in the boys bathroom!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:15 pm

"Well before you go, are you meisters, weapons?" Chloe asked curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:18 pm

"We are the two most awesome weapons ever!" Funn declared and quickly shifted into her weapon form. Sun caught her and skillfully exhibited some of the functions of the featherblades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:20 pm

Chloe couldn't tell what they were doing at first but used her wavelength radar to see they are gauntlets. "Nice glove" Chloe smiled, "I'm a meister" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:24 pm

Sun stopped and slaped herself in the forehead when she realized she was showing off for a blind girl. But when Chloe complimented the glove Sun figured she caught the show somehow.

"You got a weapon already Chloe? Cause we don't have a meister." Sun frowned sadly for a second but quickly shook her head and smiled again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:26 pm

"No, not many people wanna be a blind girl's weapon." Chloe said, "Wanna be my weapons?" she asked curious. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:31 pm

"Heck ya we will be your weapons!" Funn yelled, too loud as always. "You took that fall like a champ. That tells me you're tough! And don't worry we will find the jerks that knocked you down and teach them a lesson they won't forget!"

"Funn she knows it was..."

"Shh! Don't tell on me Sun or I will pinch you!" Funn smiled at Chloe innocently. "Oh wait you're blind not deaf... umm... it was Sun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:33 pm

"I forgive you funn." Chloe smiled. "So who watches you kids?" Chloe asked curious about her new partners. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:35 pm

"Watches us? Psh we are the toughest weapons in the school!"

"Actually I typically look after Funn and keep her in as little trouble as possible, and we are both taken care of by Ms. Penelope."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:36 pm

"Ok can i meet her?" Chloe asked curiously. "And yes i'm sure youre the toughest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:28 pm

Sun shrugged. "Sure you can meet her. Shes the nicest old woman I know. She's a teacher here, you might even be in one of her classes for all I know."

Funn jumped up and down and smiled happily. She was bursting with energy and had no way to burn it off at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:44 pm

"Well what's her last name then?" Chloe asked remembering her teachers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:28 pm

"She go's by Ms. Penelope. Follow me I will show you to her class." Sun took Chloe's hand and lead her down the hall.

Funn ran up and down the hall in order to burn off some energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:30 pm

Chloe remembered what she was doing before and suddenly realized, "I'm late for her class!" Chloe said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:16 pm

Sun lead Chloe to Ms. Penelope's class and waited outside with Funn since they did not have any classes currently.

Funn was already plotting her next big prank and Sun spent the whole time trying get Funn to sit still so she could fix her messy hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:18 pm

"Sorry Ms Penelope I was held up outside." Chloe said realizing that the class was over. "Two girls distracted me as I was coming here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unlikely trio (closed)   An unlikely trio (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unlikely trio (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next