Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.) Empty
PostSubject: A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.)   A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 9:11 pm

Elizabeth had recently left her home and she neared the academy. She had been there for a week but still hasn't found a weapon. She decided that roaming the courtyard of the academy in a mouse form was the best idea. She felt weird being in one form for too long so she became a mouse. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.)   A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 9:40 pm

The wind was quite harsh and cold, slicing up the white haired female's skin. Reacting quite quickly to such weather, Mizuki pulled up her collar the best she could, trying to cover herself some more. A slight smell of blood lingered in the air as she walked towards the academy as well, which made everything 100 times worst for the female. At any moment she could just freak out. Any moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.)   A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 9:43 pm

Elizabeth was still in a mouse form as a girl was approaching. She appeared to be around fifteen, same as Marie. Elizabeth tried not to remember the girl and focused on not being crushed by the girl. The girl appeared to be walking towards her and decided to speak up. "I'm walking here." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.)   A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 10:45 pm

"Huh?" With a curious look, the girl looked down and saw the cute little mouse. "What? Oh, what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.)   A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 12:48 pm

"Excuse me but im trying to walk here." Elizabeth said as the girl accidently stepped on her tail. "Ow... dang." she said as she tryed to get it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.)   A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 10:47 pm

"Oh! I'm sorry!" The girl said with surprise, picking up the mouse by the til. "Are you a witch or something?" Her voice was full of concern and so were her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.)   A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 10:49 pm

"No, I am much better than that" she said with a smile as she spun around in the girl's hand. "Mind not holding me by the tail, it already hurts from you stepping on it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.)   A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:39 pm

Mizuki, shocked about finding this little witch mouse, stood perfectly slient, much like how she was told to react to strangers at school. Her chocolate brown eyes swirled with concern as she examined the little animal, biting her bottom lip while doing so. It seemed as if the mouse was nothing more than a regular house mouse, but that was enough to make mizuki interested about her powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.)   A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:42 pm

Elizabeth watched as the girl examined her, she thought it would be fun to give her a bit of a surprise, she obviously didn't know about her powers and she would be caught off guard. She quickly changed from the cute little mouse to a great lioness. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.)   A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Partner (Closed, you know who you are.)
Page 1 of 1